MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Yeah chile the Partner that I work for use to play football- linebacker and chile his neck gets swole all up when he mad...he been on a 2 hour conference call all morning about this one case. Lawd have mercy he mad as the devil...lol I'm hoping I hear something soon cause I dang sho don't want to have to roll up in this piece tomorrow... :unsure:

Lef mi alone with dudes neck haaaaaa you are killing me softly today, I still wan see a picha of the gold suit :devil:

That will be ALOT of driving around - from Ochi to Negril will take you about 4 hours at least, with the road construction right now -

What construction is going on Sus?

MI TIYAD!

me too Sis mi ready to drap, went to the market on my lunch and I had so much cat food and litter I could barely push the cart :blink: It was deh pon sale had to stock up!

Dammit....could you bear any more bad news today????? :angry:

Yuh see it :no: No more Sus please :no: how bout a funny piccha?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
dillon --- mi caan membah if mi seh TANKS fi di info!

You sure did...did it help?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Timeline
You sure did...did it help?

I haven't tried it yet, since I was working on something else, but 2 of my friends did and everything will be final with their cases next month...they told me to give you a hug, mi tell dem u live too far.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

JQ I think I would have wanted to box him for that too!

I haven't tried it yet, since I was working on something else, but 2 of my friends did and everything will be final with their cases next month...they told me to give you a hug, mi tell dem u live too far.

Awww that is awesome! One day we will meet up and I will be collecting my hugs!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Happy New Years ladies;

Bunz, si mi yah...mi still deh bout mi no dead jus a rally back n a tek in di vibes -- snuck away for a few days in ja to tek care a grannie -- going again in 2 weeks...if mi ave time will try to link if u no reach up yah yet...

Thanks for all the prayers, not 100% yet, but mi soon reach deh

miss u too...guess mi know mi real friend dem...when mi sick dem still deh boutn a check pon mi...mi no even feel like fi catch up pon di gwaanins innah di room. Mi learn on ting since being on sick leave "DAY TIME TV" no ave no rass ting pon eeh...mi caan believe seh show like Jerry and Maury and nutin but rass "court show" deh pon tv...mi jus tun it off -- read through 5 books in 3 weeks, mi caan believe....

Tre yuh knoa mi did miss yuh :luv: mi sen yuh some African movies fi watch to pass deh time :yes:

Finesse

Girl, hubby wanted to go finish the tattoop0109.gifp0112.gifp0133.gif :rofl: he got a few weeks ago. I said to him just wait and go on the weekend. He tells me

"Ya got shackles on my feet" Ya no let me go nowhere"b0405.gif

####### I dont hold him down to go anywhere he go out with his friends all 2 of them :rofl:

But serious he dont have no firendsm1513.gif to even really go out with but I was so hurt b0415.gifwhen he said that.

He wanted to take my car. Hemember he only got a permit, said his friend around the corner has a license and he will be the other licensed driver. I was so hurt from his comment I let him go.

Well 15 min later Im callingt8809.gif the friend and he still wasnt there ok. its 3 minutes away so I get worriedt3602.gif

I walked for 1 hour looking for him finally he calls me and says he got a ticket and the p0121.gif told him the licensed owner had to drive the car home. So it was another 30 minute walk. I am getting my exercise and diet in so I wasnt that mad.

But when I got to him I wanted to

t31050.gif

Oh to the NAW I would be hotter than fish grease too, wha deh raas gwaan wid deh foolnish? Are the cops still there wid him?

****ROC VSC****

Tre yuh knoa mi did miss yuh :luv: mi sen yuh some African movies fi watch to pass deh time :yes:

Tanks Philly -- my mom brought over about 2 dozen African movies...mi only watch 2---den mi drap asleep

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
miss u too...guess mi know mi real friend dem...when mi sick dem still deh boutn a check pon mi...mi no even feel like fi catch up pon di gwaanins innah di room. Mi learn on ting since being on sick leave "DAY TIME TV" no ave no rass ting pon eeh...mi caan believe seh show like Jerry and Maury and nutin but rass "court show" deh pon tv...mi jus tun it off -- read through 5 books in 3 weeks, mi caan believe....

