Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I hear you on not letting the trolls stress yuh.

My oldest is starting to work my nerves. He seems to want more things and he wants them now he has no patience. I told him this morning he betta back up off mi. He wants his ear pierced and I said no so every chance he gets the tries to debate with me why I should let him. I told him what’s nice about being a parent is the ability to say no and not give a reason for it.

Damn Kids...my oldest was getting on my nerves on Sunday...girl I almost ran her a$$ to the ground but G held onto me. Then the pickney had the nerves to tell me she cant wait to get out and go back to her dorm. Well I told her not to wait until 1/25/10 go now. I had to explain to her that she is homless and is catch she catching in my house. She thinks 18 make her an adult in my eyes and she can talk to me any how. She better think again. 18 is only for the Govt not me.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Justucia saved us! Well, she saved Steven from getting extra shots.

We were wanting the DS-3025 from MoBay Hope. I thought that form contained the medical results, so Steven asked them for a copy of his medical results. They said no, they don't give that to the patient. In another thread, Justucia said that she emailed them asking for the vaccination record (the main thing I wanted) and they responded with it within a day.

So I did that & they responded with the vaccination record... only for me to realize that THAT is the DS-3025: Vaccination Documentation Worksheet, containing the shots Steven received there, plus the ones already on his vaccination card.

Now we can go ahead & schedule this medical to take care of the RFE without worrying about paying or taking extra shots.

I wonder why the patient cant see something about THEM?

Tell Steven his arms owe Justice a Big thank you..lol

See once again a fellow yardie saves the day….

Good thing you did your research Nat.

Timeline
Hi Philly. I will never understand it....I live and breath baseball. Football being a close second. Hell, I predicted several different plays and the outcome of the Boise State TSU game last night. Won my friend some money cause he actually listened to me and not his two friends who have a different opinion then me.

JG you had a fantasy team right? How did that go?

I’m with you I love football. Hated it as a kid but love it now. Sadly that is the only sport I can watch besides swimming and ice skating.

Nat I guess you don’t watch football because I don’t see you rooting for Nola. They clinched their division. Philly girls I think Philly is in the playoffs too right?

I’m upset my Steelers didn’t make it. We needed Baltimore and Houston to lose in order to make it and they both won gosh darn it. Oh well we can’t win them all. Betta luck next year. If Dallas makes it to the SuperBowl I’ll be sick. I hate that team!

Edited by DaDa

Timeline
Justucia saved us! Well, she saved Steven from getting extra shots.

We were wanting the DS-3025 from MoBay Hope. I thought that form contained the medical results, so Steven asked them for a copy of his medical results. They said no, they don't give that to the patient. In another thread, Justucia said that she emailed them asking for the vaccination record (the main thing I wanted) and they responded with it within a day.

So I did that & they responded with the vaccination record... only for me to realize that THAT is the DS-3025: Vaccination Documentation Worksheet, containing the shots Steven received there, plus the ones already on his vaccination card.

Now we can go ahead & schedule this medical to take care of the RFE without worrying about paying or taking extra shots.

good for you Nat

Timeline
Hey MrsTee,

I am still having migraines but they are becoming a little less frequent Thank God! Thanks for asking.

I am glad you had a nice time on your mini Honeymoon . I am getting married next month on Valentines day and Part of my migraines I contribute to that :wacko: I thought I had everything as planned and then I discover there is something else needed or I didn't take care of. I have list all over my fiance tells me I need to slow down it will all come together like it supposed too. I believe him but it is our day and I want it to be jsut perfect.

Aww well feel better girl! You will be just fine with the planning :)

I feel better too, I had me a liquid lunch! :thumbs:

Timeline
Dada I did not forget the last man I lived with for 7 years was not so much into Sports or TV...He watched whatever I watched. But G only wnats to watch Football/Basketball games pus re-caps and re-caps of the re-caps and movies that he has seen a million times. Im trying to get him to look at diffrient programs with me. He better watch out on Thursday I will turn into a BEAST :devil: if I cant watch my Grey's Anatomy....

Girl can you see me hi fiving you through the computa??? Whoo I can’t wait till Grey but I think we have another week to go right? Then its going to be good because they are airing the show that comes after it with it. I cant think right now I’m too excited chat bout Grey’s. Man mi lub dat show long time!!!

