MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

This was last night Philly :rofl: about 8:30pm

LOL :bonk: for me LOL

Some movie bout one african ooman who married 3 brothers...mi no know di name it was a comedy

Oooh sounds interesting mek mi guh find ie :yes:

Lawny we used the last bit of ackee we had stocked up in the freezer from Yard for our anniversary dinner. Now mi wan cry cause I am craving it soooo bad! I just got some soursop though I'm gonna surprise him tonight he will be thrilled but I will prolly drink it all haaa mi greedy he he

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
LOL :bonk: for me LOL

Oooh sounds interesting mek mi guh find ie :yes:

Lawny we used the last bit of ackee we had stocked up in the freezer from Yard for our anniversary dinner. Now mi wan cry cause I am craving it soooo bad! I just got some soursop though I'm gonna surprise him tonight he will be thrilled but I will prolly drink it all haaa mi greedy he he

talking about ackee; I'm about the cook what I had from August-- hubby will bring home more when he goes down next week.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

To everyone: don't let your SO male or female come here and drive your vehicle! They drive like cold hearted idiots there and ACTUALLY think they can drive better than us! Get they a** a hooptie, putt putt or whatever you call really old cars and let them ruin their own license. I love my boo but he will not drive my car when he comes. I mean when I fix it, crashed it 2 days before I left.

About the HIV testing, Obama did pass a law that HIV + persons can enter the US. He said that banning them doesn't show a good example of being a good american! Heard it on the radio a week ago when I was there.

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Thats why I really like you JG because thats what I told myself when he called like a sad puppy dog to get picked up.

I kept telling him Yeah the police almost hadshackles on yo feet

He dont play with me getting crazy with him or talking crazy at all so I had to keep it like a joke with the I told you so game :bonk:

But I let him know that he gotta pay that on his own and this will teach hima lesson about the US

Talking about if he was in Jamaica he would just have to give the officer $1000 dollars and it will be done HUH

Or he would just have to give it to his brother or his best friend and they would take care of it for him.

But I told him you not in Kansas any more Dorothy :rofl: they will take you azz to jail for a bribe here.

So I dont know yall its still got me mad :angry: , but what can I do

Yeah tings nuh guh so wid Babylon pod dis side , he will str8 be inna deh carcel. Girl stay strong, just like we have to learn life lessons so do our SO's....

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jamerican Queen, giiiiiiiirl, I would've been TOO MAD in that situation. Hopefully, I would've paused and thought about a way to speak calmly & rationally. How did you handle it? Did you fuss at him?

Oh ok! Today the CS told us that they are no longer testing for HIV "this year." I wondered why she added this year to it. Anyway, now I know why they didn't test his blood for it.

what did they test steve for nat?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
To everyone: don't let your SO male or female come here and drive your vehicle! They drive like cold hearted idiots there and ACTUALLY think they can drive better than us! Get they a** a hooptie, putt putt or whatever you call really old cars and let them ruin their own license. I love my boo but he will not drive my car when he comes. I mean when I fix it, crashed it 2 days before I left.

About the HIV testing, Obama did pass a law that HIV + persons can enter the US. He said that banning them doesn't show a good example of being a good american! Heard it on the radio a week ago when I was there.

Now you tell me :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

To everyone: don't let your SO male or female come here and drive your vehicle! They drive like cold hearted idiots there and ACTUALLY think they can drive better than us!

Wow! mi speechless

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

laugh out loud!

upherebl.gif

laugh out loud!

Bunz seet deh! unu Jamaicans need fi tan aff di road cause unu no know of fi drive...but kiss mi neck...mi nevah know...Bunz u did know...

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

wha mineral oil good fah?

upherebl.gif

wha mineral oil good fah?

dry skin

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Bunz seet deh! unu Jamaicans need fi tan aff di road cause unu no know of fi drive...but kiss mi neck...mi nevah know...Bunz u did know...

lmao :bonk:

dry skin

datz all?!

cho!

upherebl.gif

lmao :bonk:

ooman ow u a beat mi up n mi no bettah yet...u nevah ansah mi question -- mi wah know if u a one a demn drivah cause mi we mek sure seh mi tan aff di road a town

Bunz u can use it to also remove make up and constipation n sum oddah tings mi caan membah

tep aff a mi name

Philly, we will be in Kingston, for 2/10 thru the 27th.

I feel Good MaryJ.B

i feel good, like the moon is shinin just for me

tonight i'm fly as i can be, though

don't u try to bring me down

it's not like you could

i feel too damn good!~ say oooh

i feel too damn good!~ say oooh

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Steven was reading along with me and didn't appreciate that comment either.

Bunz, all they tested for in his blood is syphilis. They also gave him a TB skin test. It didn't turn swollen or red, so he didn't have to get the chest x-rays.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.