MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Ya Philly, we gon figure something out! It's more some friends and family that cause the stress more than anything else... :wacko: at the end of the day, I need to remember that its not about them...its about Denton and I...so we will figure it all out and make it do what it do! :thumbs: Stay tuned...details soon.... :lol:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone! We had a VERY nice honeymoon!!! I hope all is well! :) What did I miss?

Congrats Spanglas!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Hey Tee I am so happy for you, now back to reality right LOL Yuh know Damian want's to link wid Steve.

Philly,

Yes, Wednesday will be here in no time. We ready!!! No special plans at all for my vacation there. I will probably go and hear Den play at some spots in Ocho and visit with his family before I leave. It will be my last trip to JA for a while so I hope to get in all my fun while I'm there but nothing is planned. Denton has hinted that he has something special planned but I will have to wait and see what that is all about.

OOOH a surprise girl I love surprises, what do you think it will be? Yes enjoy every minute, I am so homesick right now I am losing my mind LOL so have fun for me!

Hello Yardies - its been a while, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Danny and I wish you all a Happy New Year and good luck to everyone on their upcoming interviews. We have finally set our wedding date - February 7th. God Bless!

Hey Jo & Danny congrats on setting the day! I love February that's my son's Bday too I hope you have a fabulous day. Don't forget we want pictures :yes:

I am not even going to try to go back and catch up. Congrats to all approvals/interviews/arrivals.

Once special congrats to JAPrincess on the birth of her little baby girl. Hope all goes smooth for you today.

Hey Dillon ((((Waving ))))

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning Ladies

GOD ID GOOD... I SAID... GOD IS GOOD

Well, I left work Thursday early because my family called me to say that the doctors wanted to make a decision with the family about my granny. :blink: I m like what is this all about. So my hubby met me and we went. Family from Cali and Arizona, and Vegas was there we were deep. The doctors say that the Aorta is bleeding and some how in her air tube, so thats why she is breathing and coughing blood. Also in her lungs there is alot of fluid because her kidneys have failed. And you guys remeber last week they tried to put the shunt in for dialysis and she started coughing up cups of blood So they said the procedure will be to much on her heart and blah blah blah, in other words the doctors were giving up on her and wanted us to give them the ok to be lazy and pull the plug and let her die. My family was like :o HECK NO :bonk: . p0110.gif don't make the decision God does, Even if p0110.gifthink it wont help do what ever necessary to get her better :yes: .

At this time she is unresponsive and unstable on Life Support. So we got into that chapel all 30-40 of us and we prayed, and prayed and prayed, from the old to the young. So New Years Eve I still had my granny. No thanks to the DR.'s and there opinions.

I went to see her on Friday and she was not any better but really swollen from the fluid not being flush out from the IV.

I could not stand to see her like that you guys so I didnt go back on Saturday.

Saturday night me and hubby went to be early and I have t2230.gif5 dreams. One of the dreams was that my granny opened her eyesb0706.gif to tell me that she still want to fight. I woke up the next morning and told my hubby about the dream. He said lets go to church and after church we will go to the hospital. At the hospital I asked my aunt if there has been any change she said No But I knew God was trying to tell me something. So I stared rubbing her head and praying over her. My aunt was making jokes and we were trying to calm her down because as I was talking to her, her heart rate was increasing. I told her that I need her to calm down and that I love her. As I was speaking to her Her eyes opened up you guys Just like the dream. My aunt was so surprised and starting praising God and calling everyone. Saying because I was talking to her and because of my dream I woke her up. God woke her up It just happened while I was there. He is awesome yall and He is not ready to call her home. Her organs are still all bad, all bad. But she still has some p1020.gif in her.

So please continue to pray ladies and thank you all

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ she is in my prayers!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Dens, I know how you feel 100% I didn't get excited until the actual day of my wedding. Dayum immigrations for wanting things done THEIR way! hahahahha.. But sis, it will all come together! As a wise woman on this site told me (Phillyfashionista) the important part is the marriage. We will be renewing our vows and having a reception in October 2010 if all goes well... prayerfully...

You will be good!!!! :star:

Hey Tee LOL girl yes you don't even want to hear the drama surrounding our 1st wedding! Oooh am I invited to that one too LOL

Ugh you’re hurting my ears :crying: !! To busy to plan a wedding? Never!!! LOL

I'm joking I know you are pretty busy right now trying to pack, make sure you have everything and get ready for his arrival so I truly understand.

I know you can’t wait until Sunday. Don’t come out the airport doing the Soulja boy when yuh see him... LOL Your staying for two weeks right?

haaaaaa @ Dada, Lawd yuh cyaa chat bout too busy to plan wedding to ar. We need to hire you as our personal Yardie Wedding consultant! :yes:

Spangles I am LMAO!!! Thursday?? Wow you were no joke booking that ticket.

You go girl are you already for his arrival?

She is not playing no games I know that's right!

Helllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo everyone! Missed you all.

I was gone 11 days. Someone please catch me up on everything I missed.

