MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Hey no fair yuh left me....

LOL we would have both been there long time ago if it weren't for work :whistle: LOL

Dada I am sitting here thinking about all the fun we gonna have haaa. I am so in need of some time off from all the stress and phockery since we returned in April, wait till I tell the kids I am sure they are gonna have a fit and come up with some foolnish to get back at me for leaving but I am up for it! I need this time off and since Hubby didn't go to his Granmothers funeral it will be some needed time with the family as well.......

Ok back to daydreaming about all the fun we gonna have :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smart Ones turkey and potato with a side salad.

that sounds good, I am back on my hustle I am basically sipping broth ughhhhh. I cooked last night curry shrimp and scallops over rice I cheated and had a small bowl and felt so guilty. I was a bad girl this weekend cause @ D&B had some cheesy alfredo with chicken and shrimp concoction which was prolly a million calories :help: So back to working out like a fool tonight while watching my soaps :yes:

Where my PM Lady??? :bonk: yuh trying to take my title for the longest PM response :rofl:

just mi back a kill mi....other than that mi feel pretty good :star:

Awwe you know the back pain is to be expected, do your hips ever bother you? I'm glad you feel good otherwise :luv:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
that sounds good, I am back on my hustle I am basically sipping broth ughhhhh. I cooked last night curry shrimp and scallops over rice I cheated and had a small bowl and felt so guilty. I was a bad girl this weekend cause @ D&B had some cheesy alfredo with chicken and shrimp concoction which was prolly a million calories :help: So back to working out like a fool tonight while watching my soaps :yes:

Where my PM Lady??? :bonk: yuh trying to take my title for the longest PM response :rofl:

Awwe you know the back pain is to be expected, do your hips ever bother you? I'm glad you feel good otherwise :luv:

nope...not yet anyway

i just noticed i have a 3rd heart too...

ok my Nollywood fans, I am torn on the type of movie I want to post. Do we want betrayal and despair? Love and drama or action and gangstas :pop:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
ok my Nollywood fans, I am torn on the type of movie I want to post. Do we want betrayal and despair? Love and drama or action and gangstas :pop:

I vote for Love and Drama. :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
what's for lunch? mi hungri like whoah!!!

Like Philly, I had soup. I made some this weekend with carrots, potatoes, & mushrooms, leftover rotisserie chicken, and tons of seasonings. I saved a lot of calories with that lunch, so that I can enjoy my Blue Bell Mexican Praline ice cream later tonight. Mmmmm.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hello everyone ... hope everyone is having a blessed day..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL we would have both been there long time ago if it weren't for work :whistle: LOL

Dada I am sitting here thinking about all the fun we gonna have haaa. I am so in need of some time off from all the stress and phockery since we returned in April, wait till I tell the kids I am sure they are gonna have a fit and come up with some foolnish to get back at me for leaving but I am up for it! I need this time off and since Hubby didn't go to his Granmothers funeral it will be some needed time with the family as well.......

Ok back to daydreaming about all the fun we gonna have :rofl:

O.k. well let me day dream with you. What do you see us doing? :unsure: LOL

I sent yuh a PM....

Timeline

Gangsta!

nope...not yet anyway

i just noticed i have a 3rd heart too...

Yayyyyyyyy for you too!

hello everyone ... hope everyone is having a blessed day..

Hi Jess, how is the wedding planning coming along.. did you find shoes? lol

I vote for Love and Drama. :)

Your wish is my command!

Presenting Behind a Smile I watched this over the weekend and really enjoyed it, there was actually a happy ending ( well kind of LOL) but lots of drama!

zJ4TTWQwec0

Gangsta!

LOL Tee, this has a likkle Gangsta in it, its starring the guy I told you about Micheal Majid he is a good actor!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I knoa star don’t kill me. I have had so many PM’s for the firs time in life I can’t keep up. I guess maybe now I feel your pain…

Chk ur inbox.

x9Se_VZEm_o

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Philly have you seen the one called "I hate Women" I think that is my favorite maybe because it was the first nollywood flick I ever saw.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.