MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lol i would do it again

Girl not me I was slipping and sliding all ova the place. Then you know how you have to walk up it in a chain. Well some of those rocks I couldn’t climb so the guy in front of me was pulling me and the guy behind me was pushing me. I know I made there experience dreadful. I bet they will neva stand in line next to a woman with full curves like me again. I was so out of breath I felt as though I ran a marathon. I made it to the top but it was nuh easy at all. Whoo I’m losing my breath right now just thinking about it.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Dens nice story....

When I was dating we met on the dance floor too and he was so not my type. I think your wedding colors defiantly need to include the color gold :rofl: ... LOL

So after meeting him how long before you went back?

LOL :rofl: No the only gold better be our wedding bands...

It took me 4 months to return. I knew that I loved him right away...I know that sounds crazy but it took a minute for me to accept that this was real. I've been back now a total of 5 times since our first time meeting. We used them 4 months to get to know each other...talking on the phone, e-mails, and letters, cards...awww

:angry: His dang gon ex was lurking...wanting to get back together with him...so I was trying to not get caught up being anyone's rebound girl! We didn't find out until months later that his ex was preg with his son...thus the whole issue with him having a son just being born in September... :bonk:

Damn, damn, damn!!!!!!! I have to give him credit because since day one he and I have always said no matter what let's try our best to keep it real and be honest...and even though I know it was hard for him to tell me that early on somethings, he did tell me! Then it was up to me what to do about it, stay or walk it out!!!!

Amen!!! What I’m hoping to find in my next relationship is honesty Whether it will hurt me or not always be honest and just tell me!!!

I’m kind of talking to someone now. A blast from the past and well I need time to get myself together so we are just friends and taking it really slow but I can already see I’m going to have issues. I no longer trust. I was never before afraid to be in a relationship but now I find myself scared to ever trust again. I no longer want to put my all into anything. I believe in time this might pass but right now my guard is up in full force!!

Wait der I go getting off track. As I was saying I hear you at the end of the day just tell me!!!

Timeline

It took me 4 months to return. I knew that I loved him right away...I know that sounds crazy but it took a minute for me to accept that this was real. I've been back now a total of 5 times since our first time meeting. We used them 4 months to get to know each other...talking on the phone, e-mails, and letters, cards...awww

:angry: His dang gon ex was lurking...wanting to get back together with him...so I was trying to not get caught up being anyone's rebound girl! We didn't find out until months later that his ex was preg with his son...thus the whole issue with him having a son just being born in September... :bonk:

Damn, damn, damn!!!!!!! I have to give him credit because since day one he and I have always said no matter what let's try our best to keep it real and be honest...and even though I know it was hard for him to tell me that early on somethings, he did tell me! Then it was up to me what to do about it, stay or walk it out!!!!

LDR are hard to begin with and to have extra things added to it are even harder. I didn't believe Steve either at first. What still amazes me about him is that he has no children, he doesn't smoke, hardly drinks and his ability to love me so fast - He is so boring! :rofl::rofl: But I LOVES me some him!!! All 6ft 4 of him! mmmmmmmm such a tall drink of water... whew, let me calm down... lol.. Anyway Im very happy for you DW!!! :)

O.k. girl I was like umm Ms Tee whoo hoo come back to us now. I could see you fantasying while typing that… LOL

Timeline
I guess I'm not scared to share anymore on here! Den would kill me....he so shy and all... :wacko:

Oh well, he knew what he was getting into with me and he knows I'm so worth it! So I appreciate being able to share on here with you guys. Our love is not perfect but its a perfect love for us! :crying:

Weren’t you supposed to go back to work?? See what VJ do it just draws you in. Yeah on this site you will find urself sharing. The ladies have a way of making you talk…LOL

Timeline
Dens nice story....

When I was dating we met on the dance floor too and he was so not my type. I think your wedding colors defiantly need to include the color gold :rofl: ... LOL

So after meeting him how long before you went back?

Amen!!! What I'm hoping to find in my next relationship is honesty Whether it will hurt me or not always be honest and just tell me!!!