All my friends know on Thursdays DO NOT CALL MI YAAD unless your dying and even then please wait till after 11. I used to love ER too. I was so sad to see it go but it was time. They just about ran out of all topics to discuss.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello DaDa, Always Blessed, and LadyC. How are things going? I am here hating this commute to work. I was spending all of my down time during the holidays chilling with Eric cause, I will be spending nights out here in Virginia Beach and will not be coming home every night, like he is used to.

Now I am trying to spend time with him and he giving me updates from VJ. Aint' that something. I only got on the computer to check my accounts, certain emails, and school posts. I got him the laptop and he is putting it to good use. We can be sitting down watching a movie. When it is done I normally go to the bedroom to watch my regular shows. He grabs that dang laptop... I guess I can't be mad or jealous, cause he said that it was the best gift he ever got.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline
Hello DaDa, Always Blessed, and LadyC. How are things going? I am here hating this commute to work. I was spending all of my down time during the holidays chilling with Eric cause, I will be spending nights out here in Virginia Beach and will not be coming home every night, like he is used to.

Now I am trying to spend time with him and he giving me updates from VJ. Aint' that something. I only got on the computer to check my accounts, certain emails, and school posts. I got him the laptop and he is putting it to good use. We can be sitting down watching a movie. When it is done I normally go to the bedroom to watch my regular shows. He grabs that dang laptop... I guess I can't be mad or jealous, cause he said that it was the best gift he ever got.

:thumbs: that is great my hubby loves the computer too.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
JG you had a fantasy team right? How did that go?

I'm with you I love football. Hated it as a kid but love it now. Sadly that is the only sport I can watch besides swimming and ice skating.

Nat I guess you don't watch football because I don't see you rooting for Nola. They clinched their division. Philly girls I think Philly is in the playoffs too right?

I'm upset my Steelers didn't make it. We needed Baltimore and Houston to lose in order to make it and they both won gosh darn it. Oh well we can't win them all. Betta luck next year. If Dallas makes it to the SuperBowl I'll be sick. I hate that team!

Don't be upset. My home team is celebrating getting the first round draft pick. They suck so bad!

Yeah, about that fantasty team. After dominating fantasy baseball, I finished dead last in fantasy football. What a letdown. I'm living for pitchers and catchers to report to spring training in a month. The playoffs and Superbowl just filling the void for now.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:thumbs: that is great my hubby loves the computer too.

I know dillon, it just makes me mad sometime. Like I am trying to spend some quality time with you. and you run and get that laptop and on it for hours.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline
Girl can you see me hi fiving you through the computa??? Whoo I can’t wait till Grey but I think we have another week to go right? Then its going to be good because they are airing the show that comes after it with it. I cant think right now I’m too excited chat bout Grey’s. Man mi lub dat show long time!!!

All my friends know on Thursdays DO NOT CALL MI YAAD unless your dying and even then please wait till after 11. I used to love ER too. I was so sad to see it go but it was time. They just about ran out of all topics to discuss.

Dada thats how I am too...Grey's & Private Practice...People know dem nah fi CALL MY PHONE when they are on...Im hi fiving you right back girl... :luv:

oMQjm5.png

AOS

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

Timeline

Hi Mamajew.....girl I tell you that commute you have would kill me.

oMQjm5.png

AOS

Timeline
I know dillon, it just makes me mad sometime. Like I am trying to spend some quality time with you. and you run and get that laptop and on it for hours.

Oh I know I feel your pain.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Yardies!! The day is halfway over :thumbs:

Not for my time zone 11:05 am :angry:

Good morning ladies,

I have joy :dance: just like Dens. Im happy happy happy.

My hubby was struggling for a job when he got here in August I put in over 50 applications and faxed, faxed, faxed to companies.

Then he got a temporary job making good money during the holidays but they hired 300 other people. Well they said New Years will be the last week for the job.

But Jesushad a different plan.

My hubby got hired FULL TIME. out of 300 they kept 50. He is no longer on the 7pm to 7am shift.

He works 7am to 5:30 pm Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, He makes fun and says I got a better :P schedule than you. :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.