MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

that movie was so cute that thing( is it a squirrel) :blink: has me rolling with his acorn. I want to see the Princess and the Frog on Friday

The kids and I will see this on Saturday . Its in our Santa and ME Breakfast Package.

I want to see it too! I just don't think that would be one hubby would go see with me so I guess I'll wait for it on DVD. :lol:

What's a Santa & Me breakfast package??

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Well I broke down today from the stress and went to Panera bread and got a soup bread bowl. I feel soooooo guilty why why why did I do it! :dead:

But it was so good :pop::help:

Love love love Panera. I'm banned from that place for a new months :unsure:

They opened one around the corner from my in August 2008. From August through December, I gained quite a few lbs, mostly from my 3 or 4 (or 5) trips a week to Panera. Then I went 6 months without. Now, I have a bagel only once a week or two.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm out too ladies. Supposed to be below zero windchill here tonight. I am going home to hibernate!

See you all tomorrow.

Crazy stuff last night it was freezing!!! Today it was in the 50's and now the wind is blowing so hard it almost blowed me over and its cold as ish out. I tell you this weather is something scary.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good evening everyone ... i hope that everyone had a great day... i am in need of sleep desperately

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

that movie was so cute that thing( is it a squirrel) :blink: has me rolling with his acorn. I want to see the Princess and the Frog on Friday

The kids and I will see this on Saturday . Its in our Santa and ME Breakfast Package.

I want to see it too! I just don't think that would be one hubby would go see with me so I guess I'll wait for it on DVD. :lol:

What's a Santa & Me breakfast package??

Well we get to go have breakfast at McCormick and Smitz (sp) and then we walk across the street to the movie theater and the kids take a free pic with Santa. You go see the movie and then afterwards the kids make a craft. Now as you notice its more for the kids then the parents so tell me why its 19.95 for me and 10.95 for the kids :unsure: ???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HI JQ!!

My general Happy Birthday message was directed towards you (your son actually) as well! There were just too many for me to remember once I got to my general reply. I liked your pics the other day too by the way. :yes::lol:

Hi Ells :hehe:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

I got my 3 email messages & 3 text messages from USCIS acknowledging receipt of our cases.

Great news :dance::dance::dance:

I called the DOS...we got our interview for January 13, 2010!! :dance::dance::dance:

Great news Dens Wifey!

My opinion is: It depends on the aunt/uncle. Some may not mind being called by their first names. I've been calling my mother by her first name since junior high/high school.

Wow.... :blink:

LOL Dada I always found that strange with some families calling the parents by the first names, but hey that's what makes them all unique.....

For me, parent, not parents. One time I called my father by his first name.... never again. :no:

Thanks Nat! I'm very happy! We got about a month to go!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
HI JQ!!

My general Happy Birthday message was directed towards you (your son actually) as well! There were just too many for me to remember once I got to my general reply. I liked your pics the other day too by the way. :yes::lol:

My kids did the santa and me breakfast and it was $10 and they get to eat with santa in their school cafeteria. :unsure:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

good evening everyone ... i hope that everyone had a great day... i am in need of sleep desperately

Get some sleep My2!!!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Philly,

I think its a great idea. Us mothers would never send our kids in harms way. No offense but your mom doesn't like your ideas but yet she has nothing for you but advice. If she doesn't like your idea well then she should take him.

I agree you all might need a minute apart. U need time to get your house back in order and to de-stress for a minute. Maybe once you all had a break you will be refreshed with new ideas and maybe just maybe your cousin can get through to your son. Maybe he will talk to him and ur cousin can help him make heads or tails out of all of it.

I say go for it it can't hurt!! Maybe like Jamerican he'll see the grass is not greener on the other side and will welcome coming back home.

Timeline

OMG

I used to be on Black planet in my early college years.

Here go the link :rofl:

http://www.blackplanet.com/licious000/

Check it out yall its hilarious

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Hi JQ! How you been? :thumbs:

Hey Den's Im good how are you mama?

So blessed! We got our interview date for 1/13/10!!!!! :dance::dance::thumbs:

Congrats!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thank you! I talked to my sweetie this morning and he so crunk. He ready to see his Shawty, I got him trying to learn this southern slang. :no: Poe thang, he better stick to J'can patois! :yes:

:bonk::no: you are something else!

:rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Well we get to go have breakfast at McCormick and Smitz (sp) and then we walk across the street to the movie theater and the kids take a free pic with Santa. You go see the movie and then afterwards the kids make a craft. Now as you notice its more for the kids then the parents so tell me why its 19.95 for me and 10.95 for the kids :unsure: ???

That sounds fun! Of course they're going to charge you more....it's cause they can! Pretty sure I'd be wanting to make some crafts too if I had to pay the extra. :yes:

HI JQ!!

:rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.