MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning, everyone.

Good Morning Yardies....Its time for me to go out in the freezing cold and earn my living...... :crying:

I don't know how people even live in areas that get freezing cold. I feel like it's WAY too cold these days in Houston at 32 degrees.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I haven't watched any of the previous ones you posted because I haven't had time....and I knew I would get hooked....SO TELL ME WHY NOW....now that I am back in school (starting today) I decide to watch it>>>???? NOW I AM HOOKED.... THANK YOU VERY MUCH PHILLY!!! oh and btw....ol boy's house looks just like one I was in ..in Kingston. I met a deportee who had houses all over Kingston and If I didn't know any better.... anyway...

LOL Jamerican, I am so hooked on them as well I love Bollywood movies too but I will save those for a later time I will equally rate them in the drama category as off the chain :yes: Yes some of the homes truly resemble island homes Hubby and I speak to that alot, one of the smaller homes in the movies looked like our gate in town we had to do a double take LOL. Yes the Nolly wood/Ghallywood movies are very addictive I had to buy another shelf for my movies :lol: Well this is a good one so enjoy I will post more today so stay tuned!

Did you buy any movies yet if so what site are you using?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Yardies I woke up this morning with so much joy in my heart!!! :dance::dance:

I can't stop smiling! :D I am smiling so much my cheeks are starting to hurt but I don't care...I refuse to stop!!!! Sorry I'm all on a rant but I had to tell somebody!!!! :D

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Good Morning Yardies....Its time for me to go out in the freezing cold and earn my living...... :crying:

Mawning LadyC it is freezing out there :crying: I dread the walk from the truck to the building :( counting down to Spring!

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all have a Blessed wonderful day.

Congrats JaPrincess. Welcom Lila.

Mawning AlwaysBlessed

Mornin' Ladies... have a wonderful day! :)

Mawning Iriecat (((waving))) I had Baby Daddy drama this morning, this fool saw me driving down the street and starts smiling, :angry: I rolled my eyes he puts on his headphones and starts laughing. :blink: Didn't open his mouth to speak or acknowledge his child so I ignored him. I was proud of myself the old me would have cussed him every way to Sunday, but what the hell is the point! You cannot control other people's actions and he could care less so I neither do I!!!! I am just thankful the Creator has blessed me to take care of my children! Little does he know he is only hurting himself cause his son knows what kind of man he is now and what comes around will definitely come back around for his raas!

Good morning All! :star:

Hey Den's you packed yet?

Morning, everyone.

I don't know how people even live in areas that get freezing cold. I feel like it's WAY too cold these days in Houston at 32 degrees.

Hey Nat its 29 here in Philly today so welcome to Winter!

****ROC VSC****

Yeah Yeah keep trying to butter me up... Its working....

Good morning Dada! :luv:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG weh yuh deh?

Y&R recap,

They brought in Darius McCrary from Family Matters to play Malcolm Winters can you believe it. I must say he is doing a good job so far but he is not as easy on the eyes as Shamar……..

Nikki Newman died her hair brown LAWD I was in shock on that one! Doesn't look bad but I hope they change it back STAT!

Sharon married Nicks blind brother Adam but he was the one that stole her baby I can’t wait to see how this will play out

Victor still isn’t back from his hiatus but before he left vowed to take Jack DOWN TO CHINA TOWN once and for all LOL. I love their rivalry and now his son Nick and Jack’s brother Billy have the same thing going Luv it!

Drucilla may be coming back, I sure hope so we need someone to come knock Phyllis on her rass!

Buttttttttttt looks like they are trying to link up Ashley Abbot and Neil Winters together, ummmm she better watch out cause we know Dru ain’t having it LOL

Brad is so hot over at Bold and the Beautiful, Y&R’s loss wooooh and they call him Dollar Bill ( swoon) :luv:

Did anyone else hear that Shamar was gay? Please say it anent so that man is too fine. Get the freak out of here Sharon married Nick’s brother? Oh please stop. Neil and Ashley?? Ooo.kkk. is all I can say to that and Victor and Jack are still at it. I swear they will forever be arch enemies. Is Paul still on the show? How about Catherine? I swear that lady should be around 120 by now.