Dammit......every day I said I was going to call you when I got off work and every day I freakin' forgot till very late. I'm so sorry.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh to the NAW I would be hotter than fish grease too, wha deh raas gwaan wid deh foolnish? Are the cops still there wid him?

This was last night Philly :rofl: about 8:30pm

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Jamerican Queen, giiiiiiiirl, I would've been TOO MAD in that situation. Hopefully, I would've paused and thought about a way to speak calmly & rationally. How did you handle it? Did you fuss at him?

Obama recently passed something to say the US won't bar HIV positive ppl from entering the US

so i think that may be the reason they don't test for it anymore

Oh ok! Today the CS told us that they are no longer testing for HIV "this year." I wondered why she added this year to it. Anyway, now I know why they didn't test his blood for it.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Dammit......every day I said I was going to call you when I got off work and every day I freakin' forgot till very late. I'm so sorry.

it arite mi know u still luv mi...when mi reach back a work I'll mail what I have for you.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Finesse

Girl, hubby wanted to go finish the tattoop0109.gifp0112.gifp0133.gif :rofl: he got a few weeks ago. I said to him just wait and go on the weekend. He tells me

"Ya got shackles on my feet" Ya no let me go nowhere"b0405.gif

####### I dont hold him down to go anywhere he go out with his friends all 2 of them :rofl:

But serious he dont have no firendsm1513.gif to even really go out with but I was so hurt b0415.gifwhen he said that.

He wanted to take my car. Hemember he only got a permit, said his friend around the corner has a license and he will be the other licensed driver. I was so hurt from his comment I let him go.

Well 15 min later Im callingt8809.gif the friend and he still wasnt there ok. its 3 minutes away so I get worriedt3602.gif

I walked for 1 hour looking for him finally he calls me and says he got a ticket and the p0121.gif told him the licensed owner had to drive the car home. So it was another 30 minute walk. I am getting my exercise and diet in so I wasnt that mad.

But when I got to him I wanted to

t31050.gif

You can't let stupid comments meant to hurt cloud your vision of what is right and wrong, my friend.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

yea, had to do that ####### three times too

Oh lawd, and yuh felt nauseous too?

Obama recently passed something to say the US won't bar HIV positive ppl from entering the US

so i think that may be the reason they don't test for it anymore

aaaah ok mi neva know, how I miss dat one, interesting.....but I still think they need to give the test and document the results :star:

Bunz; she a gwaane good fi right now....

Ladies; when ya'll returning to the states, please pack as little in your travel-on as possible and pack your patience...cause dem a dig through every likkle ting as well as full body pat dung...traveling is not fun anymore.

that great about Granny Lawny!

Are you serious, well we knew it was coming, just the state of madness we live in now.....

Ladies when your men went for their medical what did they get tested for?

mi tell mi fren seh is only a matter of time before dog start sniff out all yuh crotches

Girl they do that now when you coming off the plane actually been doing that for years......

Tanks Philly -- my mom brought over about 2 dozen African movies...mi only watch 2---den mi drap asleep

Really ooooohhhh I have a big smile on my face which ones you watch before you drap?

****ROC VSC****

Really ooooohhhh I have a big smile on my face which ones you watch before you drap?

Some movie bout one african ooman who married 3 brothers...mi no know di name it was a comedy

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You can't let stupid comments meant to hurt cloud your vision of what is right and wrong, my friend.

Thats why I really like you JG because thats what I told myself when he called like a sad puppy dog to get picked up.

Jamerican Queen, giiiiiiiirl, I would've been TOO MAD in that situation. Hopefully, I would've paused and thought about a way to speak calmly & rationally. How did you handle it? Did you fuss at him?

I kept telling him Yeah the police almost hadshackles on yo feet

He dont play with me getting crazy with him or talking crazy at all so I had to keep it like a joke with the I told you so game :bonk:

But I let him know that he gotta pay that on his own and this will teach hima lesson about the US

Talking about if he was in Jamaica he would just have to give the officer $1000 dollars and it will be done HUH

Or he would just have to give it to his brother or his best friend and they would take care of it for him.

But I told him you not in Kansas any more Dorothy :rofl: they will take you azz to jail for a bribe here.

So I dont know yall its still got me mad :angry: , but what can I do

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.