I'm kind of talking to someone now. A blast from the past and well I need time to get myself together so we are just friends and taking it really slow but I can already see I'm going to have issues. I no longer trust. I was never before afraid to be in a relationship but now I find myself scared to ever trust again. I no longer want to put my all into anything. I believe in time this might pass but right now my guard is up in full force!!

Wait der I go getting off track. As I was saying I hear you at the end of the day just tell me!!!

Yeah, that is me. Suspicious of all motivations now. Sort of sucks to saddle someone else with that baggage.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Yeah, that is me. Suspicious of all motivations now. Sort of sucks to saddle someone else with that baggage.

Yeah it does and my friend tells me that all the time like your punishing me for their actions. I don’t mean to but I can’t help it. I felt like I was a fool not once but twice no sir re you won’t get me again… I never in a million years thought I would feel this way.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
who's got food? what's for lunch peeps?

Me....me :dance: steamed shrimp, mini crab cakes, steamed rice, sausage and hush puppies....oh yeah kale :angry:

Dens Wife - I met my husband on the dancefloor too.

Philly,

I think its a great idea. Us mothers would never send our kids in harms way. No offense but your mom doesn't like your ideas but yet she has nothing for you but advice. If she doesn't like your idea well then she should take him.

I agree you all might need a minute apart. U need time to get your house back in order and to de-stress for a minute. Maybe once you all had a break you will be refreshed with new ideas and maybe just maybe your cousin can get through to your son. Maybe he will talk to him and ur cousin can help him make heads or tails out of all of it.

I say go for it it can't hurt!! Maybe like Jamerican he'll see the grass is not greener on the other side and will welcome coming back home.

What could it hurt, Philly? I think it sounds like a good idea.

I think it could be a good thing - Long story short - Years ago, one of my best friends had a ton of issues with her oldest daughter when she hit 16. She had had her at 16 herself, and I was actually closer in age to her daughter than to her. It got to the point that they were in court, and she had to find somewhere for her to stay, or they were putting her in a shelter / home - So she came to stay with me while they sorted things out. She lived with me for about 6-7 months - I didn't put up with any of the BS that her mother had, and she had a very different life while with me - They managed to mend their relationship, and she grew up into a wonderful woman, who is now Mom to two of her own -

That was funny, however the situation is not. I think its a GREAT idea that you send him. It's always better to hear a fresh perspective and someone who is not directly involved. I pray things work out for you Philly

Thanks for the encouragement Ladies, Sus you are amazing thanks for sharing that story! I think that my son will truly benefit from some time away and my cousin is amazing he may be the only one that can get though to him :thumbs:

Well of course I am fighting with my Mom about the whole situation, I put my foot down and told her they are my kids and this is my decision OH Lawd I thought we had drama before well this is the next episode. She just emailed me I am gonna let her sit on ice for a minute cause I am trying not to eat another bread bowl stressing over these family issues! :crying:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Maybe you will tell me to STFU, you are too nosy; but here it goes.................What does the baby's mother think of you bringing the baby here?

No I wouldn't say that to you...I shared stuff on here can't get mad at questions, etc. Well that conversation has not happened yet. For right now, its my understanding that she will raise the child there and he of course, would do his part. I can't see anyone allowing their newborn to go and live in another country! If that time came though, we would gladly take it own with some adjustments of course.

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Well here is the story of how Ash met Den or Den met Ash!!! (L)

It was my last night in Jamaica and I was staying in Ocho Rios at the Riu hotel. It was a group of us there from all over the U.S. for a mutual friend's wedding. I didn't even know the couple at all that was getting married, I just jumped on the chance to go on trip to JA, since I've never been before. So after a couple of days of every other guy I see and meet trying to ask me "Where I was from and how they had never seen such a beautiful woman"...blah,, blah, blah...we all know how it goes...besides I was told what to expect before hand by some friends.

