MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good moring everyone ... pain really got to me today so i called in to work .....hope every has great day

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good moring everyone ... pain really got to me today so i called in to work .....hope every has great day

Good morning My2, sorry you in pain. You go to the ortho tomorrow right? :unsure:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Morning.

I have a 7AM meeting (in 25 minutes) :crying: and still haven't gotten out of bed. I am NOT a fan of getting up so early.

Good morning Nat! Sorry about you having to get up so early!

Good Morning!

Nat... how long does it take you to get to work? You must be QUICK in the morning to get up, get dressed and get to work!

Tierra is back to school today and its an ice covered world out there! brrrrrrr! We have Girlscouts afetrschool and are going to sing at a nursing home! Nothing like 12 rowdy girls singing songs they dont know! LOL ... at least they are all cute! haha!

I could not sleep last night, didnt get to bed till after midnight... and that is late for me. Good think Louis has this coffee thing down.. And today is my Friday! YAY!

Hope you all are having a LOVELY morning.

:)

Good morning Irie! Lucky you...no I'm not jealous today is your Friday!!! :star:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Good morning My2, sorry you in pain. You go to the ortho tomorrow right? :unsure:

thanks yes i am going into work for a few then i have an appt at 930 .. but today i decided not to stress about going in

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

thanks yes i am going into work for a few then i have an appt at 930 .. but today i decided not to stress about going in

Wishing for the best for you!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MsSheka, why'd he call you moodie?

Oh my gosh.. I just remebered a funny story. Yesterday Louis and I went to the PO. We were at a light and the car next to us beeped their horn. So we look over and the driver has a big cheesy grin and starts holding up all his reggae CDS! LOL. He was all "thumbs up"...

Louis is like #######?? Our licsence plate says "RSTAFRI" ... the guy got all happy about it guess! hahah

That's precious. We have some JA flags... I may put one in the car to see if it generates feedback.

Depending on what city/state you live in, you might want to think about that. We had a flag sticker on our back bumper and never had an issue in St. Louis. But, someone on here.......was it Sunny?......Not sure; but someone.....had some issues with hubby being pulled over by the police several times. They thought it had to do with the flag on the car.

My dad said the same thing... but go ahead and pull me over. All they will find is a back seat full of crumbs! LOL

Well, whomever this was I am thinking of, they never found anything either. But, it was the hassle of being pulled over numerous times.

Profiling I suppose.

I was talking to my cousin who is Jamaican born but now lives in Canada he is more like a brother to me than a cousin. Anyhoo we were discussing the issues with my eldest son and he suggested sending him up there for the Xmas holiday so he can really spend time with him and get into his head. I think this would be great for him because he has such a way with people in general so I know my son would benefit from time with him. He is outside the immediate family circle so he is not viewed as a threat. He knows everything that has been going on and is willing to do anything to help.

Well I discussed it with Hubby last night and he is all for it , he has such admiration for him and thinks its a wonderful idea. I went and did the dumbest thing I could have ever done and mentioned it to my MOM ( UGHHHHH as I pop my self)

Of course she flipped out about it, he must be chaperoned blah blah blah and of course we got into it cause I was traveling between and Haiti and JA when I was younger than him and he is 16 so what is she talking about!!??

Of course we got into it and now she is not talking to me Lawd the drama. I basically told her its my decision to do what I feel is best he is a not a baby he can travel alone he needs to experience this independently.

I know that this may not be a solution but at least he can step outside the family circle and have new experiences and see Canada and come back ready for a fresh start. ( praying that happens) Plus we all need space and time away from all this drama.....

I'm looking for tickets now so we shall see how this all pans out, I think my Mom just banged on me in email LOL if that is even possible!

What could it hurt, Philly? I think it sounds like a good idea.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
a friend of mine who went to jamaica a couple of times with me just went by herself. she just got back saying she is in love.....lord have mercy.....

I'm dealing with that right now...my friend just came back from JA a few weeks ago to see her friend. When I asked how was the trip..she said nothing serious...called me back a few days later asking about the K-1 process :blink:

oy vey! I didn't like being the poster girl for the visa process with my friends. Too much pressure.

I'm out too ladies. Supposed to be below zero windchill here tonight. I am going home to hibernate!

See you all tomorrow.

