MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You did not stand at the door with no top on??? Oooh MsTee!!!! :rofl:

Well when you walked the grounds would the men give you the BIGGEST smile and say Good Morning?

basically :blush:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come I asked for 11 days of recap and I got not one damn thing. I feel like some redheaded stepchild now! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

Trust me, you didn't really miss anything doing them 11 days! :no:

I did forget Ms. Sheka...her hubby is copying her on her dislikes with the food! :lol:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

You forgot Philly and her pickney drama

LOL JQ Yall might as well keep my pickney drama on the ongoing update list :blush:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

That sums it up pretty good Dens! The only reason why I am figuring out how much snow we are going to get is because I don't want to come to work tomorrow.

Dillon, I hope the next time I try to recap I can get it all in at once but I think I did alright with it being my first time and all! :bonk:

I hope you don't have to go in to work...me either but I might as well get that outta my head! :angry:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dang it. I forgot who I wanted to say something to. That's what happens when you read a bunch of pages trying to remember...

I called this Civil Surgeon around the corner. Turns out she works out of her house (!!!). On the plus side, I got an appointment for noon today, so I can just drop Steven off on my way back to work from lunch. $150 for the full exam inc blood test. Not too bad, though he actually shouldn't have to get an exam at all. :angry: USCIS needs to get it together!

For those about to get married from a K1, check out the AOS forum to find out the recent shenanigans over this medical exam & for I-693.

Thanks for the advice. Im trying to obtain as much info on the AOS from now. Quick question, should we request an EAD seperately in an effort to get it sooner or is it better to do it combined w/other paper work? Ive been reading and trust me i dont even know what paper work the EAD goes with. But i will most defintely read the forum you suggested. Edited by MoAcory7007

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We could have a lot smaller threads if we just PM'd Dens all our stuff and let her just one post recap it for us.

BTW, Finesse........I LOVE Pottery Barn. I could wander those stores and Crate & Barrel for hours. Pottery Barn Teen is one of my favorites.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I was locked out for a lot longer. It's like a drug....I was jonesing for my fix! :crying:

I agree, Hi my name is Den's Wifey and I'm a "VJ" addict!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
He called me about 8:00 to tell me his car was on the road again......and maybe we could do it again tonight :bonk:

JG that must have been one hell of a night? I can't even imagine waking up because some lady you dont know is peeking in the window like who are you?

We could have a lot smaller threads if we just PM'd Dens all our stuff and let her just one post recap it for us.

BTW, Finesse........I LOVE Pottery Barn. I could wander those stores and Crate & Barrel for hours. Pottery Barn Teen is one of my favorites.

:yes: I surely would do it! However, I know DaDa and Ells does such great jobs with the recaps and even Char caught up with like 100 pages the other day....whoa!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Yes lawd!!! I am quite the lil' talker...use to get me in many of troubles doing school. Was a quick learner but loved to chat and make jokes and stuff...I was voted Class Clown of my graduating class...how dare they!! What made them think I was the Class Jester of BHS class of '95? :no: You do some stand up before classes and have everyone rolling :rofl: and every one thinks you missed your calling as a comedian!

Hey I'm class of 95 too!!!

DW...U GOOD!! :thumbs::thumbs:

And MrsTee I really need this!!

Hi 1luv (Waving) how are you today? :thumbs:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Let me ask you guys this...what is the deal with rubbing alcohol? I told hubby last night that I didn't feel well and was all stuffed up last night so I crawled into bed. Next thing I know he is coming at me with some rubbing alcohol and rubbing it all over my face and head. LOL I really don't think it helped but he swore by it.

Anybody else tried this or heard of it? I think it actually made my face break out since I have a big zit on my cheak today.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Dillon my Hubby swears by Alcohol he goes through a bottle a week and will only use the Wintergreen what is up with that????

work is really getting in the way of my vj time here....

DITTO!

what's for lunch?

I had Chinese, vegetable stir fry and hot and sour soup, I have to get my big Batty in my dress in less than six weeks!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
JG that must have been one hell of a night? I can't even imagine waking up because some lady you dont know is peeking in the window like who are you?

It was for him. Mine was much calmer then that.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.