MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

[/quote name=Dens Wifey' date='Dec 9 2009, 09:39 AM' post='3552308]

Great news :dance::dance::dance:

I called the DOS...we got our interview for January 13, 2010!! :dance::dance::dance:

:dance::dance:yayyyyyyyy see we told ya mi sista :dance::dance:

Has anyone heard Busy Signal's "Night Shift (Sweet Love)"? I heard it for the first time at the reggae club Saturday and it's my new* favorite.

*new to me, as it's several months old

Hey Nat, yes that is my song LOL yes it is an oldie but goodie. You know I love BUSY!!!!

My opinion is: It depends on the aunt/uncle. Some may not mind being called by their first names. I've been calling my mother by her first name since junior high/high school.

Wow.... :blink:

LOL Dada I always found that strange with some families calling the parents by the first names, but hey that's what makes them all unique.....

Philly I said an extra prayer for you sis :thumbs:

Good morning to all my beautiful ladies!!

Good morning preggers! :star:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well......he has never warmed up to any of my previous relationships (not that there was ever a revolving door or anything like that :blush: ).... he would rather I not be in a relationship with anyone. He has spoken to Michael on the phone but hasn't met him. He doesn't even know we are married. My son was going through so many issues with school and smellin himself that he would have just used the marriage as an excuse for his behavior so I haven't told him.....but I have to tell him when he returns because my daughter can't hold water---even with a bucket!!! And she loves to announce to everyone that she has TWO daddy's!!

Isn’t that just ridiculous?? My son told me the same thing he doesn’t want me to date anyone he just wants it to be the two of us. Umm excuse me honey but you will be dating in about three years and then two more years after that off to college and you think I’m supposed to sit here an be lonely all that time?? I told him I think that is very selfish of you. He told me not to worry once he graduates he‘s buying a big house so we can live in it together. I told him buy the big house but make no plans of me moving in it unless I’m sick. As soon as all my kids are old enuff to fend for themselves mommas on the first thing smoking.

Mawnin Ladies; LadyC I sent u a message

Last night I fell in my driveway and slammed into my gargage door...dis mawnin mi go look pon di garage door and it bend...cho I'm okay do...thank God fi mi extra blessings (FAT)

Good morning everyone, Lawny thats not funny, but why do you always make me laugh!!!! lol.. I hope your okay sis for real!!! (((((hugs))))

Just wanted to say I love my soon-to-be hubby. He is crazy... Im so in love with him and respect him. Now if I can only get more excited about the wedding, I'd be okay *sigh*

MsTee that's so sweet. You professing that love for your man! I think that's awesome!! This process can take so much focus and energy that sometimes I have to step back and just enjoy being in love with this amazing man!

I'm with you on not being excited about the whole wedding thing. I think I'm more excited about the marriage part but not the whole planning and all of that...lol! We will figure it all out in the end cause at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is that you will be united with the man you love as one!!! (L)

Well......he has never warmed up to any of my previous relationships (not that there was ever a revolving door or anything like that :blush: ).... he would rather I not be in a relationship with anyone. He has spoken to Michael on the phone but hasn't met him. He doesn't even know we are married. My son was going through so many issues with school and smellin himself that he would have just used the marriage as an excuse for his behavior so I haven't told him.....but I have to tell him when he returns because my daughter can't hold water---even with a bucket!!! And she loves to announce to everyone that she has TWO daddy's!!

Isn’t that just ridiculous?? My son told me the same thing he doesn’t want me to date anyone he just wants it to be the two of us. Umm excuse me honey but you will be dating in about three years and then two more years after that off to college and you think I’m supposed to sit here an be lonely all that time?? I told him I think that is very selfish of you. He told me not to worry once he graduates he‘s buying a big house so we can live in it together. I told him buy the big house but make no plans of me moving in it unless I’m sick. As soon as all my kids are old enuff to fend for themselves mommas on the first thing smoking.

:yes:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Last night I fell in my driveway and slammed into my gargage door...dis mawnin mi go look pon di garage door and it bend...cho I'm okay do...thank God fi mi extra blessings (FAT)

Was ur driveway icey Tre?

Man I go and clean up for the weekend and yall start a new page. LOL!!!

