MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Smiled. What's SO?

I was on a 3 day weekend vacation with my girlfriend in Negril BUT her man showed up and ruined it! All 3 of us, me, my friend and her man went to Rick's Cafe and I saw this FINE thang looking at me. So after we ate and left my friend told me we're going back the next day so I should try talking to him. We went back and I went up to him and asked where's the party tonight and gave him my number. That said night we met up at Alfred's, a beach restaurant/party spot. We say there laughing and talking til him jus buss a big kiss pan mi! I sorta didn't like that but from then on we just hit it, I'm there every 3-4 months, we are truly one of a kind. We are very much alike, he belches loud and I fart back; he pinches me and I slap him across the face. We just love being around each other.

Sounds like love to me lol

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Aww wonderrful story! (L) Yes, I know the back every 3 months or so...been doing it for almost a year and a half now! The longest Den and I have went apart is 4 months...when we first starting talking after we first met in July 2008 and this time around waiting for me to return for the interview has been the longest ever. :crying: Hopefully, our last time being apart for a long period of time!!!

Yes, as JG said "SO" is Significant Other...its used a lot on VJ! :star:

You guys are good! I only saw Steve 3 times, June 2008, Nov. 2008 and June 2009 and BOOM married Dec. 2009

Timeline

Good morning Char I am waiting for your response on FB

Good morning everyone, Im at home sick today. Im about to go back to bed check on you guys in a few

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin Yardies!!!

Well the thing about my tear was it was not in the butt of my pants it was down mi leg. See these thunder thighs broke loose on dem yesterday. Now for once my thighs came in handy because there so luscious I was able to walk pigeon toed to keep the rip from showing. You should have seen me I was walking to the shuttle that takes me to my car with my purse in front. I know some had to wonder why I was holding my purse so low. I mean I had a mean pigeon walk yesterday my feet almost turned all the way around. On the way to my car I didn’t care, I figured it was dark so what the heck. I wonder if anyone noticed?

You did not say slow draggin!!!! Ha I’m over here rolling I haven’t heard that in a minute!!!

Now that is hilarious. I will take Nat's advice about the extra outfit in the trunk.

Okay Yardies, I gots a question of the day!!!

How have you handled "negative" family members and friends toward your Fiance(e) or Spouse? Not your everyday haters and negative Bobs :angry: but people that you genuinely care about and that know you!! :unsure: Sometimes, I think people just have these views about people from other countries, etc. And we've all heard the stories, had not so great experiences, or know a friend of a friend... :blink:

I have encountered this from a good friend. One of her points were valid, but the majority of them were very judgemental. I just told her kindly, that I am an adult and that it is very unfair to judge someone that you have never met. She was recently married to an American man. He came and buttered everyone up and they thought the world of him. Now it turns out he got issues, as well. The point is it does not matter where someone is from, if they are hiding something it will eventually come to light.

:rofl::rofl: What are you trying to say, DaDa??

For me, it's not my mom (we're in diff states), but a couple of my friends. One says that whenever I have a man, I don't call her. I pointed out that even when I DON'T have a man, I don't call her, cause I don't call ANYONE. Another has had to come to grips with me not being able to just up & go anywhere anytime or her being able to pop over anytime. Now I have to discuss things with my other half.

I understand this completely. I had a friend to tell me before my man came not to become a stranger. I'm thinking dayum, I can count on one hand how many times we hang out in a year. We are all ready strangers!!!

Sounds like fun! I never experienced karaoke with a live band until I went to Jamaica and hit up Tanya Stephens' club H20...I love that spot. I try to go every time I get down there just so I can hear folks getting on stage and sanging...they are usually all very good...although there was this one tourist that thought she was the next Beyonce.. :angry: she sounded horrible...lol! Poe thang... :bonk: but I always enjoy the band just performing random request. Of course, I am a tad bit bias since Den is usually on the keys but that's another story... :whistle: I love the vibes of a live band...

I LOVE H20. That was one of our many stops on our first date.

