MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Well......he has never warmed up to any of my previous relationships (not that there was ever a revolving door or anything like that :blush: ).... he would rather I not be in a relationship with anyone. He has spoken to Michael on the phone but hasn't met him. He doesn't even know we are married. My son was going through so many issues with school and smellin himself that he would have just used the marriage as an excuse for his behavior so I haven't told him.....but I have to tell him when he returns because my daughter can't hold water---even with a bucket!!! And she loves to announce to everyone that she has TWO daddy's!!

Isn’t that just ridiculous?? My son told me the same thing he doesn’t want me to date anyone he just wants it to be the two of us. Umm excuse me honey but you will be dating in about three years and then two more years after that off to college and you think I’m supposed to sit here an be lonely all that time?? I told him I think that is very selfish of you. He told me not to worry once he graduates he‘s buying a big house so we can live in it together. I told him buy the big house but make no plans of me moving in it unless I’m sick. As soon as all my kids are old enuff to fend for themselves mommas on the first thing smoking.

same here. why are boys so difficult? everyone always says girls are the difficult ones.....but mi beg tuh differ..

Happy Hump Day Ladies....

Its a SNOW DAY here in Maine.Tierra is home and I am so glad Louis doesn't have to work tonight... we can stay in and batten down the hatches.... hmmmm its a COCOA day.

Awww, Snow Day...enjoy your time with your family! Sounds like fun to me.

Well Louis is sleeping, Tierra is in her room will all her Little Pet shops EVERYwhere! And I am working. As long as there is no whining... I am happy! LOL

i can't wait to play with little pet shops. how about my little ponies? are those still popular? i used to love those damn things...

Tierra likes the ponies but doesnt have any... she has a MILLION Littlest pets.. and Polly Pockets. she likes anything TINY. She likes baby dolls too...

She collects tiny little critters from the toy store. she has little butterflies, horses and itty bitty little babies.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all:

I started visiting the website a couple of years ago (2007 sometime). My story may be a little different from most of yours. I came on a student visa from Jamaica back in 2000. Met my husband in 2003 and got married in 2006 and did AOS in 2007. I am now filing for my citizenship which should be completed Feb/March 2010.

I seem to always come by when a new set of ladies are posting. I got in trouble with some of the earlier ladies because I chose to defend my Jamaican brothers from some derogatory comments made by a spurned SO. Long story short, I decided not to come back if that was all that was being posted. I am glad I did take a quick peek a couple of weeks ago because the stories are much more pleasant and happy.

By the way, good morning PhillyFashionista! Hope I got that right.

HI Shermike,

Glad to see you back on the board chime in anytime please. I understand how you may feel in regards to previous comments when you were giving your opinions but that's what this forum is for to share opinions about the journey to help others. WE all agree to disagree at some point and we can definitely learn from you journey which is different form mos on this thread. I hope you choose to come back and become part of our daily banter. Yes we get into some heated and wild discussions but at the end of the day someone has benefited. :thumbs:

Congrats on your soon to be citizenship :dance: that's a fabulous milestone! You can truly assist us when we are at that stage in our journey too :star:

Philly, NOOOO don't feel like your life is falling apart because of the kids....things WILL come together...it's just gonna take time & giving it up to God.

We've just been on the move non-stop today....hubby is at his tutoring right now & I hope he's not in too much pain from his root canal today. I'm going to run to the Chinese store to pick up some callaloo before they close & see if I can go pick up hubby before he has to wait out in the cold for the bus. Will post interview story tomorrow morning!

thanks Ellis yes giving to God!

Hope Lehi is ok from his root canal yesterday.

Well......he has never warmed up to any of my previous relationships (not that there was ever a revolving door or anything like that :blush: ).... he would rather I not be in a relationship with anyone. He has spoken to Michael on the phone but hasn't met him. He doesn't even know we are married. My son was going through so many issues with school and smellin himself that he would have just used the marriage as an excuse for his behavior so I haven't told him.....but I have to tell him when he returns because my daughter can't hold water---even with a bucket!!! And she loves to announce to everyone that she has TWO daddy's!!

Hi Jamaerican,

How do you think he will handle the news about your marriage when he arrives. Do you think this will cause more problems in the home?

Thanks philly for the suggestions on the movies....will go on and order a few...

I will send you a list too there are a lot of new releases I just recvd but haven't watched yet...

Good mroning everyone ... i have so much to be thankful for... however i do know that obstacles always arise.. hope everyone has a blessed dya.. got to make it till friday to se the ortho and i swear it seems like friday is taking forever lol...

Morning MY 2 Yes God is Good! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods....

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Happy belated anniversary Finesse! I can only imagine your EXTRA SPECIAL sexy party! :blink::thumbs::devil: I'm feeling like having one of my own...I think I might have to go home soon because I left my lunch on the counter *wink* *wink* :whistle::devil:

And you know this MANNNNN!!!!! Sounds like a lunch worth going back to get....

Its a SNOW DAY here in Maine.Tierra is home and I am so glad Louis doesn't have to work tonight... we can stay in and batten down the hatches.... hmmmm its a COCOA day.

Hey Irie Happy Hump Day back at ya! Snow day oooohhhhhh I need one of those LOL

Mawnin Ladies;

Last night I fell in my driveway and slammed into my gargage door...dis mawnin mi go look pon di garage door and it bend...cho I'm okay do...thank God fi mi extra blessings (FAT)

Hey Tre I hope you feel better, last year I slid down every one of my Mothers front step and good thing I had the extra cushioning or it would have been bad LOL so I know what you mean.

Yes it is and I have a two hour drive to go and get hubby. Can't get around all of this commuting!!!LOL..but I would do this trip anytime. Can't wait to go and get my man.