Always--Hope you are doing okay after the accident.

My2--Congrates on being approved. I know you were so happy!!

Belwin--I am praying for you and your family

Okay. Wednesday is the big day. Eric will be here that evening. Hope all goes well. Got make sure my flask got some liquor in it, so I can take a swig before his plane lands. LOL!!!!!!

(As I pat you on the back.) Good girl for cleaning.

So how is the commute going?

Well I am not commuting all the way to VA Beach as of yet. But I am commuting to Emporia, VA a closer drive but, still an hour, but closer. We are having an inspection all this week at our detachment and I have to be here. For what reason, I don't know. As you can see. I am in my office on VJ. LOL!!! But I start the commute on next Tuesday. Man-o-Man...

So how are you feeling today is the DAY!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Aww thats sweet! He loves his momma!! :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Finesse. Been asking where you been.

You okay?

i'm cool. thanks for asking. took a few days off work. monday was my anniversary (2 years) so we had to have an extra special sexy party. and been trying to get some ####### done around the house before i get too big too move....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
New thread--man yall talk alot! :lol: Good mawnin yardies! I'm supposed to be catching up on paperwork :whistle::whistle::whistle:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Great news :dance::dance::dance:

I called the DOS...we got our interview for January 13, 2010!! :dance::dance::dance:

See der that wasn't so bad after all!!!!! Now you really have to get to moving that date will be here b4 you know it and you'll be able to go and stay right?

I just LOVE the way Ells recaps! Its nice she acknowledges all of us :)

Speak for urself she neva acknowledges me :angry: ….

Timeline
Morning Finesse.. how are you feeling?

feeling sexy!!! just wish i wasn't at work. i was hoping for a snow day too but it didn't happen. i live right by the lake so we either get hit hard with snow or the breeze is just right where we get just rain....and rain it was :angry:

Timeline

MsTee that's so sweet. You professing that love for your man! I think that's awesome!! This process can take so much focus and energy that sometimes I have to step back and just enjoy being in love with this amazing man!

I'm with you on not being excited about the whole wedding thing. I think I'm more excited about the marriage part but not the whole planning and all of that...lol! We will figure it all out in the end cause at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is that you will be united with the man you love as one!!! (L)

Ugh!!!! Both of you stop it your hurting my eyes with the not liking to plan the wedding part!!!

Timeline

Good morning everyone, Lawny thats not funny, but why do you always make me laugh!!!! lol.. I hope your okay sis for real!!! (((((hugs))))

Just wanted to say I love my soon-to-be hubby. He is crazy... Im so in love with him and respect him. Now if I can only get more excited about the wedding, I'd be okay *sigh*

I think buying some shoes would help :whistle:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

damn, that had to hurt. hubby is so worried i am going to slip and fall in this weather....he has me dressed up like the abominimal snow man before mi leave the house

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Finesse. Been asking where you been.

You okay?

i'm cool. thanks for asking. took a few days off work. monday was my anniversary (2 years) so we had to have an extra special sexy party. and been trying to get some ####### done around the house before i get too big too move....

Happy belated anniversary Finesse! I can only imagine your EXTRA SPECIAL sexy party! :blink::thumbs::devil: I'm feeling like having one of my own...I think I might have to go home soon because I left my lunch on the counter *wink* *wink* :whistle::devil:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Good Morning Yardies.... :dance:

Thank god the Ice turned into Rain. Im so far behind on catching up. I'm busy at work and when I get home I spend time with G. When the Ice started to fall last night he went outside to just watch it.

ow di sexy party???

Timeline

same here. why are boys so difficult? everyone always says girls are the difficult ones.....but mi beg tuh differ..

Happy Hump Day Ladies....

Its a SNOW DAY here in Maine.Tierra is home and I am so glad Louis doesn't have to work tonight... we can stay in and batten down the hatches.... hmmmm its a COCOA day.

Awww, Snow Day...enjoy your time with your family! Sounds like fun to me.

Well Louis is sleeping, Tierra is in her room will all her Little Pet shops EVERYwhere! And I am working. As long as there is no whining... I am happy! LOL

i can't wait to play with little pet shops. how about my little ponies? are those still popular? i used to love those damn things...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.