MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
IDK, Nat. I just like the vibe of MoBay. Some of it reminds me of St. Louis.....lots to do in a small area and you can walk to most of it.

I am not a big fan of MoBay - My first trip ever to JA was to there, and I liked it but wasn't wild about it - I like Negril because I love how clean the beaches and the water are, and the vibes of live reggae in the sand - I would much rather see a live band then a DJ - I like the laid back atmosphere - Although I think I need to stay away from Negril for a bit, lol :whistle:

Dang, they like that!!! I've heard stories but luckily never had an encounter...yall know I got a smart rass mouf on me...

A smart mouth is not a good thing with them - The corruption that goes on is unreal there, and in many ways it seems like they make up their rules as they go - I know people that they have held in jail for two weeks on "suspicion of robbery" - no court date, no solid proof, no bail,......

However, I happened to have the cop asking for a bribe on tape (or at least he thought I did)

I wonder if you can make them with rum. I can't do vodka. It makes me sweat & fall asleep.

Yes, rum works - Malibu and strawberry jello is good!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Jello....2 cups water....2 cups vodka

Yummy!!!!!

Dat’s it I’m joining this church!!!

Ha I memeba the first time I tried jello shots. I’m still foggy on what happened but I know the next day when I woke up my X husband wanted to marry me….He told me all his life he has been looking for a girl like me.

I never asked him to fill in the details. I figured it couldn’t have been good.

I wonder if you can make them with rum. I can't do vodka. It makes me sweat & fall asleep.

Dang that sounds more like what a sexy party can do to a person! :devil:

Ha I memeba the first time I tried jello shots. I’m still foggy on what happened but I know the next day when I woke up my X husband wanted to marry me….He told me all his life he has been looking for a girl like me.

I never asked him to fill in the details. I figured it couldn’t have been good.

:devil::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A smart mouth is not a good thing with them - The corruption that goes on is unreal there, and in many ways it seems like they make up their rules as they go - I know people that they have held in jail for two weeks on "suspicion of robbery" - no court date, no solid proof, no bail,......

However, I happened to have the cop asking for a bribe on tape (or at least he thought I did)

Damn did you say Atlanta P.D.???? :rofl:

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

I like Negril because I love how clean the beaches and the water are, and the vibes of live reggae in the sand - I would much rather see a live band then a DJ - I like the laid back atmosphere

I'm definitely going to try to get to Negril this upcoming trip...see what's happening there. I love live band music.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
I'm definitely going to try to get to Negril this upcoming trip...see what's happening there. I love live band music.

They have some good local artists - and lots of big shows - This trip I saw Yellowman and John Holt - we were going to go to Luciano but DJ was sick -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

For those who got married in 2009 and are wondering about how to file taxes, here's a thread worth reading:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=235365

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

I also prefer live music to a DJ, anyday.

I am not a big fan of MoBay - My first trip ever to JA was to there, and I liked it but wasn't wild about it - I like Negril because I love how clean the beaches and the water are, and the vibes of live reggae in the sand - I would much rather see a live band then a DJ - I like the laid back atmosphere - Although I think I need to stay away from Negril for a bit, lol :whistle:

Story?

November 19, 2007 - Met

Dang, they like that!!! I've heard stories but luckily never had an encounter...yall know I got a smart rass mouf on me...

Oh Yeah Babylon no joke all about $$$$

I feel the same way about MoBay. I visit Negril almost every trip and still have a love/hate relationship with it. Negril can be a little quiet sometimes.

I love Negril, well I haven't really been to the tourist spots but we have a special spot ( our secluded spot) on the beach where the locals hang and we go to the Jungle when we guh country. After the beach we head back home to Grange Hill :)

Philly - I hope I get the email before the baby comes lol. No belly picha yet. I'll get JAEnglish (the best photographer) to do some belly shots in a few months.

Shemmy one of my NY resolutions I am trying to respond to emails, FB and PM's in a timely manner I really am trying. :yes: LOL @ before the baby comes.

Yes JAEng is the best, I am gonna commission her to take my pics too when I lose this weight :thumbs:

hey yardies

cat how does he crack up in his sleep without waking himself up?

congrats on your anniversary shemmy!!, i am :rofl: @ the thought of a cheetah print jacket, laaaaaaaawd chile

congrats as well sheka! that is nothing short of a miracle that it happened in a day, you will be interviewing by march the latest!

:rofl: @ the pic of the lizard in the suit

JQ it had to be you!

Hey Bunz ((( Waving))))

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Mawning Yardies :star:

OK so we just submitted the AOS payment last night and the DS-3032 by email and i wake up this morning and my $70.00(AOS FEE) was gone from my account so i call to find out if about the AOS and was told that the DS-3032 was accepted and the IV VISA Bill($400) will be sent in 24-48HRS :wow::wow::wow: ok now i am in shock since they told me it takes 2-4 weeks for DS-3032 to be accepted :help::help:bliss.gifbliss.gifbliss.gifbliss.gifbliss.gif:lol:

God is moving mountains for you girl!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Some people love it. Some don't. I've been there a few times. You should definately go. Its fun and beautiful. For me though, I prefer MoBay.

me too

Timeline
Morning, All!

I don't know WHAT happened with my cell phone this morning! I use it as my alarm clock & had it set for 8:15am.

Last night I took 2 Nyquils at 10 and was asleep before 11pm.

This morning, I woke up at 8:59AM :o I'm supposed to be to work for 9 at the latest.

I looked at my cell phone & it showed that I was snoozing (as if I'd either pressed snooze or didn't turn off the alarm) and that I'd missed a call.

However, I heard nothing.

I got to work & tested by calling my phone, and instead of making noise, it made some weird vibrations (not the ones it makes if on vibrate).

I guess my 2+ yr-old phone is ready to be replaced. :( I want another just like it, but they don't make it anymore.

awww man sorry you was late, don't you hate when you get comfortable with something and have to replace it..

Timeline
Morning all!

I am back and FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back Sus

Congrats on Eric getting his SS card!

Yeah we not doing anything big either on 2/14. Just having the ceremony at the church and being married by a Pastor as well. We also want to have a renewal of the vows in JA at some point down the line!

Congrats on the SS

Timeline
awww man sorry you was late, don't you hate when you get comfortable with something and have to replace it..

On the positive side, there's no one here to notice. My manager is in Brazil and I don't have a supervisor right now.

It just means I have to stay until 6:25pm.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
Can I tell you how Damien set me up???? We visited his mother in Aruba a years ago. She demanded we go to church with her. Damien was raised Seventh Day Adventist so I asked him what should I wear. He said wear whatever I wear here. My church here is pretty causal. Well, I should have known better but decided to wear a long sun dress...mind it was 90+ degrees. My dress was black and white. I forgot my blazer so I told her I didn't feel comfortable going so she bought him a cheeteh print jacket to wear over my dress :blink: Plus I didn't realize how the dress had a keyhole so a little cleavage was showing.

I had no idea you were suppose to wear stockings (not panty hose) or jewerly. So here I am sitting in church with a black and white sundress with a cheeteh print jacket with high heel strapping sandals with my hot pink toe nails showing. Plus my big silver earrings and bracelts and my hair was cornrowed up in a genie looking pontytail to the side :wacko: Boy - those women gave me the most evils looks because their men kept staring at me. And the little girls wanted to sit by me..it's funny now but not at the time :unsure:

That was too funny Shemmy lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.