MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Morning Yardies...what did I miss? Im so busy lately I cant catch up. Every night when I get home I try to take G out to see the place. We had dinner at my girlfriends house last night and tonight we are going to find wedding bands. Tuesday is the big day....

That's nice C -- we got our bands in Jamaica simple bands no expensive at all.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What story am I suppose to spill? :help::D

How you met. "One for the Books" is a teaser!

:lol:

I am with JG - What hotel did you meet at? What band does he play with? Inquiring minds want to know :whistle:

Off topic - I found a new Finesse Smilie: sign0004.gif

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Yardies...what did I miss? Im so busy lately I cant catch up. Every night when I get home I try to take G out to see the place. We had dinner at my girlfriends house last night and tonight we are going to find wedding bands. Tuesday is the big day....

That's nice C -- we got our bands in Jamaica simple bands no expensive at all.

We are getting simple ones too. we will upgrade when we do our vow renewal in Dec. 2010

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline
Totally off any topic....

Does anyone know if Dunkin' Donuts sells "boxes" of Hot Cocoa? Like those big boxes of coffee you can get? I tried calling but they are not answering.

The GS Leader just bailed on me with the caroling and now I am in charge and need to get cocoa for a bunch of little girls.

Honestly, I've never heard of any place selling boxes of hot cocoa. That would be a pretty cool thing to buy on cold days.

Good luck with it, Irie

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Totally off any topic....

Does anyone know if Dunkin' Donuts sells "boxes" of Hot Cocoa? Like those big boxes of coffee you can get? I tried calling but they are not answering.

The GS Leader just bailed on me with the caroling and now I am in charge and need to get cocoa for a bunch of little girls.

Honestly, I've never heard of any place selling boxes of hot cocoa. That would be a pretty cool thing to buy on cold days.

Good luck with it, Irie

Finally got thru... $17 for a box o cocoa! Jeesh! Glad I get my money back.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
good moring everyone ... pain really got to me today so i called in to work .....hope every has great day

Good morning My2, sorry you in pain. You go to the ortho tomorrow right? :unsure:

thanks yes i am going into work for a few then i have an appt at 930 .. but today i decided not to stress about going in

O.k. I missed it how did you hurt your foot again?

Timeline

Dens Wifey, I'mma bump the "How I Met My SO" thread for you to put your story there... and possibly shed some tears reading others' stories.

Apparently Justecia is computer iliterate Today, I want to smack her! (hee hee.....love you, my friend!)

1.justucia

2.illiterate

:devil:

:rofl: That reminds me of the time I made some comment about Dillon's word choice... but included a typo myself.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
I was talking to my cousin who is Jamaican born but now lives in Canada he is more like a brother to me than a cousin. Anyhoo we were discussing the issues with my eldest son and he suggested sending him up there for the Xmas holiday so he can really spend time with him and get into his head. I think this would be great for him because he has such a way with people in general so I know my son would benefit from time with him. He is outside the immediate family circle so he is not viewed as a threat. He knows everything that has been going on and is willing to do anything to help.

Well I discussed it with Hubby last night and he is all for it , he has such admiration for him and thinks its a wonderful idea. I went and did the dumbest thing I could have ever done and mentioned it to my MOM ( UGHHHHH as I pop my self)

Of course she flipped out about it, he must be chaperoned blah blah blah and of course we got into it cause I was traveling between and Haiti and JA when I was younger than him and he is 16 so what is she talking about!!??

Of course we got into it and now she is not talking to me Lawd the drama. I basically told her its my decision to do what I feel is best he is a not a baby he can travel alone he needs to experience this independently.

I know that this may not be a solution but at least he can step outside the family circle and have new experiences and see Canada and come back ready for a fresh start. ( praying that happens) Plus we all need space and time away from all this drama.....

I'm looking for tickets now so we shall see how this all pans out, I think my Mom just banged on me in email LOL if that is even possible!

That was funny, however the situation is not. I think its a GREAT idea that you send him. It's always better to hear a fresh perspective and someone who is not directly involved. I pray things work out for you Philly

Great news :dance::dance::dance:

I called the DOS...we got our interview for January 13, 2010!! :dance::dance::dance:

congrats

I like your new pic!

Timeline
Ells it is free to change your name on your passport. You just send it in with a change of name form and on the last page they have a line saying something and that this is your new name.

This is good to know Dillion thanks :)

Timeline

Wow yes it is!!!!

Timeline
good evening everyone ... i hope that everyone had a great day... i am in need of sleep desperately

Take some Excedrin pm's if the foot is in pain with some sleepytime tea... :thumbs:

Timeline
I was talking to my cousin who is Jamaican born but now lives in Canada he is more like a brother to me than a cousin. Anyhoo we were discussing the issues with my eldest son and he suggested sending him up there for the Xmas holiday so he can really spend time with him and get into his head. I think this would be great for him because he has such a way with people in general so I know my son would benefit from time with him. He is outside the immediate family circle so he is not viewed as a threat. He knows everything that has been going on and is willing to do anything to help.

Well I discussed it with Hubby last night and he is all for it , he has such admiration for him and thinks its a wonderful idea. I went and did the dumbest thing I could have ever done and mentioned it to my MOM ( UGHHHHH as I pop my self)

Of course she flipped out about it, he must be chaperoned blah blah blah and of course we got into it cause I was traveling between and Haiti and JA when I was younger than him and he is 16 so what is she talking about!!??

Of course we got into it and now she is not talking to me Lawd the drama. I basically told her its my decision to do what I feel is best he is a not a baby he can travel alone he needs to experience this independently.

I know that this may not be a solution but at least he can step outside the family circle and have new experiences and see Canada and come back ready for a fresh start. ( praying that happens) Plus we all need space and time away from all this drama.....

I'm looking for tickets now so we shall see how this all pans out, I think my Mom just banged on me in email LOL if that is even possible!

That was funny, however the situation is not. I think its a GREAT idea that you send him. It's always better to hear a fresh perspective and someone who is not directly involved. I pray things work out for you Philly

Great news :dance::dance::dance:

I called the DOS...we got our interview for January 13, 2010!! :dance::dance::dance:

congrats

I like your new pic!

Yayyyyy Dens...congrats on the Interview Date :dance:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.