MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Yardies. I hope everyone is enjoying their day. So happy to see all of the good news!!! I'm trying to put all the last minute touches for the big day on Saturday. I need to figure out plans for my hair/makeup. I'm getting it pressed today, but didn't want to pay again on Sat to get it done again. I'm thinking about getting some hot rollers and doing my own updo to save $70, but I keep thinking I should just get someone to do it so that I don't have to worry about it. Other than that, I just need a veil/tiara and I think we are set. I had a breakdown last night because it dawned on me that my singlehood will soon be a thing of the past :unsure: , but I'm back on track now.

God is good. I know you are so happy.

OMG. What an adorable little girl!!

Good luck. I will restart my workout when we return from Vegas. Not looking forward to the pain.

That sounds a little much, but I'm not sure what the going rate is in your area. The $50 fee for the paperwork sounds ok, but the MMR seems like alot. Does he have insurance? If not, did you try a local health center? I would try to get the shot there and get the dr. to transcribe the records for you. I called all around GA and got a quote of $40 to transcribe. The highest quote for a full medical was $185. I did find a Dr. within our insurance network (Kaiser Permanente) that would take my insurance for the medical, but she wanted to charge $100 to complete the paperwork. :angry: I was like $100 to write on a piece of paper??? Not sure if I'm going to go this route or just get the Dr. to transcribe for $40. Seems like I should just pay the $100 to get the full medical to avoid an RFE. What do you all think??

Congrats, kjenkins. I understand this completely. I had to go back a month later and my pockets are still recovering. I can't wait to get all of this ####### out of the way so that my savings can see a little interest this year.

Thanks Dillon. I'm trying not to stress out. We leave Thursday so hopefully I will have everything figured out by then.

Char positive vibes being sent to you and Ivan. Everything is going to be fabulous!!! :)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I called dos and was told that interview is Feb 12 :dance:

CONGRATS!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I was sooooooooo hongry so I ate already! :blink:

you not the only one Mrs Tee. My stomach was touching my back, so I had to warm up my lunch early as well. I had scallop potatoes, wheat biscuit, and black forest ham (turkey ham).

now what for am I gonna eat for snack later :whistle:

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: Timeline

I have some ackee-n-saltfish with fry dumplin...since ya'll so hungri

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i'll definitely be around

to be honest, i'm not gonna think about what happens after till i get the result, but regardless of the decision, i will be around for at least another couple months

See Philly I told you… I figured she would have to stay around to tie up loose ends and then she will be on the first thing smoking….

So we can include her in. It can be a birthday/Coming Back to America Jam…

Alright Bunz what’s sumting fun yuh wanna do before yuh leave de island?

Timeline

I think this is the only time I would eat your lunch. It isn't chicken foot, cow eye, goat, steam fish, pig foot, or tripe. So can I have a bite or a plate? :whistle:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Bunz Fantasia is on DVR I will catch up, regarding Ray J I am like :blink: :blink: :blink: @ his remaining choices umm I see another show in the works! What happened to the Stallionaires reunion show?

I thought I read they were doing no more reunion shows….

Who Ray get rid of?

Timeline
My2: God sure is a miracle worker!

I called dos and was told that interview is Feb 12 :dance:

I'm both excited and sad at the same time. Excited because it's about time and sad because I just got back an have to find money to go again. :angry:

But where there's a will there's a way and God will most definetly see me through.

Wow it seems like your time line went fast.

That might be the best V-Day gift ever!!!

lmao i could not miss meeting the crazy cat lady for the wooooooooooorld

lmao

Hey what am I chopped liver!!!!! :angry:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

gimmie some please mi belly a mek all kinda noise sis :unsure:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
Good Morning Yardies!!!!

Philly and DaDa--Happy birthday early. Mine is the 14th!!!

Sus-- I glanced at that link you posted. Everyone seems to have given her some good advice. Like Philly and you say. Cancel, withdrawl, and file for divorce.

Just--How did your appointment go with your personal trainer? Can you still feel you legs? LOL!!! If you can, you won't tomorrow. You will have to roll out of bed.

Nat--that is so cute. So when yall have a daughter we want to see the comparison phots.

Look at all the PISCES in the HOUSE :dance: !!!

What you all are pisces right :unsure: ?

Edited by DaDa

okay dillon and sis u plate readi--

my head hurts trying to decided to go to Jamaica in March or meet up with my husband the end of this month before he gets back (what to do what to do)

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Is there anything happening in March that you have to be there for Tre? I am sure it would be nice to be in Jamaica with Hubby. I would do that unless you really have something going on in March. Don't be leaving my little man with just nobody either if you don't take him down with you.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
okay dillon and sis u plate readi--

my head hurts trying to decided to go to Jamaica in March or meet up with my husband the end of this month before he gets back (what to do what to do)

Go down Feb 6 - 14th :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Is there anything happening in March that you have to be there for Tre? I am sure it would be nice to be in Jamaica with Hubby. I would do that unless you really have something going on in March. Don't be leaving my little man with just nobody either if you don't take him down with you.

It's a wedding for 4 days my son is going to Spain in March for Spring Break then Amsterdam...he's gone before when he was 2 and 4...he loves his European family

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.