Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Whaaaat its 36 today but it was freezing this morning and my oldest troll told me he doesn't know where his new coat is. :blink: Umm I was hotter than fish grease and told him I guess he will freeze with that Phockery. What type of fool he take me for? I am not even gonna stress bout it :no:

OMG these are indeed the end times......... a TV :blink: !!!!!!!

Yes Mam! :yes:

:rofl: what would you do if there were 3 :help:

Irie Mi cyaa get it :crying: is it just the single? I posted that before but not the full CD yet I will get it a week before the actual release.

run away to JA and leave mi husband wid all di pickney dem... :wacko:

Timeline
You need to have a notarized letter from her stating permission that the child can come to the US - So you need to draft a letter and send it to her and have her sign it in front of a JP - with all of the international custody issues, etc.... the embassy needs to cover all bases and ensure that the parent has given consent.

the letter looks like it is asking for that letter AND some more documentation showing joint custody...nuh true?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
the letter looks like it is asking for that letter AND some more documentation showing joint custody...nuh true?

Well I didnt get no letter yet, I just called and they said it was missing something, and remember I forgot to send in the passport photos and sent them in the following day. So I thought the were going to say that but when I spoke to the operator she said custody papers.

I asked her what did she mean and she said joint custody

and

a letter from the bio-mom saying she is allowing the child to go to the US

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I would PM Dillon - since she went thru this and brought her step-son up here - But I think it's just a letter stating the agreement is for joint custody, or that the father has custody - Haven't crossed that bridge yet myself, so I am not positive :whistle:

Also Jengles - cause she did it with her step daughters

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Well I didnt get no letter yet, I just called and they said it was missing something, and remember I forgot to send in the passport photos and sent them in the following day. So I thought the were going to say that but when I spoke to the operator she said custody papers.

I asked her what did she mean and she said joint custody

and

a letter from the bio-mom saying she is allowing the child to go to the US

you may be ok with just the letter from the bio-mama because I remember calling nvc and asking specifically asking about this....and was just told i needed a notarized letter from mama giving permission for the child to migrate to the US.....

but they always seem to make things so ridiculously difficult for some people while others get thru like nothing so I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted both...and a dna test too

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
you may be ok with just the letter from the bio-mama because I remember calling nvc and asking specifically asking about this....and was just told i needed a notarized letter from mama giving permission for the child to migrate to the US.....

but they always seem to make things so ridiculously difficult for some people while others get thru like nothing so I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted both...and a dna test too

DNA noooooooooooooooooooooooo that will atke forever he dont want to go back to Jamaica till Xmas this year or later :girlwerewolf2xn:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DNA noooooooooooooooooooooooo that will atke forever he dont want to go back to Jamaica till Xmas this year or later :girlwerewolf2xn:

Don't cross that bridge till you come to it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

run away to JA and leave mi husband wid all di pickney dem... :wacko:

LOL that is too funny :rofl: How are you feeling besides hungry :yes:

what's for lunch? mi hungri like whoah!!!

I'm having soup I need to get serious again bout my diet back to veggies and fruit only cause Lawd knows I need to get in this dress :help:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
LOL that is too funny :rofl: How are you feeling besides hungry :yes:

I'm having soup I need to get serious again bout my diet back to veggies and fruit only cause Lawd knows I need to get in this dress :help:

just mi back a kill mi....other than that mi feel pretty good :star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.