MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Bunz seet deh! unu Jamaicans need fi tan aff di road cause unu no know of fi drive...but kiss mi neck...mi nevah know...Bunz u did know...

:rofl:

wha mineral oil good fah?

Constipation Grammy swore by it :yes:

Philly, we will be in Kingston, for 2/10 thru the 27th.

I feel Good MaryJ.B

i feel good, like the moon is shinin just for me

tonight i'm fly as i can be, though

don't u try to bring me down

it's not like you could

i feel too damn good!~ say oooh

i feel too damn good!~ say oooh

Me too, we should link up. I will be back and forth between country and town but I'll be around :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anyone else see the irony here?

sho do!

i love it *giggle*

YAWNING...wish I could type what my husband said when he read that...it no good a tall.

if you feel the need to let it out, ill be here listening

glad your granny is doing a bit better lawny- i bet she loves having you 'round

JQ~ ooooooooooh i would be so mad

ive got a temper like *whoah*

how much was his ticket? was it more b/c he has a temp permit- will it affect getting his DL?

roxie~ congrats on the two years! stay blessed

Edited by justucia

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
To everyone: don't let your SO male or female come here and drive your vehicle! They drive like cold hearted idiots there and ACTUALLY think they can drive better than us! Get they a** a hooptie, putt putt or whatever you call really old cars and let them ruin their own license. I love my boo but he will not drive my car when he comes. I mean when I fix it, crashed it 2 days before I left.

About the HIV testing, Obama did pass a law that HIV + persons can enter the US. He said that banning them doesn't show a good example of being a good american! Heard it on the radio a week ago when I was there.

Actually most of them can!! The only problem I see with my hubby is speed and driving too close to the curb!!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Lawd mi need a stronger prescription inna mi glasses mi neva see dat part! :reading::dead:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Timeline

1luv Thank you!....for keeping me company...you're wonderful can't wait for the link up...mi gaane go cook ackee.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

how much was his ticket? was it more b/c he has a temp permit- will it affect getting his DL?

i think it will be a bit more because he got a speeding ticket and a violation of driving permit license ticket

I was mad but he made me laugh and I keep thinking that I will be laughing when he have to pay that fine. :rofl:

I told him this is going to affect him getting his CDL but I really dont know Im just bugging him. :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

sho do!

i love it *giggle*

if you feel the need to let it out, ill be here listening

glad your granny is doing a bit better lawny- i bet she loves having you 'round

roxie~ congrats on the two years! stay blessed

Hey Jus (((( waving)))) you always crack me up :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey 1luv

enjoy your weekend!!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Jus (((( waving)))) you always crack me up :yes:

what up woman?

i'm learning how to jerk chicken wings today (im a wreck in the kitchen)

i am so excited to eat them tonight- hubby is now eating meat because, i quote "i'm sick of being hungry"

lmao-

1luv Thank you!....for keeping me company...you're wonderful can't wait for the link up...mi gaane go cook ackee.

Lawny yuh tease mi so :crying:

****ROC VSC****

what up woman?

i'm learning how to jerk chicken wings today (im a wreck in the kitchen)

i am so excited to eat them tonight- hubby is now eating meat because, i quote "i'm sick of being hungry"

lmao-

LMAO Just you are too funny that is too cute. If you can believe it I have my Hubby using a crock pot now when he swore by the pressure cooker. But I had an accident and almost killed the cat when the top popped off so never again :whistle: I can send yuh some good recipes for chicken and goat in the crockpot and you will be cooking up a storm in no time. Set it and forget it you can't beat that with a bat haaaa.

You should take a piccha of your meal and post deh pon FB :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Happy New Years ladies;

Bunz, si mi yah...mi still deh bout mi no dead jus a rally back n a tek in di vibes -- snuck away for a few days in ja to tek care a grannie -- going again in 2 weeks...if mi ave time will try to link if u no reach up yah yet...

Thanks for all the prayers, not 100% yet, but mi soon reach deh

Treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I miss you! :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Finesse

Girl, hubby wanted to go finish the tattoop0109.gifp0112.gifp0133.gif :rofl: he got a few weeks ago. I said to him just wait and go on the weekend. He tells me

"Ya got shackles on my feet" Ya no let me go nowhere"b0405.gif

####### I dont hold him down to go anywhere he go out with his friends all 2 of them :rofl:

But serious he dont have no firendsm1513.gif to even really go out with but I was so hurt b0415.gifwhen he said that.

He wanted to take my car. Hemember he only got a permit, said his friend around the corner has a license and he will be the other licensed driver. I was so hurt from his comment I let him go.

Well 15 min later Im callingt8809.gif the friend and he still wasnt there ok. its 3 minutes away so I get worriedt3602.gif

I walked for 1 hour looking for him finally he calls me and says he got a ticket and the p0121.gif told him the licensed owner had to drive the car home. So it was another 30 minute walk. I am getting my exercise and diet in so I wasnt that mad.

But when I got to him I wanted to

t31050.gif

See, he shouldve listened....

Sus her is a pic fi yuh LMAO this Walmart site is killing me softly

Bunz I see you joined the group to on FB and why is yuh pic on the front page as one of the folks following them. That darn pic cracks me up!

780.jpg

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.