MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Morning all!

I am back and FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning Sus!!! We missed you. Hope you had a nice trip!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning Lady! Yes I barely get calls at all through the day except from Den. Yeah, I have to realize it will be okay I can remember a time not too many years back when I didn't have a cell phone at all and I somehow made it through life alright... :wow:

Oh My...I just looked at your timeline and saw that you going to the chapel a day before I'm suppose to say "I do"...you got everything ready? I know you and Eric must be so excited...girl its almost that time. Can you believe it?

Girl we don't have nothing together. We are more excited about planning the bigger wedding in Jamaica. We are going to do something small at my church on Saturday the 13th. I want to go to the JOP but my paster is really insisting a church wedding. So I have to get on this planning thing. One of my girlfriends is going to be helping me, so hope she isn't as busy as I am.

Oh Eric recieved his SS card. And he starts at volunteering at the Red Cross on Sat. He is taking the bus. Thank God it is on the bus line. I was so happy for him, but mad cause I was away at work and I don't drive home everyday and the dang thing would come on the day I stay the night in the office.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
This medial situation has my boyshorts in a bundle...I mean WTH? :unsure: I guess when its time to AOS we have to try to do the best we can and pray for the best but plan for the worst! :blink:

lol @ "boyshorts in a bundle"

I knew there was a risk of getting an RFE by only sending in the shot record instead of I-693. But SOOO many people did that & had no problem that I figured I'd risk it, so that my case could at least start getting processed sooner. Plus, if it had worked, I'd have saved $150. But even with the RFE, it should've only said to have the three sections filled out, instead of having the full medical again.

At the Infopass, the lady suggested only filling out the three sections & including a note that as a K1-visa holder, he doesn't need the full medical. I didn't want to risk another RFE though. Someone DID do that, so I look forward to hearing the results.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Girl we don't have nothing together. We are more excited about planning the bigger wedding in Jamaica. We are going to do something small at my church on Saturday the 13th. I want to go to the JOP but my paster is really insisting a church wedding. So I have to get on this planning thing. One of my girlfriends is going to be helping me, so hope she isn't as busy as I am.

Oh Eric recieved his SS card. And he starts at volunteering at the Red Cross on Sat. He is taking the bus. Thank God it is on the bus line. I was so happy for him, but mad cause I was away at work and I don't drive home everyday and the dang thing would come on the day I stay the night in the office.

Congrats on Eric getting his SS card!

Yeah we not doing anything big either on 2/14. Just having the ceremony at the church and being married by a Pastor as well. We also want to have a renewal of the vows in JA at some point down the line!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
I want to go to H20. I love karaoke & have never seen it with a live band (unless you count American Idol).

Starting about November, almost everyone who filed for AOS got an RFE for the medical. Some people's RFE says to only complete the three sections (1, 2.5, 5) of the I-693, but a lot of others say to have the full medical and complete all sections of I-693. People are getting these whether or not they submit the I-693 with the 3 sections completed. Thing is, the I-693 instructions specifically say that it is not necessary to have a full medical if you came on the fiance visa & just had one. :wacko:

What denomination is the church? I hadn't heard of that before.

That is HILARIOUS!

Nat, right now she is going to a 7th day Adventist church.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

lol @ "boyshorts in a bundle"

I knew there was a risk of getting an RFE by only sending in the shot record instead of I-693. But SOOO many people did that & had no problem that I figured I'd risk it, so that my case could at least start getting processed sooner. Plus, if it had worked, I'd have saved $150. But even with the RFE, it should've only said to have the three sections filled out, instead of having the full medical again.

At the Infopass, the lady suggested only filling out the three sections & including a note that as a K1-visa holder, he doesn't need the full medical. I didn't want to risk another RFE though. Someone DID do that, so I look forward to hearing the results.

:no: I guess it just is a hit or miss! Please keep us informed! I'm wishing you guys a speedy AOS! :thumbs:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Nat, right now she is going to a 7th day Adventist church.

Oh yeah, they're not too big on jewelry at all. Even wedding bands are not worn by some of the members.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Congrats on Eric getting his SS card!

Yeah we not doing anything big either on 2/14. Just having the ceremony at the church and being married by a Pastor as well. We also want to have a renewal of the vows in JA at some point down the line!

Well I didn't plan on anything big. But my Dad wants to come. He is in Dubi. And now people are coming out of the wood works. I would love for my dad to be there though. To have my dad and my stepdad walk me down the ile together. WOW!!!! :crying: We are in the same boat.

Welcome back Sus!!!! I know you had a blast..

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Welcome back, Sus.

Waiting eagerly for some good Tales from the Yard.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Nat--exactly what papers do I need to start getting together for the AOS. Are they in the example forms?

e7G5m4.png

Good Morning!

Hi JG no I didn't go into work...the kids are home from school so I am staying home with them. Wink Wink. LOL We only got a delayed start at work for 10:00 but I am just staying put.

Maybe it is the fact that I grew up in Colorado but for what is outside...they would have NEVER canceled school in a million years. It just amazes me how quick they are to cancel school hear.

Have you heard about the shooting at ABB?

Dillon how many inches you get? What is ABB?

Speaking of cellphones, I managed to do something I've never ever did...I left my cell phone at home. I didn't realize it until I was too far from the house to turn around...I'm pissed to say the least... :angry: but seriously what am I going to do? Nothing just wait until I get home after work cause I refuse to drive all the way home and come back to work for my phone! Okay that's my woe is me for the morning!

What else is going on? Anybody got big plans for the weekend? :star:

Oh Den''s I hate when that happens, its like we can't function without a cell phone these days!

As far as this weekend I think I want to plan a family day out, and have a Yardie link up with Steve and Tee :yes:

I think you would like H20...I was there once and Den was summoned on stage to relieve another keyboard player and I look up and Tanya Stephens was just walking around talking and hanging out with folks. She ended up getting on stage and performed some requests...it was awesome!

This medial situation has my boyshorts in a bundle...I mean WTH? :unsure: I guess when its time to AOS we have to try to do the best we can and pray for the best but plan for the worst! :blink:

LOL @ Den's that is too funny

I'm working on it now.... :whistle:

LOL Dada its all good, I know yuh busy girl I got like 18 projects if I had a wig on it would be crooked! There is a new Sales dude and he is like 4 ft tall and a pain in mi raas Ughhhh I have to restrain myself today cause he done worked my last nerve with his Phockery requests! WOOOSAAAAHHHHH

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

I had an eventful trip, to say the least!!

SUS I missed you! Welcome back I think I need a picha :star: !

How was the sun and sugar cane? :crying:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

As far as this weekend I think I want to plan a family day out, and have a Yardie link up with Steve and Tee :yes:

There is a new Sales dude and he is like 4 ft tall and a pain in mi raas Ughhhh I have to restrain myself today cause he done worked my last nerve with his Phockery requests! WOOOSAAAAHHHHH

Philly that sounds like some fun to get it in for this weekend!

LOL@ your story bout shorty doo-whoop at your job... :rofl: I have one of them over here that I support...he's younger than me and just passed the bar last year...good on passing the bar and all but stop walking around quoting the laws and you don't know how to apply them... :angry:

Then one day, he had me go accept some of his dry cleaning from his tailor...how is that even in my job description and the little blue suit looked like it belong to the gekco with the accent from that insurance commerical :rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.