All Imma say is I was on the couch sort of upside down ;):rofl: and lets just say villa 1193 will NEVER be the same! Steve told me I was destroying peoples property hahahahahhaha

Girl, I'm gon have to get some tips. I'm going to buy my wedding lingerie today, but I may need to get a couple of pointers for when it comes off :devil:

Dang it. I forgot who I wanted to say something to. That's what happens when you read a bunch of pages trying to remember...

I called this Civil Surgeon around the corner. Turns out she works out of her house (!!!). On the plus side, I got an appointment for noon today, so I can just drop Steven off on my way back to work from lunch. $150 for the full exam inc blood test. Not too bad, though he actually shouldn't have to get an exam at all. :angry: USCIS needs to get it together!

For those about to get married from a K1, check out the AOS forum to find out the recent shenanigans over this medical exam & for I-693.

What's going on? Has something changed?

DaDa, you just reminded me of this guy that I use to talk to... :whistle: well anyways he was fine yall. Tall, 6'3, chocolate, nice lips, very attractive...well chile we had been talking for a minute and so we felt like we were ready to take things to the next level. Chile I got over there and had my dance routine and outfit ready... :devil:. So its time, my heart is beating... :wow: Then whomp, whomp, whomp... I realize that this is all that is there :o ... :help: I'm thinking my friends gon jump out the closet with cameras and lighting crew and Aston Krutcher with "Punked" cause clearly this is not happening to me. Are you serious? :no: I was looking like dang boo, was you in an accident or something. How cruel life has been to you! :yes: Needless to say, we didn't make it....but I'm still an :innocent: I don't think I was wrong for that...just couldn't deal with it. Reminded me of a tic tac mint!

Girl, you supposed to already know how it was before you went through those great lengths (no point intended)...You got to sneak a feel or a peek

Good morning everyone, Im at home sick today. Im about to go back to bed check on you guys in a few

Good morning, Ms. Tee. I'm going over to FB now..

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Timeline

Good Morning MrsTee, Feel Better.

Good Morning Char, and Irie (That are here this morning) and evryone else Hope all of you have a blessed day

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Good Morning!

MrsTee... hope you feel better... Is it your back??

Louis called out last night. His back hurt so bad, I put an icyhot patch on it and propped him all up with pillows everywhere.

He never even got out of bed yesterday.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Den's ... He wants to get his uncle what he asked for ... the extenz... LOL, the man has been asking for months!

I am going to buy his mom a couple dresses for church and thats it.

Good morning IrieCat!!! That's sweet of you and Louis. I understand how it is. I usually take stuff down for my sis-in-law and her kids!

Good Morning Char, and Irie (That are here this morning) and evryone else Hope all of you have a blessed day

Good morning Yardies! Is it Friday yet? :lol:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Thank you :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning, Always

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Timeline
Good Morning!

MrsTee... hope you feel better... Is it your back??

Louis called out last night. His back hurt so bad, I put an icyhot patch on it and propped him all up with pillows everywhere.

He never even got out of bed yesterday.

No its actually my head. I have a head cold. I sound like a man lol

Timeline
Good morning IrieCat!!! That's sweet of you and Louis. I understand how it is. I usually take stuff down for my sis-in-law and her kids!

Good morning Yardies! Is it Friday yet? :lol:

I love Louis' mom! She is so sweet. The only time she gets out is for church. I wanted to get her some jewelry but they are not allowed to wear it to church.

I hope Louis can get her a few things while he is there. I want him to take her out for her birthday. Maybe to the beach. She has a hard time walking but likes to sit on the beach. I bet the last time she went was when I was there 2 years ago!

fkn0hd.jpg

I hope you feel better soon MrsTee!!!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
No its actually my head. I have a head cold. I sound like a man lol

Oh boy... take your vitamins. Feel better soon!!

fkn0hd.jpg

Good morning Char!

So next Sunday is the wedding? You got mostly everything? I know its going to be beautiful. Please make sure you share some pics on FB!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

You guys are good! I only saw Steve 3 times, June 2008, Nov. 2008 and June 2009 and BOOM married Dec. 2009

Yes girl like Pookie fron "New Jack City"... it be calling me man!!!! :rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.