MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Because it takes mushy and nasty to me. I LOVE roasted breadfruit though. I don't eat like the yellow yams either. For me its about how the consistency feels in my mouth. Don't like okra either, too slimey!

I typed something but then I erased it…. :whistle:

i don't even know, lol

we can go around with philly jamming to jermaine jackson and picking up stray cats

hahaaaa

Bunz… I said something FUN!!!! :angry:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Char I am so excited about your big day and that's right girl work that updo right on out! ( As I snaps my fingers in the air in a Z formation) I can't wait to see the fabulous pics :luv:

Thank you girl. I'm going to try to work it, but if it looks a hot mess I'm going to tell everyone that you told me to do it. :rofl:

Edited by charandivan

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ: (F) regarding your grandmother, :o regarding your coworker! That's ridiculous!

:crying: i literally cried on the way home from gym- hubby is NOT being sympathetic

but that's why i love him, no sugar coating

my legs are still shaking

:wacko:

LMAO

That brings back memories. It took a while for me to not feel like I was dying after working out with a trainer. I quit, though, cause after 12 weeks, I hadn't lost 1 lb.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Bunz; I remember it like it was yesterday...his funeral was more like a party and celebration of life with his 20 plus kids -- my grandmother also wrote out what she wants --- I haven't read her letter yet. I've had it since May 2000. My mom and aunts were given letters as well, but mine is different. I'm the oldest grandchild and she says, when they get to bickering I'll know what to do. She wrote it after she got over her first stroke. She made my sister and I promise to wear white...all white and a huge white hat. told me not to bother to wear stockings cause she know I don't like to wear them in Jamaica because it's so HOT!

Why white??

Filed: Timeline
Why white??

Mi no know...mi no ask

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That brings back memories. It took a while for me to not feel like I was dying after working out with a trainer. I quit, though, cause after 12 weeks, I hadn't lost 1 lb.

Wow!! 12 weeks and no results!! I would be a little pissed too. I took a boot camp class for 8 weeks and didn't lose but 5lbs. But I think it had something to do with the chocolate I was eating in between sessions.

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Timeline
Ray got rid of Caliente yesterday caliente-love-of-ray-j.jpg

Hey yall guess what happened at work :protest:

This lady that been working here for 16 years as the receptionist, has been putting down on her milege sheet, when I didnt have a car, she was taking me home. i live 5 minutes from her I cant believe it.

Then on Fridays I have to mail out the reports that I compile, and sometime she offers to mail them for me, well she is putting down that she takes them every week.Hell no you dont and then she put down 40 miles, if you know Las Vegas aint nothing 40 miles from nothing.

She has been calling corporate on people in my office and telling about more than 2 smoke breaks and she is embezelling (sp) money.

I wonder whats going to happen because she was just in a meeting with our director and she dont play

She's gone!

Open door immigration policy! Except for the bumbaclat lyahs!

I'd like to see Tre inteview people at the embassy. That would be funny.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Congrats JQ. I will be done in May, THANK GOD. I will will have my MS in Pharmacy with a concentration in Regulatory Affairs. Sounds so stately, right. Anyway for everyone that's starting school, hang in there!! It seems like alot at first, but its over before you know it.

Whoo C your about to be making Cash Money. My GF told me that is a great field to go into….

JQ -- we were faced with the same decision with my grandfather in 1992 and we could all see the look in his face that he was tired and my family couldn't bear the pain that was in his eyes. He wrote on a piece of paper that (it's time)...we made arrangements before he got seriously ill and he said that we would know when the time was right...it hurt to lose my grandfather, but it hurt me so much more to see how much pain he was in...

Oh Lawny that is so heartbreaking (F)

With my Grammy she had her 1st round of chemo and had a stroke and fell in to a coma and would never wake up. It was very sudden she just had a masectomy and the Doctors gave her a great prognosis that she would beat the cancer, I was in total shock. I was the one faced with the decision because we were so close, my Mother didn't know how to handle it. I know what she wanted and she always told me if faced with this decision she wanted to go HOME. It was the hardest thing I have ever faced cause I never wanted to say goodbye and I crying as I type this thinking about it but I know it was what she wanted. We have the same Bday we were exactly alike she is the ORIGINAL FASHIONISTA taught me to sew and create fabulous pieces, my creativity comes from her. I still haven't been able to go to her house since she passed its too hard to take that journey. Every Bday is not the same cause she is forever on my mind. She had a full life I learned so much I am glad she is no longer in pain and with the Creator I just take comfort in that till we meet again (L)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Nat, thanks for the info you gave me. I called about 5 civil surgeons because I decided not to risk haivng an RFE for it. I found one who is only going to charge us 35.00 to transcribe it. I called my hubby and asked him to read off to me the shots he has had. He has had a lot of them. The only one he seems to be missing is the Chicken Pox. I called the office back and asked how much they charge for it and they told me 110.00. So we are looking at a possible 145.00 with no physical required!!! Whew. Our appointment is on Saturday! :dance:

Timeline
I heard something's going on. Tell us about it!

Well you know Leno was at 11 and O’Brian was at 12. Well they moved Leno up to 10 and gave O’Brian the 11 spot. Well the ratings aren’t that hot so they are thinking of moving the shows back to their regular scheduled times 11 and 12. Well to O’Brian that is like a demotion so he is thinking of leaving NBC all together and going to Fox. Of course he has been making snide remarks I think he said maybe if he had a longer chin they wouldn’t move him. Needles to say both men are pissed about the decision. We have to stay tuned for the outcome. Its being publicized everywhere and part of me wonders if its not a stunt to get the ratings up.

Timeline

I had a blonde moment.. I just googled what varicella is and it is the chicken pox and he has had that too so I guess we are looking at the 35.00! Im so daggone happy :)

Timeline
Mi no know...mi no ask

Gotcha..

Maybe she wants you two to look like her angels…

Wow!! 12 weeks and no results!! I would be a little pissed too. I took a boot camp class for 8 weeks and didn't lose but 5lbs. But I think it had something to do with the chocolate I was eating in between sessions.

:bonk::rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.