MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

I have encountered this from a good friend. One of her points were valid, but the majority of them were very judgemental. I just told her kindly, that I am an adult and that it is very unfair to judge someone that you have never met. She was recently married to an American man. He came and buttered everyone up and they thought the world of him. Now it turns out he got issues, as well. The point is it does not matter where someone is from, if they are hiding something it will eventually come to light.

I LOVE H20. That was one of our many stops on our first date.

Yes some of these friends are :wacko: I had one tell me she suppose to get married before me...I told her she still had time the wedding was not until February 2010!!! :rofl: Poe thangs!!! At the end of the day, you can't worry about folks, they gon talk and have opinions but that isn't going to stop me from doing my thang! :thumbs:

I love H20!!! The only thing I didn't like was the first time I went there and went over by the bar and they had that snake over there in a glass case....mi no likey at all :angry: YIKES!!!! I have not been over by the bar since...

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok.. how come the whole island of St Lucia knows Louis is coming and they all want something???

Male Enhancement drugs..

Curling iron

new shoes

a Blackberry

a Bikini (HELLO YOU LIVE ON AN ISLAND... THEY DONT SELL THEM THERE??)

Pro-Active

Too BAD!!! Maybe if they sent us some money 1st!

One of his friends asked if we could help pay her rent! AHAHAHAHA!!

Another is now e-mailing asking for some kind of "help"..

They all think he is married to the rich AMerican lady.

Ok ok wait someone wants male enhancement drugs?? I guess they had no shame saying they needed some help in that dept.

You all should tell them sure no problem. And then when Louis arrives say Oops they took everything at customs… LOL

OMG Irie I am rolling cause that sounds like some my requests, Iphone, Astroturf :blink: 5 cases of Pampers I could go on and on I know it all too well.

I am cracking up about the male enhancement drugs , come one now it's an Island I am sure they have some Noni juice around :lol:

Philly someone asked you for pampers :blink: ? And then five cases at that? WOW!!!

Oh I am sure there are more requests I have not heard about.

His uncle wants Extenz!! LOL ... $40 at Rite Aid.. but Louis doesnt want to go buy them and I sure dont want to!!! hahahah

Wait and then it’s the uncle?? O.k. enough already its too early to be laughing at work.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Ok ok wait someone wants male enhancement drugs?? I guess they had no shame saying they needed some help in that dept.

You all should tell them sure no problem. And then when Louis arrives say Oops they took everything at customs… LOL

Philly someone asked you for pampers :blink: ? And then five cases at that? WOW!!!

Wait and then it’s the uncle?? O.k. enough already its too early to be laughing at work.

LOL@ Dada... no kidding!!! I don't think I have met this uncle. I cannot remember. But I like your idea about customs.. thats a good one!!!! :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Hey Honey((waving))) I see you down there.

What have you decided to do?

I heard on the news that AA is offering vouchers to re book your flight at another time if needed because they are canceling flights left and right. How is your weather outcome looking? I know we are supposed to get hit hard today. Ughhh...

Timeline
At Steven's physical today (Where she only drew blood and will do the actual physical when he picks up the blood work), he asked me to come into the room to be with him while he had his shots. One would think I was an invisible by-stander, but NOPE. She gave me a lecture about my health. She said the key words to make Steven's ears perk: "negative effect on your babies." So now he's committed to pushing me to step it up.

I would have been so pissed like "Umm excuse me he's the patient"....

DaDa!!! Yall know I ain't got no life no moe!! I breath this Visa journey!!! :blink:

See I told you!!!! :rofl:

See I told you!!!! :rofl:

Hush DaDa!!!! :blush:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
I've been trying to find this thread FOREVER!!!!

First of all Hi everyone, I'm trying to read ll the pages so I can get to know you guys and fit right in, is that ok with y'all??? I been in the september filers thread and was not aware there were so many jamaicans.

I need help (yes, already)

How in the world do you email the ds-230? First of all the form isn't saving on my computer, it keeps saying that it can't be saved. Second, I sent another edition by email as an attachment and they emailed me back saying they DON'T open attachments and that I have an appointment for Feb 2, 2010 @ 1pm. That's 4 weeks from now, I didn't understand if they meant an appointment to drop off ds-230 or a interview appointment so I replied and asked them to clarify but they haven't responded yet.

Welcome!!!!

Gurl you gwaan be mad yuh found us because once you start you can’t stop… Well not really because a lot have stopped lately but you know what I mean. Jump right in the more the merrier!!!

Steven had his saxophone in a repair shop 15 minutes away.

We went to pick it up tonight at 6:20, giving ourselves 40 minutes to get there.

It took us 43 minutes. :angry::unsure:

Fortunately, the guy closing up was an :innocent: and gave Steven his sax! :dance:

Only Nat would know exactly how long it took them to get there.

Ha I luv it!!!

Steve plays Sax? Nice!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

off topic...

LOL... Louis is CRACKING UP LAUGHING and he is SLEEPING!!! hahahaha!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

off topic...

LOL... Louis is CRACKING UP LAUGHING and he is SLEEPING!!! hahahaha!

:lol: I guess he is amused by something in his dreams!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Sus how is everythign I havent seen you on here in a while is everything ok?

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Mawning Ladies Dens Wifey, Always Blessed, IrieCat Lawd yall can chat , I didn't log on last night and look at all I missed. Ok gwaan try and catch up

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Mawning Ladies Dens Wifey, Always Blessed, IrieCat Lawd yall can chat , I didn't log on last night and look at all I missed. Ok gwaan try and catch up

Good Morning Philly!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.