So you all know they have entertainment every night at the resorts? Well I enjoyed some of the stuff but the bands were not that great. This particular night it was a different band and one of the members caught my eye cause he had on this gold suit! :no::lol: So of course, I'm cracking jokes and laughing with my friends. At the end of the show, everyone said they were tired and ready to go back to the rooms to pack or just chill since we all were leaving on different flights the next day to head back to our destinations in the U.S. I was pissed :angry: My last night in JA, I want to at least go to the little club at the resort, dance a little :dance: , have some fun. So I go back to my room and change into my version of my skinny jeans which really aren't skinny :no: but they fit just right in all the places they need to!

So I come back down to the little club by myself with none of my crew...lames!!! :whistle:

Anyhoo, I'm dancing for like an hour or two and I notice that the band members are in the club. How do I know this? Because all I can see in the club is that gold suit and some teeth.... :D

All of this is fate, but I have no clue just yet... :wacko:

So it's so hot in the club, I go up to the bar to get a water. I notice one of the band members (drummer) cause he has dreads...so I say "Hi" and he says "Hi" so I get my water and go back out to the dance floor. Well about 15 minutes later, the drummer runs up to me and grabs my hand and he says, "I think you two should meet" :unsure: He has with him the guy in the gold suit (keyboard player)...so we say "Hi" and try to talk and hear each other over the loud music...after about 10 minutes I start feeling a little different about him...this is no joke...I start actually wanting to talk with him and not just be polite. So we're really smiling and I just keep thinking OMG, he is so handsome. He was skinner than I like them but he had the nicest smile and after a while I was able to ignore that gold suit :no: We ask all the usual questions, "Are you seeing anyone and all that...blah blah, blah..." He tells me he is newly single and I'm honestly single at that time as well...so we're hitting it off.

So he's being a gentleman asking me if I needed anything from the bar and we're whispering trying to talk over the music and all of a sudden the D.J. starts playing Usher's "Love in the Club"...well this is July 2008, this is a hot song in Atlanta, so I pull Den out to the dance floor, he almost spilled his beer...he was so nervous and shy. I have no clue what got into me :devil: I was thinking this is my last night in JA, I don't know any of those people in here and this mane is fine. I channel my alter ego and I am all over the dance floor. :bonk: I'm dropping it like the [/b]rent is due...all of a sudden guys dancing near us are giving Den props and fist bumps and telling Den, "Man don't like her go and stay on her"...poe thang, Den is not really an attention person so this was making him so nervous not to mention he was technically at his work place. I could have gotten him fired. :unsure:

We were just vibing to the music and it was in that instance that we realized something was very different! So the whole dance floor parted so we were the center of attention!

I loved it, Den not so much but he hung in there and made it do what it do! So we danced to like maybe two more songs but nothing like that first dance. We ended up staying and talking until the club closed. Before we left the inside of the club, he asked for my contact information, so I write down my e-mail address and he looks at me with those beautiful eyes and all dem teeth and says " Com 'on its 2008, I know you got a cell number" so I wrote down my cell...hehehe

The whole time I'm thinking "Ya right, you're going to call" and "Sure I'll see you again!" :unsure:

So we end up going outside and we talked for even more hours and it was apparent at this time, that we were onto something special. (L) So it was getting rally late and none of my friends knew where I was or did it seem that they cared cause they had not come down to look for me at all...so anyways, he got up to walk me to the elevator so I could go up to my room and he gave me the biggest hug ever...not like I'm your friend but I'm going to be your man kinda hug.... :devil:

I tossed and turned for the rest of the evening and couldn't stop thinking about him. I was so sad the next morning when it was time for my flight. He didn't call me before I left...I had my phone on while it was roaming and everything :( But he did call me two days after I got back to Atlanta and we've been on every since, not with some bumps, but I love him very much and can't wait to start our lives together!

The story for the books for our kids, "How I met your mama dropping it hot on me on the dance floor in JA!" SMH :no:

This was so sweet Den, thanks for sharing LOL @ I'm dropping it like the rent is due.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Me....me :dance: steamed shrimp, mini crab cakes, steamed rice, sausage and hush puppies....oh yeah kale :angry:

Hubby making sure you eat your greens? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Gotta get those vitamins in!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Hi Shemmy! How you doing? Looks like we have some movers and shakers here on Yardie Thread! Hey now, I'm over here dancing at my desk.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.