Aww Philly you about to make me cry that my granny and I favorite show

Lilla Lora Rose Forrester January 4th 10:28 am 7lbs 4 oz 19.25 in long ♥

Congrats JaPrincess

Wow she was a healthy baby... Congrats JAP

Umm her name sure is long.... :rofl:

Dada.......begging you. 11 days is just too much.

On a side note, I am pretty sure I am heading to Las Vegas May 3-6 for a fireman softball tournament. Who lives out that way?

JQ does. Whoo I was looking at similar dates because that is around Mother's Day.

Morning Philly! I have not packed yet... :no: I need to start!!!

I do however, have the documents/folder ready for the interview! :yes:

It's like under 20 degrees here in Atlanta....yikes!!!! :angry:

I need to pull out my summer wear-sundresses, sandals, etc. so I can do inventory of what all I'm taking. I tend to overpack and take too many clothes but I never know what we're doing or going so I like to be prepared! :unsure:

Last time I was there in September I missed my flight (not on purpose either) so I need to make sure I have all my information printed out as well. :rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Philly ... watching your movie now. :)

The family drama sucks! We have not heard from Tierra's dad in a couple days. Stepmom told me he called and begged her to take him back. He knows he is screwed now. She said "no way jose" and is sending him the divorce papers next week!

Why do these men act such a fool!!!??? I really wonder if at 36 he can grow up and get his life together!

Stepmom told me how much he HATES Louis, which I already knew, but becuase he is a foreigner. What an a$$. Well this foreigner is doing a better job at taking care of his child then he ever did. I guess he was mad when Tierra told him about making birdhouses with Louis too. He thinks only he should do that stuff with his daughter.. OMG..

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Yeah Yeah keep trying to butter me up... Its working....

LOL Hey Dada (((( waving)))) check yuh email

Yardies I woke up this morning with so much joy in my heart!!! :dance::dance:

I can't stop smiling! :D I am smiling so much my cheeks are starting to hurt but I don't care...I refuse to stop!!!! Sorry I'm all on a rant but I had to tell somebody!!!! :D

Den's now you got me smiling that is fabulous! Smiling is definitely infectious! :P:D

****ROC VSC****

Did anyone else hear that Shamar was gay? Please say it anent so that man is too fine. Get the freak out of here Sharon married Nick’s brother? Oh please stop. Neil and Ashley?? Ooo.kkk. is all I can say to that and Victor and Jack are still at it. I swear they will forever be arch enemies. Is Paul still on the show? How about Catherine? I swear that lady should be around 120 by now.

Hey Dada, nah I never heard that about Shemar but when he was on Soultrain with that Blonde hair that was SUSPECT!!!!! :blink:

Yup Sharon has been up and down Genoah City honey child hot mess but I still love her character poor thang she only loves Nick and he loves her I wish they would get back together and tap ie!

Neil and Ashley=FAIL

Catherine gotta love her she is such a great actress she deserves all the accolades in the world!

Morning Philly! I have not packed yet... :no: I need to start!!!

I do however, have the documents/folder ready for the interview! :yes:

It's like under 20 degrees here in Atlanta....yikes!!!! :angry:

I need to pull out my summer wear-sundresses, sandals, etc. so I can do inventory of what all I'm taking. I tend to overpack and take too many clothes but I never know what we're doing or going so I like to be prepared! :unsure:

Last time I was there in September I missed my flight (not on purpose either) so I need to make sure I have all my information printed out as well. :rofl:

Yes girl get to packing LOL you sound like me wid all mi stuff. This time we have to send barrels cause we have so much stuff fi my family and his ughhh not looking forward to this $$$$. Girl you can never have too many outfits and yes you never know what a gwaan so you need fi be prepared :star:

Philly ... watching your movie now. :)

The family drama sucks! We have not heard from Tierra's dad in a couple days. Stepmom told me he called and begged her to take him back. He knows he is screwed now. She said "no way jose" and is sending him the divorce papers next week!

