MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I really wish Louis didnt have to work tonight!! :(

There is a "show" in Portland on Wednesdays called "Kill the Karaoke" ... it is Karaoke but with a live band! I went last week on a whim and it was awesome!

I would never get up there and sing but I love cheering on the people (especially the bad ones) and laughing and singing along!

Irie you got out and had some fun?? Good for you!!!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MrsTee is a Bedroom/Living room/anywhere in the house BULLY :rofl:

huh? what? como? :rofl: Steve would kill me if he saw me talking like this! but hey a girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do.. who said I was just into teaching kids? I like to keep my sistas edumucated too! lol

I lived closer to you Irie I'd go with you. I like Karoke

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Is he excited???

I KNOW your not talking Ms I leave for the warn sunny island of Jamaica to be with my man this Sunday!!!! :angry:

Louis doesnt get excited! LOL... I know he is looking forward to going to the old spots and having some drinks with the boys!

And he will be there on his mom's birthday!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
All Imma say is I was on the couch sort of upside down ;):rofl: and lets just say villa 1193 will NEVER be the same! Steve told me I was destroying peoples property hahahahahhaha

Lawd I hope they don’t charge your daddies credit card for the “incidentals”!!! CTFU!!!!

Timeline

Sure! I go out! Its tough since Louis works 10pm - 7am but when he has the night off on a FRI or SAT then we get Nana to watch T and go out.

I dont go out as much as I would like to though.... Its too cold in the winter anyhow. I look forward to spring and summer and outside stuff.

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
huh? what? como? :rofl: Steve would kill me if he saw me talking like this! but hey a girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do.. who said I was just into teaching kids? I like to keep my sistas edumucated too! lol

I lived closer to you Irie I'd go with you. I like Karoke

MrsTee I think you should find that song by Buju call "Bedroom Bully"

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

DaDa, I almost forgot I am leaving Sunday to go and be with my mane...hehehe :lol:

MrsTee, seriously though I get mad at some of these married folks who don't be on their jobs...I'm like please don't tell me the sexy parties :devil: slow up and stop with marriage. Say it ain't so.....nooooooooooooo! :no: You have to keep things interesting :star:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Lmao... when I use to be in the chat rooms, I used to have everyone laughing because I was teach d***101 classes. I was sharing with the ladies how to take charge of the #######!!!! hahahahaha :rofl::rofl: I done gone mad :blink: tmi

Yes you have and were not allowed to have these kind of convos on VJ!!! Back in the day I figured the board needed some juice plus we were all age consenting adults so why not. Shoot the best way to learn something is from one another. Well every time I would go there my hand would get smacked and I would make Nat blush.

See told you I like the new crew!!! Ha!

Oops wait we forgot Eric be on here. Wonder what he thinks of us now.. LOL

Louis doesnt get excited! LOL... I know he is looking forward to going to the old spots and having some drinks with the boys!

And he will be there on his mom's birthday!

Aww nice! :star:

Weh Finese Dey? She dash away cuz mi naa like her spread?

Timeline
check out my nursery bedding mi juss order..

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/em...nursery-bedding

Very Nice.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I like the bedding for the babies! Awwww....

I'm taking notes about these things...communication, etc. I know its going to be an adjustment once Den gets here. Lawd have mercy!!!!

Well it was a general question, but some folks have wack views expecially since Den is from Jamaica. You know they think "GC" number one and number two most people always assume the USC is being used in some way.... :rofl: Like I guess if you with someone born and raised right here in the good old U.S.A you can't get used! Go sit the ____ down. :rofl:

ok, i understand. i didn't really get much of that from my peeps. and whatever ####### they were saying behind my back was usually not their view once they got to know my hubby....

juss tell dem fi phock off and mine dem own dyam biznez.....you is grown ooman..

Timeline

Good Morning Ladies!!!! Good Morning Mr Mamajew! Hope you all are staying warm on this FREEZING day!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
DaDa, I almost forgot I am leaving Sunday to go and be with my mane...hehehe :lol:

MrsTee, seriously though I get mad at some of these married folks who don't be on their jobs...I'm like please don't tell me the sexy parties :devil: slow up and stop with marriage. Say it ain't so.....nooooooooooooo! :no: You have to keep things interesting :star:

My point exactly. Why do folks get married and then revert back to one position and only every few weeks and then wonder why there mate isn’t happy. Ladies why do we wear sexy things to bed or nothing at all in the beginning and then over time we start wearing the ugliest pajamas yuh ever did see.

Now granted married life does make you tired sometimes especially if kids, work and school are in the mix so maybe you can’t be as spontaneous as before but got darn it when you do have the time I say bring it for all its worth.

I think next time I get serious I want to role play I keep having thoughts of me walking in the bedroom in a French maid uniform like “OOO excuse me sir mi nuh knoa dis room was occupied” in my best French accent and then my mate will tell me its o.k. I can come in and clean the room so with my duster I clean the room from top to bottom…

Oops wait let me calm down der I go again!!!!

MrsTee and Dens go do some work your getting me off track!

OMG no they aren’t playing Lets Get It ON, on the radio… LOL

Timeline

Tired is right! Between late nights and early mornings (Louis cannot drive!) I am tirrrrred!

But the past couple days I have been interuppting his sleep (when work is borrring) and he doesnt mind as much as I would! LOL

I laugh at the sexy/not sexy clothing as I sit here in my favorite t-shirt, sweats and slippers... haha! But Louis doesnt give an ish about lingerie...

That man sleeps in long johns and socks!! But it all can come off pretty easily...

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Tired is right! Between late nights and early mornings (Louis cannot drive!) I am tirrrrred!

But the past couple days I have been interuppting his sleep (when work is borrring) and he doesnt mind as much as I would! LOL

I laugh at the sexy/not sexy clothing as I sit here in my favorite t-shirt, sweats and slippers... haha! But Louis doesnt give an ish about lingerie...

That man sleeps in long johns and socks!! But it all can come off pretty easily...

:thumbs: that is all that matters

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.