• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Not for my time zone 11:05 am :angry:

Good morning ladies,

I have joy :dance: just like Dens. Im happy happy happy.

My hubby was struggling for a job when he got here in August I put in over 50 applications and faxed, faxed, faxed to companies.

Then he got a temporary job making good money during the holidays but they hired 300 other people. Well they said New Years will be the last week for the job.

But Jesushad a different plan.

My hubby got hired FULL TIME. out of 300 they kept 50. He is no longer on the 7pm to 7am shift.

He works 7am to 5:30 pm Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, He makes fun and says I got a better :P schedule than you. :rofl:

Great news Jam Q..great news :dance:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline
Damn Kids...my oldest was getting on my nerves on Sunday...girl I almost ran her a$$ to the ground but G held onto me. Then the pickney had the nerves to tell me she cant wait to get out and go back to her dorm. Well I told her not to wait until 1/25/10 go now. I had to explain to her that she is homless and is catch she catching in my house. She thinks 18 make her an adult in my eyes and she can talk to me any how. She better think again. 18 is only for the Govt not me.

What the hell is wrong with these dayum kids!!! :angry:

Timeline
Nat I guess you don’t watch football because I don’t see you rooting for Nola. They clinched their division. Philly girls I think Philly is in the playoffs too right?

lol If I see status messages on Facebook about the Saints, I turn it on. But I don't keep up enough to know on my own when they're playing.

Now I am trying to spend time with him and he giving me updates from VJ. Aint' that something. I only got on the computer to check my accounts, certain emails, and school posts. I got him the laptop and he is putting it to good use. We can be sitting down watching a movie. When it is done I normally go to the bedroom to watch my regular shows. He grabs that dang laptop... I guess I can't be mad or jealous, cause he said that it was the best gift he ever got.

Steven also is very pleased with the laptop I got him when he was in Jamaica. He left it there for his younger sister, though.

I know dillon, it just makes me mad sometime. Like I am trying to spend some quality time with you. and you run and get that laptop and on it for hours.

Steven used to have the same complaint with me. So I had to reduce my computer usage.

My hubby got hired FULL TIME. out of 300 they kept 50. He is no longer on the 7pm to 7am shift.

Praise God! That's awesome!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
JG you had a fantasy team right? How did that go?

I’m with you I love football. Hated it as a kid but love it now. Sadly that is the only sport I can watch besides swimming and ice skating.

Nat I guess you don’t watch football because I don’t see you rooting for Nola. They clinched their division. Philly girls I think Philly is in the playoffs too right?

I’m upset my Steelers didn’t make it. We needed Baltimore and Houston to lose in order to make it and they both won gosh darn it. Oh well we can’t win them all. Betta luck next year. If Dallas makes it to the SuperBowl I’ll be sick. I hate that team!

The Eagles suck! :angry::angry::angry: They always get us there and drop the ball!!! :angry: Dallas 24 Eagles 0 :angry:

Hello DaDa, Always Blessed, and LadyC. How are things going? I am here hating this commute to work. I was spending all of my down time during the holidays chilling with Eric cause, I will be spending nights out here in Virginia Beach and will not be coming home every night, like he is used to.

Now I am trying to spend time with him and he giving me updates from VJ. Aint' that something. I only got on the computer to check my accounts, certain emails, and school posts. I got him the laptop and he is putting it to good use. We can be sitting down watching a movie. When it is done I normally go to the bedroom to watch my regular shows. He grabs that dang laptop... I guess I can't be mad or jealous, cause he said that it was the best gift he ever got.

How sweet :) ***Hi Eric, cause I know he is going to see this sooner or later****:)

Timeline
Uh oh now you two will really have time to swing from the chandeliers..LOL

Sike that is so great. I’m glad he was able toe keep his hob and he got better hours. He goy boy!!!!

That is great JQ congrats!

For some reason the entire quote didn't post but it was regarding her Hubby getting hired on FULL time not swinging from the chandeliers. LOL

Edited by dillon

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Me 2!!!!

Memba the guy that used to chat with us?

You HUSH if it's who I think you are talking about. :angry:

The Eagles suck! :angry::angry::angry: They always get us there and drop the ball!!! :angry: Dallas 24 Eagles 0 :angry:

How sweet :) ***Hi Eric, cause I know he is going to see this sooner or later**** :)

That's ONE reason I sucked at Fantasy Football this year.....I had McNabb dammit. Yeah, they looked REALLY REALLY bad Sunday. I felt bad for them.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
That is great JQ congrats!

For some reason the entire quote didn't post but it was regarding her Hubby getting hired on FULL time not swinging from the chandeliers. LOL

Oh yeah. You've been away for a bit. They made a change on the site such that quotes will only go 1-deep. No quoting of quotes anymore.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
You HUSH if it's who I think you are talking about. :angry:

That's ONE reason I sucked at Fantasy Football this year.....I had McNabb dammit. Yeah, they looked REALLY REALLY bad Sunday. I felt bad for them.

I don't get and DeSean Jackson must have had butter on his hands! :angry:

Timeline
Hi Sexy Ladies!! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I have been off work for a few weeks and now starting to work from home a couple days a week. What is new?

Anybody hear from JaP?

You okay?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hi Sexy Ladies!! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I have been off work for a few weeks and now starting to work from home a couple days a week. What is new?

Anybody hear from JaP?

Hi Finesse!!!!! :)

JQ - what is the latest on your stepdaughters case?

Finesse she has an interview date and she had the baby yesterday around 10:30 I believe and she weighed 7lbs 4oz..I think her name is Lilla Lora Rose

Timeline
I don't get and DeSean Jackson must have had butter on his hands! :angry:

Mean ole' Shawn is who I think she is talking about. :bonk:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey girlie I was just wondering where you were.

Awww so a laptop is what he got? How nice. That is too funny he tells you what is going on pon VJ. Does he use our names when he relays messages?

Yes...He got a laptop. He even signed for it when it was delivered to the house. I got him good. Woke him up early Christmas morning. He was trying to use the thing in the bed. I had to put a stop to that though. I told him that I don't use my laptop in the bed and would like for him to follow suite. I feel that the bedroom is a place for us to connect, not to be on the laptop. He agreed then took it to the den. LOL!!!!

Yes he does use the screen names. Some times he even puts the excitment in it the way yall type it. It is too cute. Now he is supposed to be getting the AOS paperwork together. But I can guarantee that he hasn't done that. (this is his hint).....

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.