Why do these men act such a fool!!!??? I really wonder if at 36 he can grow up and get his life together!

Stepmom told me how much he HATES Louis, which I already knew, but becuase he is a foreigner. W[b]hat an a$$. Well this foreigner is doing a better job at taking care of his child then he ever did.[/b] I guess he was mad when Tierra told him about making birdhouses with Louis too. He thinks only he should do that stuff with his daughter.. OMG..

Whaaaat oh no he didn't but I am not surprised cause that is their M.O. I am glad she is not even considering that foolishness and lef him raas! He is totally jealous of Louis and Tierra's relationship and knows that he is sorry and not doing his job and all he can do is act a fool! Oh well he can do that all by his lonesome!

I often ask that same question as old as they are can they grow up and get their lives together????

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Hello Yardies....

Small Rant...My Husband is a damn TV addict...All he watches is Sports & Movies. My kids TV broke last night so they took over the living room TV. So he took over the bedroom TV. Now I cant watch my General Hospital or the news. Im not a sports fan so I am sick and tired of listening to Football Commentators. Rant over.

Now Lady C did you forget what its like to live with a man. You knew you were going to have to share that tv sooner or later....lol

Speaking of tv anyone watch VHI lately? I guess they have went mad with all the reality shows. I was watching the one with Frank last night. Is it called the Basement? Now come on who would really want to date Frank? He still lives with his parents, he’s obnoxious and loud and he isn’t that cute. Plus his mom is a mess. We seen that on New York even though her mother was a mess too. You can tell its all about exposure.

Ray J was a mess to chat bout the WOlf Pack. Child you came on this show to win not make friends but then again I think they know the relationship isn’t going to go far so why not have fun in the process.

Did you see Fantasia and Pep are starting there shows next week? Pep look like it might be funny. You see the man sucks her toes right in the car. Now come on even if I did suck toes I wouldn’t do it on tv and he tells her they taste like meatloaf. Sounds like they might have been a little funky. Then the ones hair catches fire when there in the tub with candles. Note to self next time I do something like that I’ll have to watch the weave. Diddy looks like he is a mess to work for but I’m glad the girl won. I thought both of their speeches at the end were good and why did he talk about her toes so bad? They did look a mess.

Anyone watch the Life of an American Teenager? I have watched the show the past few seasons but to me especially with the most recent episodes all they talk about is sex. To me they make sex seem cool not that you should stay away from it while you’re a teen.

Anyone know when American Idol starts back.

Philly!! I need 1 - 4

I am looking for 1-4 hmmm I wonder if the person skipped stand by

KH2FKds6Ogo

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Dada- you know it GIRL!!! As Dane was telling me about getting the visa tomorrow, I was already online booking the flight!! Yes, I am ready for his arrival- i got 2 and 1/2 days to get this damn house straightened up!! It's no longer a bachelorette pad!!!!

Christmas was fantastic in Jamaica.. i wish you all could've been there! And I promise I won't be a stranger!! (give me a likkle bit a time to reunite with my man, if ya know what i mean!! :yes: ) We have plenty more left to do- AOS, etc... the journey's not over yet!!

you're so sweet Dada- Happy New Year to you and yours mi star! :luv:

Dang girl I must have been excited for you. I see I typed already instead of all ready.. LOL

Yeah mami no more bachlorette pad its now going to be a married pad. I understand you’ll be missing in action for a while. Nothing like a proper Welcome to America party :devil: to set the year off right. I’m so happy for you Spangles.

So any idea on a wedding date? What are your wedding plans? By the way what time is he scheduled to arrive in the good ole USA?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.