Crazy stuff last night it was freezing!!! Today it was in the 50's and now the wind is blowing so hard it almost blowed me over and its cold as ish out. I tell you this weather is something scary.

Enjoy it. We woke up to 9 degrees.....very windy....it's below zero still. I'm freezing to death sitting in front of these drafty old windows at work.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Wishing for the best for you!

thanks you sooo much ..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Good words Shauns! I wish someone had taught me that at a young age.....I think I'd be better at facing things today that I don't do so well at now. Sometimes I just don't have the skills to put things in a way that will get me what I want without having to be a b*tch to get there. I'm either too passive at times or a total monster....I don't know the somewhere-in-between method. :thumbs:

Thanks! Young girls and their plight just happens to be an issue dear to my heart. I am currently anticipating being a foster mother again to a teenager (long story).

Did you guys hear about the 13 year old girl in St. Louis who killed the 9 year old just to "see what killing someone felt like?" Stories like that just get to me...everyone needs someone to stand up for them.

Yes and it made me so sad.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I was talking to my cousin who is Jamaican born but now lives in Canada he is more like a brother to me than a cousin. Anyhoo we were discussing the issues with my eldest son and he suggested sending him up there for the Xmas holiday so he can really spend time with him and get into his head. I think this would be great for him because he has such a way with people in general so I know my son would benefit from time with him. He is outside the immediate family circle so he is not viewed as a threat. He knows everything that has been going on and is willing to do anything to help.

Well I discussed it with Hubby last night and he is all for it , he has such admiration for him and thinks its a wonderful idea. I went and did the dumbest thing I could have ever done and mentioned it to my MOM ( UGHHHHH as I pop my self)

Of course she flipped out about it, he must be chaperoned blah blah blah and of course we got into it cause I was traveling between and Haiti and JA when I was younger than him and he is 16 so what is she talking about!!??

Of course we got into it and now she is not talking to me Lawd the drama. I basically told her its my decision to do what I feel is best he is a not a baby he can travel alone he needs to experience this independently.

I know that this may not be a solution but at least he can step outside the family circle and have new experiences and see Canada and come back ready for a fresh start. ( praying that happens) Plus we all need space and time away from all this drama.....

I'm looking for tickets now so we shall see how this all pans out, I think my Mom just banged on me in email LOL if that is even possible!

I think it could be a good thing - Long story short - Years ago, one of my best friends had a ton of issues with her oldest daughter when she hit 16. She had had her at 16 herself, and I was actually closer in age to her daughter than to her. It got to the point that they were in court, and she had to find somewhere for her to stay, or they were putting her in a shelter / home - So she came to stay with me while they sorted things out. She lived with me for about 6-7 months - I didn't put up with any of the BS that her mother had, and she had a very different life while with me - They managed to mend their relationship, and she grew up into a wonderful woman, who is now Mom to two of her own -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

I think it could be a good thing - Long story short - Years ago, one of my best friends had a ton of issues with her oldest daughter when she hit 16. She had had her at 16 herself, and I was actually closer in age to her daughter than to her. It got to the point that they were in court, and she had to find somewhere for her to stay, or they were putting her in a shelter / home - So she came to stay with me while they sorted things out. She lived with me for about 6-7 months - I didn't put up with any of the BS that her mother had, and she had a very different life while with me - They managed to mend their relationship, and she grew up into a wonderful woman, who is now Mom to two of her own -

You amaze me all the time, Sus.

Very nice.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok i changd y pic but i still se the old one ..what do you see

I see your new picture, my2. Ya'll look great!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Good morning Sus, wow that was very nice of you to take her in! That takes a lot.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Apparently Justecia is computer iliterate. Today, I want to smack her! (hee hee.....love you, my friend!)

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nat... how long does it take you to get to work? You must be QUICK in the morning to get up, get dressed and get to work!

I could not sleep last night, didnt get to bed till after midnight... and that is late for me. Good think Louis has this coffee thing down.. And today is my Friday! YAY!

I didn't go to bed until after midnight as well; I blame Rock Band 2. :lol:

I live 2.2 miles from work. When I'm short on time, I skip things like hair, makeup, & breakfast & save those for work. I left about 6:48 this morning and was at my desk by 6:58.

Oh yeah, Dens Wifey, I like your new avatar.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.