MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

O.k. ladies help me whose Tracey Ann? I see pon FB her man comes this week but I'm not sure what VJ sistern that is?

I think she is Hays Morgan am I right ?

How about Abdominal snow man????? :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: JG Hush haaaaa

:rofl: Did you get my PM Lady?

Yes I got it. It was so short I almost missed it....

girl I wanted to make sure you knew what was going on.....

Philly--It is better for me this way. I can try and keep my mind off of that for a little while. We PASSED the inspection (1st part) so our Boss Major Williams is taking us to lunch. Then I should be on my way home after that. So I can take a nap then get ready to pick up my baby.

That's good keep busy and focused on other things, and yes you will need a nap before picking him up tonight LOL :devil:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MsTee that's so sweet. You professing that love for your man! I think that's awesome!! This process can take so much focus and energy that sometimes I have to step back and just enjoy being in love with this amazing man!

I'm with you on not being excited about the whole wedding thing. I think I'm more excited about the marriage part but not the whole planning and all of that...lol! We will figure it all out in the end cause at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is that you will be united with the man you love as one!!! (L)

Couldn't agree with you more

want to know if I can take 1/2 of this vicodin

They make me incredibly sleepy, Tre.

I know I took one last night...but mi back n batti a kill mi

OH No Lawny, you need to soak in a hot tub as hot as you can stand it!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Mawnin Ladies; LadyC I sent u a message

Last night I fell in my driveway and slammed into my gargage door...dis mawnin mi go look pon di garage door and it bend...cho I'm okay do...thank God fi mi extra blessings (FAT)

Good morning everyone, Lawny thats not funny, but why do you always make me laugh!!!! lol.. I hope your okay sis for real!!! (((((hugs))))

Just wanted to say I love my soon-to-be hubby. He is crazy... Im so in love with him and respect him. Now if I can only get more excited about the wedding, I'd be okay *sigh*

I think buying some shoes would help :whistle:

:rofl::rofl: Im getting there!

Timeline

Good Morning Yardies...

I am asking for your prayers for my Dad. He is in ICU for internal bleeding. He has sorosis of the liver and is actually on the transplant list (not from drinking) and one of the side effects of the disease is that they viens in the esophagus can bust or seep blood. This has happened to him in the past and they were able to stop it by putting bands around them. Well yesterday when he got up he was very light headed and thought he was going to pass out. He went to the restroom and threw up blood and it came out the other way too. They have not been able to stop the bleeding and even put a scope down his throat and could not determine where it is coming from or how to stop it. They cannot stablize his blood pressure either and it was very low like in the 30's.

I know you guys are powerful with your prayers so if you could send some up for my Dad I would appreciate it.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Good morning to all my beautiful ladies!!

Hey Finesse ((( Waving)) how is the belly?

I hope you do decide to pop in a little more and chat with us and we just call her Philly her name is too dang long!!!

:rofl: Did you get my PM Lady?

Just wanted to say I love my soon-to-be hubby. He is crazy... Im so in love with him and respect him. Now if I can only get more excited about the wedding, I'd be okay *sigh*

Philly I said an extra prayer for you sis :thumbs:

Awee this is so sweet! LOL yes get excited its your big day :yes:

Thanks Sis I need all the prayers I can get!

I know right? He is sooooooooooo excited, he was like my mom started the trend. She gotta married in 2005 and his dad got married in 2006 and now Im getting married!!! Big ol kool-aid smile came upon his face :blush:

Mawnin Ladies; LadyC I sent u a message

Last night I fell in my driveway and slammed into my gargage door...dis mawnin mi go look pon di garage door and it bend...cho I'm okay do...thank God fi mi extra blessings (FAT)

Was ur driveway icey Tre?

Man I go and clean up for the weekend and yall start a new page. LOL!!!

Always--Hope you are doing okay after the accident.

My2--Congrates on being approved. I know you were so happy!!

Belwin--I am praying for you and your family

Okay. Wednesday is the big day. Eric will be here that evening. Hope all goes well. Got make sure my flask got some liquor in it, so I can take a swig before his plane lands. LOL!!!!!!

(As I pat you on the back.) Good girl for cleaning.

So how is the commute going?

Well I am not commuting all the way to VA Beach as of yet. But I am commuting to Emporia, VA a closer drive but, still an hour, but closer. We are having an inspection all this week at our detachment and I have to be here. For what reason, I don't know. As you can see. I am in my office on VJ. LOL!!! But I start the commute on next Tuesday. Man-o-Man...

So how are you feeling today is the DAY!!!!

Well I feel the same as any other day right now. LETS CRACK OPEN A BOTTLE!!!! His plane doesn't arrive til 905pm so I will be nervous :wacko: by on the drive up. But got my flask and my Zune. I will make it through. Eric is excited and nervous. I think is his anyway. He was asking all kinds of questions on the phone the other night. I didn't have an answer for him to save my life. But he will be just fine. Can't wait.

Im excited for you! :)

Filed: Timeline

sorry Dillon will pray for him and your family

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
want to know if I can take 1/2 of this vicodin

They make me incredibly sleepy, Tre.

I know I took one last night...but mi back n batti a kill mi

OH No Lawny, you need to soak in a hot tub as hot as you can stand it!

With Epsom salt

Good Morning Yardies...

I am asking for your prayers for my Dad. He is in ICU for internal bleeding. He has sorosis of the liver and is actually on the transplant list (not from drinking) and one of the side effects of the disease is that they viens in the esophagus can bust or seep blood. This has happened to him in the past and they were able to stop it by putting bands around them. Well yesterday when he got up he was very light headed and thought he was going to pass out. He went to the restroom and threw up blood and it came out the other way too. They have not been able to stop the bleeding and even put a scope down his throat and could not determine where it is coming from or how to stop it. They cannot stablize his blood pressure either and it was very low like in the 30's.

I know you guys are powerful with your prayers so if you could send some up for my Dad I would appreciate it.

Dills Im on it!!! You hold strong too my sista.. God got this! (L)

Good Morning Yardies...

Dillon,

I am praying for your Dad that he recovers quickly I am so sorry to hear this. WE also need you to stay strong as well for the family in the time of crisis. Have faith that he will overcome this.

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Dillon ur dad is in my prayers (F)

Dens I am so happy for u. :D

Why u Americans have to send the snow up here. We finally got it this morning. I HATE it! :(

*Taking snow back*

Filed: Timeline
Dillon ur dad is in my prayers (F)

Dens I am so happy for u. :D

Why u Americans have to send the snow up here. We finally got it this morning. I HATE it! :(

1luv...tap bawl u should be use to it...mi hope ya'll don't get a foot

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Thank you for your prayers I know it is in God's hands.

Congrats on your interview Den's! I know you could be happier and it will be here before you know it so get on it scheduling that medical.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.