Hey JG ((( waving) we will leave the updates to our resident SCRIBE= DADA :D

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Good morning Ladies

Well, I left work Thursday early because my family called me to say that the doctors wanted to make a decision with the family about my granny. :blink: I m like what is this all about. So my hubby met me and we went. Family from Cali and Arizona, and Vegas was there we were deep. The doctors say that the Aorta is bleeding and some how in her air tube, so thats why she is breathing and coughing blood. Also in her lungs there is alot of fluid because her kidneys have failed. And you guys remeber last week they tried to put the shunt in for dialysis and she started coughing up cups of blood So they said the procedure will be to much on her heart and blah blah blah, in other words the doctors were giving up on her and wanted us to give them the ok to be lazy and pull the plug and let her die. My family was like :o HECK NO :bonk: . p0110.gif don't make the decision God does, Even if p0110.gifthink it wont help do what ever necessary to get her better :yes: .

At this time she is unresponsive and unstable on Life Support. So we got into that chapel all 30-40 of us and we prayed, and prayed and prayed, from the old to the young. So New Years Eve I still had my granny. No thanks to the DR.'s and there opinions.

I went to see her on Friday and she was not any better but really swollen from the fluid not being flush out from the IV.

Saturday night me and hubby went to be early and I have t2230.gif5 dreams. One of the dreams was that my granny opened her eyesb0706.gif to tell me that she still want to fight. I woke up the next morning and told my hubby about the dream. He said lets go to church and after church we will go to the hospital. At the hospital I asked my aunt if there has been any change she said No But I knew God was trying to tell me something. So I stared rubbing her head and praying over her. My aunt was making jokes and we were trying to calm her down because as I was talking to her, her heart rate was increasing. I told her that I need her to calm down and that I love her. As I was speaking to her Her eyes opened up you guys Just like the dream. My aunt was so surprised and starting praising God and calling everyone. Saying because I was talking to her and because of my dream I woke her up. God woke her up It just happened while I was there. He is awesome yall and He is not ready to call her home. Her organs are still all bad, all bad. But she still has some p1020.gif in her.

JaQ my prayers goes out to you and your family.....

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline
Good morning Ladies

JQ she is in my prayers and so is your family, That is awesome she opened her eyes (((((((HUGGS)))))))

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline
Happy New Year Yardies!! and Good Morning.

@ JaQ - I'm going to PM you to get the happenings in Vegas. Need suggestions on a good salon, cheap show tickets and reggae clubs..

Ok Char I will give you the info I know :yes:

Welcome back Dillion!!!!!

I'm so happy you made the trip. Were you and JQ able to hook up?

We did not because she no t8813.gifcall me but it has been crazy with my granny ever since t07001.gif

Speaking of JQ! I wonder how her Grandmother, Ms. Barbara, is doing? :unsure:
Uh your right I wonder how are they?

Aww thanks guys for thinking about me

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Oh yeah I forgott07007.gif

@ Spanglish Congrats girlm1211.gif man soon comet1520.gif

@ Dens m1211.gif Jamaica soon comet1514.gif

@Bunz interview soon comet1560.gif

@ Dan-Dan on your wedding date m1211.gift5509.gif

@ JaPt8304.gift2712.gif baby soon come

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Den's he is out of the hospital and just waiting for the call to get his liver transplant. They have not given him a time frame so who knows how long it will take. Thanks for asking. Good luck next week on your interview!

GOD is GOOD Dillon that is wonderful I know he will get though!

Can you please start looking for your shoes now so we won’t have to worry about those again…lol

Lef mi alone Dada LOL yuh tryna mek mi spit out mi wata!

Ya Philly, we gon figure something out! It's more some friends and family that cause the stress more than anything else... :wacko: at the end of the day, I need to remember that its not about them...its about Denton and I...so we will figure it all out and make it do what it do! :thumbs: Stay tuned...details soon.... :lol:

OH Honey I know all about it, remember this is all about you and Den don't let anyone else stress you out period end of story!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ your story had me on the edge of my seat. Next time get to the point will yuh!!! I went from biting my nails to about to cry to hi fiving my computer like Yes and then laughing at your smiley’s!!!! Man my job is going to send me to the loony bin as much as I be talking to this computa when I’m on VJ…

Anyway I’m so glad there was some improvements. God is good I tell you. Baby steps is what he’s having your grandmom take. So your right stay positive and keeps a praying. I’m rooting for her.

Good morning Ladies

WOW we will continue to send up prayers for you and your family! Prayer=CHANGE

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Tee LOL girl yes you don't even want to hear the drama surrounding our 1st wedding! Oooh am I invited to that one too LOL

haaaaaa @ Dada, Lawd yuh cyaa chat bout too busy to plan wedding to ar. We need to hire you as our personal Yardie Wedding consultant! :yes:

At your service!!! :star:

Hey JG ((( waving) we will leave the updates to our resident SCRIBE= DADA :D

You all are so lazy!!! :angry:

Timeline

JQ I am lucky I had time to sleep. Between the hospital and all the chores my Mom had for me I was exhausted. Plus 4 of the days of the trip was spent driving. I will be back and we will meet up, I thought of you many times. Hope your Granny pulls through.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.