MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It's a wedding for 4 days my son is going to Spain in March for Spring Break then Amsterdam...he's gone before when he was 2 and 4...he loves his European family

OMG....I'm jealous. Doesn't he need a chaperone? ooohhhhhhhh send me with him!!!!! :crying:

:crying: i literally cried on the way home from gym- hubby is NOT being sympathetic

but that's why i love him, no sugar coating

my legs are still shaking

:wacko:

LMAO

More like Working your a$$ off!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I was hoping you wouldn't say Desert Springs. I have found that is the worst hospital...so you keep fighting with them and don't give up if you feel strongly about this JQ!

Girl they called security on my family last night and the police (long story) but my granny been ther since December so it seems the getting tired of all us black folks, sometime we are 30 deep, thats alot in ICU :blush:

NO DADA I am a CAPRICORN

Jamerican--our prayers are with you and your family while yall are facing this difficult decision. (F)

Im a Cancer

Thanks Mama jew

so I was at the dentist and broke 3 drill bits (they were new) (so embrassed) --- dentist said don't be I wanted to VANISH

Me hubby and both the boys have dentist appt together tomorrow, from 1pm to 2:30 lets see how that goes.

Tre that story about your grandfather writing on the peice of paper is heart breaking

JQ i don't even want to imagine what it must be like in your situation but my prayers are going up

Girl, I cant even go up there everyday because Im a mess and everyone know it, I will tell it like it is to anyone, so I just stick in the background and pray because im a prayer warrior as my grandma says.

She will be in my prayers JQ i can't comment because just thinking about her reminds me of my Granny who passed away almost 5 years now and i still can't get over it :crying:

Aww yes Im sorry Tre, but we still have to keep them in our hearts cause they think of us daily. Hes (F) looking over you

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Timeline
OMG....I'm jealous. Doesn't he need a chaperone? ooohhhhhhhh send me with him!!!!! :crying:

Yes, he has his grand uncle and aunts going with him and some cousins. I think it's about 8 people. Meeting his other grandmother in England. They did very well with him when he was much younger and my son can't wait to see them again and his cousin who he says talks like they have marbles in their mouth.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
NO MAN, mi a cancel mi next appt. I'm scared to death now. She had to send the assistant down the hall to the cosmetic dentist for a stronger drill bit...guess my horse teeth will last.

You guys are killing me with the dental stories today. :rofl:

What classes are you taking, Tre? What major?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Yes, he has his grand uncle and aunts going with him and some cousins. I think it's about 8 people. Meeting his other grandmother in England. They did very well with him when he was much younger and my son can't wait to see them again and his cousin who he says talks like they have marbles in their mouth.

Maybe they need to see your dentist :whistle:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

You guys are killing me with the dental stories today. :rofl:

What classes are you taking, Tre? What major?

Homeland Security

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Did you all see this!! I am dumbfounded at No. 25

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=236475

Char-- that was very sad story.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline
Homeland Security

I can see you running that one day!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ray got rid of Caliente yesterday caliente-love-of-ray-j.jpg

Hey yall guess what happened at work :protest:

This lady that been working here for 16 years as the receptionist, has been putting down on her milege sheet, when I didnt have a car, she was taking me home. i live 5 minutes from her I cant believe it.

Then on Fridays I have to mail out the reports that I compile, and sometime she offers to mail them for me, well she is putting down that she takes them every week.Hell no you dont and then she put down 40 miles, if you know Las Vegas aint nothing 40 miles from nothing.

She has been calling corporate on people in my office and telling about more than 2 smoke breaks and she is embezelling (sp) money.

I wonder whats going to happen because she was just in a meeting with our director and she dont play

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

okay dillon and sis u plate readi--

my head hurts trying to decided to go to Jamaica in March or meet up with my husband the end of this month before he gets back (what to do what to do)

I say go, you only live once! :yes:

What's up cousin; I'm here --- went back to work this week and it's so hard to stay awake, but I'm acutally glad to be back to work. Trying to figure out my travel plans for this year, summer camp, weddings, house projects...and oh yea, school starts next Tuesday...what was I thinking...I feel so OLD!

Lawny I am glad you are back at work :yes: , God took 7 days to create the world nuh worry yuh self tek it one at a time you will get it all done I have faith in you! :thumbs:

Good morning ladies

:protest: My granny is fighting for her life. Sitting up, eyes open :blink:, trying to move her srms, and the doctors said that they have to take the ventilator off her and put in a traeche. Then they said that she is not getting better internally so we need to give her medicine and let her go in her sleep.#######

Aint that murder

Im so mad now, but ima pray because I can go off and the nurses are being rude to my family, but Im that one that they dont wanna mess wit so I tell my auntie ima stay away cuz the police will be called dealing with me.

Awwe Sweetie I went through the same with my Grandmother that decision was heartbreaking, you and your family are in my prayers ((( PRAYER CHANGES)))) (F)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That sounds a little much, but I'm not sure what the going rate is in your area. The $50 fee for the paperwork sounds ok, but the MMR seems like alot. Does he have insurance? If not, did you try a local health center? I would try to get the shot there and get the dr. to transcribe the records for you. I called all around GA and got a quote of $40 to transcribe. The highest quote for a full medical was $185. I did find a Dr. within our insurance network (Kaiser Permanente) that would take my insurance for the medical, but she wanted to charge $100 to complete the paperwork. :angry: I was like $100 to write on a piece of paper??? Not sure if I'm going to go this route or just get the Dr. to transcribe for $40. Seems like I should just pay the $100 to get the full medical to avoid an RFE. What do you all think??

This one doctor I called wanted $250 just to fill out the vaccination part. I said "Two HUNDRED and fifty?" :blink: No thanks.

What night is Biggest Loser? I hope it wasn’t last night. Did you see all the beef going on with the Leno and Obrien show?

I heard something's going on. Tell us about it!

you not the only one Mrs Tee. My stomach was touching my back, so I had to warm up my lunch early as well. I had scallop potatoes, wheat biscuit, and black forest ham (turkey ham).

now what for am I gonna eat for snack later :whistle:

I was hungry today, too! I ate my Subway sandwich for breakfast, then had a small bowl of cheerios & peanuts for lunch.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
trashed the island (us)...never that... I have to figure out my schedule then school is all in the mix...cho

No Tre :rofl: ….LOL Trashed is what my son uses for slang when we wants to say kick it or hanging out. ….Don’t ask me where he got it from.

This is the same child that got a haircut on Saturday and his hair is now cut into a mo hawk :blink: ….

No Tre :rofl: ….LOL Trashed is what my son uses for slang when we wants to say kick it or hanging out. ….Don't ask me where he got it from.

This is the same child that got a haircut on Saturday and his hair is now cut into a mo hawk :blink: ….

told u I was old :crying:

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.