MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Good Morning IrieCat,

Sorry to hear that Tierra's father acting a fool! When will some of these parents learn that its not about them but the children? :angry:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yardies I woke up this morning with so much joy in my heart!!! :dance::dance:

I can't stop smiling! :D I am smiling so much my cheeks are starting to hurt but I don't care...I refuse to stop!!!! Sorry I'm all on a rant but I had to tell somebody!!!! :D

Aww Dens anent nothing wrong with that but is your smile coming from the heart beat yuh have in ur pums because you know in a few short days you'll be....................

I’m joking I’m glad your happy life is too short to be miserable and your right don’t let no one steal your shine.

Aww Dens anent nothing wrong with that but is your smile coming from the heart beat yuh have in ur pums because you know in a few short days you'll be....................

I’m joking I’m glad your happy life is too short to be miserable and your right don’t let no one steal your shine.

Yeah DaDa, I try to be the way all the time but today is just over the top!!! :dance:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

w-pGRyjtVKU

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning Iriecat (((waving))) I had Baby Daddy drama this morning, this fool saw me driving down the street and starts smiling, :angry: I rolled my eyes he puts on his headphones and starts laughing. :blink: Didn't open his mouth to speak or acknowledge his child so I ignored him. I was proud of myself the old me would have cussed him every way to Sunday, but what the hell is the point! You cannot control other people's actions and he could care less so I neither do I!!!! I am just thankful the Creator has blessed me to take care of my children! Little does he know he is only hurting himself cause his son knows what kind of man he is now and what comes around will definitely come back around for his raas!

Philly yuh neva told us if ur son went away for the break or not. U didn't let momma punk yuh did you?

Good morning Dada! :luv:

Mawning!!!

Now Lady C did you forget what its like to live with a man. You knew you were going to have to share that tv sooner or later....lol

Speaking of tv anyone watch VHI lately? I guess they have went mad with all the reality shows. I was watching the one with Frank last night. Is it called the Basement? Now come on who would really want to date Frank? He still lives with his parents, he’s obnoxious and loud and he isn’t that cute. Plus his mom is a mess. We seen that on New York even though her mother was a mess too. You can tell its all about exposure.

Ray J was a mess to chat bout the WOlf Pack. Child you came on this show to win not make friends but then again I think they know the relationship isn’t going to go far so why not have fun in the process.

Did you see Fantasia and Pep are starting there shows next week? Pep look like it might be funny. You see the man sucks her toes right in the car. Now come on even if I did suck toes I wouldn’t do it on tv and he tells her they taste like meatloaf. Sounds like they might have been a little funky. Then the ones hair catches fire when there in the tub with candles. Note to self next time I do something like that I’ll have to watch the weave. Diddy looks like he is a mess to work for but I’m glad the girl won. I thought both of their speeches at the end were good and why did he talk about her toes so bad? They did look a mess.

Anyone watch the Life of an American Teenager? I have watched the show the past few seasons but to me especially with the most recent episodes all they talk about is sex. To me they make sex seem cool not that you should stay away from it while you’re a teen.

Anyone know when American Idol starts back.

Hey Dada, I DVR'd the entire season of Diddy so I can watch them together LOL now I know a female won thats whats up! I love the RayJ show all those I love shows crack me up, I am waiting for the reunion show for the the Stallionaires and a new I Love NY.

Yep the previews for the Pep and Fantasia show was on but Hubby was into a DVR'd movie from Sci fi which was shot in Philly bout some giant snakes taking over the sewers LOL. I can't wait to see the Fantasia show that looks interesting she has plenty family drama that makes for good TV! LOL @ Pep's toes tasting like Meatloaf :rofl: Oh hell naw haaa

I haven't seen the Frank or the American Teenager show but I want to see Idol this season cause my girl Ellen will be on giving them the business!

Good Morning IrieCat,

Sorry to hear that Tierra's father acting a fool! When will some of these parents learn that its not about them but the children? :angry:

Shout it from the rooftops DENS!

Nat I’m really starting to rethink living up here in the north. It is way too cold.

Honey I have been wanting to move to Arizona forever, I told Hubby he said I stay trying to cook him. He is not phased by this weather at all :blink:

****ROC VSC****

GqxJm2mLXqE

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello Yardies....

Small Rant...My Husband is a damn TV addict...All he watches is Sports & Movies. My kids TV broke last night so they took over the living room TV. So he took over the bedroom TV. Now I cant watch my General Hospital or the news. Im not a sports fan so I am sick and tired of listening to Football Commentators. Rant over.

steve too! ugh I know how you feel....

email coming!

Timeline
Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all have a Blessed wonderful day.

Congrats JaPrincess. Welcom Lila.

How have you been feeling? Are the migraines getting worse?

Timeline
I need to pull out my summer wear-sundresses, sandals, etc. so I can do inventory of what all I'm taking. I tend to overpack and take too many clothes but I never know what we're doing or going so I like to be prepared! :unsure:

Girl! That's what a spreadsheet is for.

Good Morning IrieCat,

That was the exact same thought I had.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Philly yuh neva told us if ur son went away for the break or not. U didn't let momma punk yuh did you?

LOL I didn't let her punk me but I never sent his Raas no where! We got into an argument and I said the hell with it with his ungrateful raas. He just has this attitude that was so entitled and I just was not putting up with it. He wanted to be up under my Mom like a pickney and not take this opportunity I saw right through his scam. I talked to my Husband about it and we are coming up with alternatives this year my new mantra is not to let them stress me and not giving them any control! This is a new start and I am not going backwards only forward :star:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Good for you Philly! Don't let them get to you that is why they keep doing the behavior. Beat that ####### a few times too. LOL!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Girl! That's what a spreadsheet is for.

That was the exact same thought I had.

@Nat :lol: I think I might have to prepare a spreadsheet for this trip!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

I meant to say good morning everyone. I will be more of an observer today. Just in a foul mood. I hope you all have a great day.....

Lady C my email isn't even working :angry:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.