:dance: Woohoo how you can you even stand being at work LOL I would be going crazy waiting for my Man! I hope you are leaving early :star:

Great news :dance::dance::dance:

I called the DOS...we got our interview for January 13, 2010!! :dance::dance::dance:

Congrats Den's that is wonderful I am so happy for you! Yuh man soon come!

****ROC VSC****

Good morning to all my beautiful ladies!!

Hey Finesse ((( Waving)) how is the belly?

I hope you do decide to pop in a little more and chat with us and we just call her Philly her name is too dang long!!!

:rofl: Did you get my PM Lady?

Just wanted to say I love my soon-to-be hubby. He is crazy... Im so in love with him and respect him. Now if I can only get more excited about the wedding, I'd be okay *sigh*

Philly I said an extra prayer for you sis :thumbs:

Awee this is so sweet! LOL yes get excited its your big day :yes:

Thanks Sis I need all the prayers I can get!

Edited by phillyfashionista

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawnin Ladies; LadyC I sent u a message

Last night I fell in my driveway and slammed into my gargage door...dis mawnin mi go look pon di garage door and it bend...cho I'm okay do...thank God fi mi extra blessings (FAT)

Was ur driveway icey Tre?

Man I go and clean up for the weekend and yall start a new page. LOL!!!

Always--Hope you are doing okay after the accident.

My2--Congrates on being approved. I know you were so happy!!

Belwin--I am praying for you and your family

Okay. Wednesday is the big day. Eric will be here that evening. Hope all goes well. Got make sure my flask got some liquor in it, so I can take a swig before his plane lands. LOL!!!!!!

(As I pat you on the back.) Good girl for cleaning.

So how is the commute going?

Well I am not commuting all the way to VA Beach as of yet. But I am commuting to Emporia, VA a closer drive but, still an hour, but closer. We are having an inspection all this week at our detachment and I have to be here. For what reason, I don't know. As you can see. I am in my office on VJ. LOL!!! But I start the commute on next Tuesday. Man-o-Man...

So how are you feeling today is the DAY!!!!

Well I feel the same as any other day right now. LETS CRACK OPEN A BOTTLE!!!! His plane doesn't arrive til 905pm so I will be nervous :wacko: by on the drive up. But got my flask and my Zune. I will make it through. Eric is excited and nervous. I think is his anyway. He was asking all kinds of questions on the phone the other night. I didn't have an answer for him to save my life. But he will be just fine. Can't wait.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline
Mawnin Ladies; LadyC I sent u a message

damn, that had to hurt. hubby is so worried i am going to slip and fall in this weather....he has me dressed up like the abominimal snow man before mi leave the house

How about Abdominal snow man????? :rofl:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Irie Happy Hump Day back at ya! Snow day oooohhhhhh I need one of those LOL

Mawnin Ladies;

Hey Tre I hope you feel better, last year I slid down every one of my Mothers front step and good thing I had the extra cushioning or it would have been bad LOL so I know what you mean.

Yes it is and I have a two hour drive to go and get hubby. Can't get around all of this commuting!!!LOL..but I would do this trip anytime. Can't wait to go and get my man.

:dance: Woohoo how you can you even stand being at work LOL I would be going crazy waiting for my Man! I hope you are leaving early :star:

Great news :dance::dance::dance:

I called the DOS...we got our interview for January 13, 2010!! :dance::dance::dance:

Congrats Den's that is wonderful I am so happy for you! Yuh man soon come!

Philly--It is better for me this way. I can try and keep my mind off of that for a little while. We PASSED the inspection (1st part) so our Boss Major Williams is taking us to lunch. Then I should be on my way home after that. So I can take a nap then get ready to pick up my baby.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Isn’t that just ridiculous?? My son told me the same thing he doesn’t want me to date anyone he just wants it to be the two of us. Umm excuse me honey but you will be dating in about three years and then two more years after that off to college and you think I’m supposed to sit here an be lonely all that time?? I told him I think that is very selfish of you. He told me not to worry once he graduates he‘s buying a big house so we can live in it together. I told him buy the big house but make no plans of me moving in it unless I’m sick. As soon as all my kids are old enuff to fend for themselves mommas on the first thing smoking.

this is the issue I have with my oldest son, it would be cute if he was under 10 but come on you are 16 UGHHHH. I think its very selfish as well, I know its normal but do we have to go to these extremes..... I had to say an extra long prayer this morning to keep me steady!

LOL @ you being on the 1st thing smoking you are so crazy haaaa

MsTee that's so sweet. You professing that love for your man! I think that's awesome!! This process can take so much focus and energy that sometimes I have to step back and just enjoy being in love with this amazing man!

I'm with you on not being excited about the whole wedding thing. I think I'm more excited about the marriage part but not the whole planning and all of that...lol! We will figure it all out in the end cause at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is that you will be united with the man you love as one!!! (L)

Den's you are so right the process is stressful, but you can't let it distract you from relishing in the love your share along the way.... :luv:

i'm cool. thanks for asking. took a few days off work. monday was my anniversary (2 years) so we had to have an extra special sexy party. and been trying to get some ####### done around the house before i get too big too move....

Happy Anniversay Lady LOL do tell what is involved in the extra special Sessi Party LOL

New thread--man yall talk alot! :lol: Good mawnin yardies! I'm supposed to be catching up on paperwork :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Hey Mrs P ((( Waving))) how are you doing on the diet?

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Timeline

want to know if I can take 1/2 of this vicodin

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

They make me incredibly sleepy, Tre.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

They make me incredibly sleepy, Tre.

I know I took one last night...but mi back n batti a kill mi

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.