MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Happy New Years ladies;

Bunz, si mi yah...mi still deh bout mi no dead jus a rally back n a tek in di vibes -- snuck away for a few days in ja to tek care a grannie -- going again in 2 weeks...if mi ave time will try to link if u no reach up yah yet...

Thanks for all the prayers, not 100% yet, but mi soon reach deh

WELCOME BACK TRE!

I missed you

is it normal to feel nauseous after a chest xray?

i felt sooooooooooooo ready to throw up after

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
WELCOME BACK TRE!

I missed you

miss u too...guess mi know mi real friend dem...when mi sick dem still deh boutn a check pon mi...mi no even feel like fi catch up pon di gwaanins innah di room. Mi learn on ting since being on sick leave "DAY TIME TV" no ave no rass ting pon eeh...mi caan believe seh show like Jerry and Maury and nutin but rass "court show" deh pon tv...mi jus tun it off -- read through 5 books in 3 weeks, mi caan believe....

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Good afternoon ladies:

Mrs. Palmer: I am sorry to hear you'll are having such a time with getting the GC, but in the end it will all work out.

Remember everything happens for a reason, so it just gave you'll more time to look at job alternatives.

As far as the adjustments, they are just the norm. It's when you are no longer having fun, that would be a cause for concern. But knowing you, the fun is only getting better.

Joel and I are loving and living life together. We will be taking a trip back home in Feb, for 2 to 3 weeks, to celebrate his B-day and our 2ndyear wedding anniversary. I am so looking forward to going to Ja, where there will be some heat, it's very cold here.

Philly: Good luck on the re-newal of vows ceremony.

Dillon and IrieCat: Hello and I hope life is treating you all fine.

Have anyone heard from Marie, she was with our group of old timmer who were going thru the CR1 at the same time.

Hey Roxcie glad to hear you are doing well, we will be there in Feb what dates are you going?

it name seasoning, lol

:rofl:

Thanks - Unfortunately, it's a position I have been in two many times - I lost my dad to cancer a few years ago, a cousin, another good friend, and currently have two friends dealing with it - it just plain sucks, there is no other words for how bad this disease is.
ok so i just got back from my medical

needed 2 shots, total cost of the medical ended up being about 14 gran

uum, they only drew one blood sample testing for syphilis

the nurse says i need glasses :( but i'm not going back to them

I'm glad you are complete :thumbs: , did they take chest Xrays too?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
wha mek yuh vex?

Finesse

Girl, hubby wanted to go finish the tattoop0109.gifp0112.gifp0133.gif :rofl: he got a few weeks ago. I said to him just wait and go on the weekend. He tells me

"Ya got shackles on my feet" Ya no let me go nowhere"b0405.gif

####### I dont hold him down to go anywhere he go out with his friends all 2 of them :rofl:

But serious he dont have no firendsm1513.gif to even really go out with but I was so hurt b0415.gifwhen he said that.

He wanted to take my car. Hemember he only got a permit, said his friend around the corner has a license and he will be the other licensed driver. I was so hurt from his comment I let him go.

Well 15 min later Im callingt8809.gif the friend and he still wasnt there ok. its 3 minutes away so I get worriedt3602.gif

I walked for 1 hour looking for him finally he calls me and says he got a ticket and the p0121.gif told him the licensed owner had to drive the car home. So it was another 30 minute walk. I am getting my exercise and diet in so I wasnt that mad.

But when I got to him I wanted to

t31050.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
I'm glad you are complete :thumbs: , did they take chest Xrays too?

yea, had to do that ####### three times too

upherebl.gif

Lawd JQ --- sarry bout dat...all mi woudah do is kissteet one lang one at dat...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

what did he get pulled over for in the first place? i would me hot too JQ!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

dillon --- mi caan membah if mi seh TANKS fi di info!

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

i would have puinched him :whistle:

upherebl.gif

:dance::dance:Garfield's Social just came in the Mail :dance::dance:

congrats Lady C :thumbs:

Nat--Hope you feel better soon. Be careful with all that medicine.

Finesse--Hate to brag, but Papa Jew is putting something tough on me since I have been MIA due to work and the commute. But I ain't complaining I am loving it. Make up baby, for all that time.

My friend used to eat something spicey when her son used to kick her all the time. She said it made him stop and think. LOL!!! I don't know.

Dens--Make sure you take pen to interview. Also have some fun in the sun for me. It snowed last night in Richmond, VA. Not a lot, but enough to drop the temp. I know you got this so I will just say go get it!!! drinks up high!!!!!

MrsTee-- I put some stuff up here for Eric to see. I know he is going to get on here and read it. Keeps me from always nagging. Hope he folds those clothes..HA HA :jest:

Philly--Girl you gotta jump on that ticket. A price like that will be hard to beat.

LOL @ putting it on ya and Eric folding the clothes :rofl:

Yup tickets will be bought today :yes:

lmao @ JQ, you are a trip

i remember other yardies saying they took alot of blood from their SO's, i asked the guy what they were testing for and he said just syphilis

i thought that strange but i was like ugh, ok

What happened to HIV?

i always always say cancer is worse than aids

it is THE epidemic to end all epidemics

and what is so scary is that there are sooooooooooo many factors which affect it

i used to take comfort in the fact that i don't have a family history

but that doesn;t even matter anymore

Tell me about it I am scared to death of it with my family history I just have faith.... My Mother's friend has lung cancer and has never smoked a day in her life and no family history. Damm shame....

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

tre how is granny?

upherebl.gif

i would have puinched him :whistle:

Lawd Bunz...if she do dat who ago bail ar....if a me dat...im wodah nevah get mi car keys...wus if a di onle ride mi ave

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
What happened to HIV?

Tell me about it I am scared to death of it with my family history I just have faith.... My Mother's friend has lung cancer and has never smoked a day in her life and no family history. Damm shame....

Obama recently passed something to say the US won't bar HIV positive ppl from entering the US

so i think that may be the reason they don't test for it anymore

upherebl.gif

tre how is granny?

Bunz; she a gwaane good fi right now....

Ladies; when ya'll returning to the states, please pack as little in your travel-on as possible and pack your patience...cause dem a dig through every likkle ting as well as full body pat dung...traveling is not fun anymore.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Ladies when your men went for their medical what did they get tested for?

Bunz; she a gwaane good fi right now....

Ladies; when ya'll returning to the states, please pack as little in your travel-on as possible and pack your patience...cause dem a dig through every likkle ting as well as full body pat dung...traveling is not fun anymore.

mi tell mi fren seh is only a matter of time before dog start sniff out all yuh crotches

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.