MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OH better say "Hi" to Mr. Mamajew since he is a lurker! (waving)

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Damn Kids...my oldest was getting on my nerves on Sunday...girl I almost ran her a$$ to the ground but G held onto me. Then the pickney had the nerves to tell me she cant wait to get out and go back to her dorm. Well I told her not to wait until 1/25/10 go now. I had to explain to her that she is homless and is catch she catching in my house. She thinks 18 make her an adult in my eyes and she can talk to me any how. She better think again. 18 is only for the Govt not me.

Preach on sista!!! I know that’s right!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OH better say "Hi" to Mr. Mamajew since he is a lurker! (waving)

you got that right girl!!!

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline
Hello DaDa, Always Blessed, and LadyC. How are things going? I am here hating this commute to work. I was spending all of my down time during the holidays chilling with Eric cause, I will be spending nights out here in Virginia Beach and will not be coming home every night, like he is used to.

Now I am trying to spend time with him and he giving me updates from VJ. Aint' that something. I only got on the computer to check my accounts, certain emails, and school posts. I got him the laptop and he is putting it to good use. We can be sitting down watching a movie. When it is done I normally go to the bedroom to watch my regular shows. He grabs that dang laptop... I guess I can't be mad or jealous, cause he said that it was the best gift he ever got.

Hey girlie I was just wondering where you were.

Awww so a laptop is what he got? How nice. That is too funny he tells you what is going on pon VJ. Does he use our names when he relays messages?

Timeline
Hey girlie I was just wondering where you were.

Awww so a laptop is what he got? How nice. That is too funny he tells you what is going on pon VJ. Does he use our names when he relays messages?

I think he needs to create an account so he can chat with us throughout the day!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Don't be upset. My home team is celebrating getting the first round draft pick. They suck so bad!

Yeah, about that fantasty team. After dominating fantasy baseball, I finished dead last in fantasy football. What a letdown. I'm living for pitchers and catchers to report to spring training in a month. The playoffs and Superbowl just filling the void for now.

Baseball starts soon right? I think what March?

Timeline
Nat u used to keep a spreadsheet on what to pack right?

Yup. I wouldn't bring an article of clothing if I knew I wasn't getting at least 2 uses out of it (except underwear). I had my outfits planned for each day & night I was there in order to pack the bare minimum.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Yup. I wouldn't bring an article of clothing if I knew I wasn't getting at least 2 uses out of it (except underwear). I had my outfits planned for each day & night I was there in order to pack the bare minimum.

:bonk: you would be a great personal assistant. I would hire you in a minute if I could afford to pay you. LOL!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
I know dillon, it just makes me mad sometime. Like I am trying to spend some quality time with you. and you run and get that laptop and on it for hours.

Well you know how men are with der gadgets. I’m sure he was like a kid on Xmas.

OMG my son plays this song ova and ova at home. Its on the radio and I’m at work jamming to it. See even though my son gets on my last nerve I tell you he keeps me young. I’m sitting up here bobbing as if I was 16. My co workers are like :blink:

Its Fresh by 6Treg

Timeline
Hello DaDa, Always Blessed, and LadyC. How are things going? I am here hating this commute to work. I was spending all of my down time during the holidays chilling with Eric cause, I will be spending nights out here in Virginia Beach and will not be coming home every night, like he is used to.

Now I am trying to spend time with him and he giving me updates from VJ. Aint' that something. I only got on the computer to check my accounts, certain emails, and school posts. I got him the laptop and he is putting it to good use. We can be sitting down watching a movie. When it is done I normally go to the bedroom to watch my regular shows. He grabs that dang laptop... I guess I can't be mad or jealous, cause he said that it was the best gift he ever got.

Hi Mamajew,

Sorry about your commute that sucks. My Fiance loves his movies, sports and computer too.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline
Dada thats how I am too...Grey's & Private Practice...People know dem nah fi CALL MY PHONE when they are on...Im hi fiving you right back girl... :luv:

Dats it Private Practice thank you. Did you see how it ended with Madison’s mother and father? That was too funny…I felt for the guy that his wife was still using meth and burned herself and their daughter. I couldn’t blame him for being angry.

On Grey’s the intern that likes Chan is very easy on the eyes.

Timeline
Not for my time zone 11:05 am :angry:

Good morning ladies,

I have joy :dance: just like Dens. Im happy happy happy.

My hubby was struggling for a job when he got here in August I put in over 50 applications and faxed, faxed, faxed to companies.

Then he got a temporary job making good money during the holidays but they hired 300 other people. Well they said New Years will be the last week for the job.

But Jesushad a different plan.

My hubby got hired FULL TIME. out of 300 they kept 50. He is no longer on the 7pm to 7am shift.

He works 7am to 5:30 pm Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, He makes fun and says I got a better :P schedule than you. :rofl:

That is great Amen!

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

I have, They want to put me on meds, I do not disagree about taking them but I do not like too at all, I have a hard time swallowing the pills and the ones they have had me try I experienced horrible anxiety from. I am allergic to asprin so I have to be careful with that as well. Sometimes I think I am just all around screwed. I just pray and hope for the best.

Always Blessed I feel you I am not a big proponent on alot of meds either. Have you tried any alternative methods such as herbs, acupuncture etc. Check out this link this is really interesting.......Migraine Relief

I hope you find something that works for you and gives you permanent relief (F)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
My hubby got hired FULL TIME. out of 300 they kept 50. He is no longer on the 7pm to 7am shift.

He works 7am to 5:30 pm Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, He makes fun and says I got a better :P schedule than you. :rofl:

Uh oh now you two will really have time to swing from the chandeliers..LOL

Sike that is so great. I’m glad he was able toe keep his hob and he got better hours. He goy boy!!!!

Timeline
Always Blessed I feel you I am not a big proponent on alot of meds either. Have you tried any alternative methods such as herbs, acupuncture etc. Check out this link this is really interesting.......Migraine Relief

I hope you find something that works for you and gives you permanent relief (F)

Thank you Philly I will read the article, I am seeinga chiropractor now, I havent tried any herbs

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.