MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I didn't do anything either! Fine with me if this is how my year is going to be with the exception I would want Den here with me doing nothing... :whistle:

Morning Philly! I know I was too mad when my alarm went off this morning! It's cold here in Atlanta :angry:

Good morning (Waving & Smiling)

charandivan, LadyC, IrieCat, 1luv, DaDa

No you don't count your bang will happen next week plus your sweetie will be coming so as R. Kelly say you'll be banging the headboard... LOL

That song is so stupid to me. Only Kelly would sing such ish....

good morning ladies

Just passing thru and saying hello..

trying to get in the groove of things so i can get some work done :)

but struggling mightily....:)

Hey Honey!!!!

Edited by DaDa

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you don't count your bang will happen next week plus your sweetie will be coming so as R. Kelly say you'll be banging the headboard... LOL

That song is so stupid to me. Only Kelly would sing such ish....

R Kelly sad case. I love all of his stuff prior to me knowing he likes the little girls! Such a talent.

Yes, I will count next week with Denton as my true New Year's celebration. I was looking a hot mess on New year's Eve... :crying: I was missing him especially right at midnight.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Thanks Denswifey, Happy New Year to you too..

And happy New Year to all of the Vj'ers that i dont know. Im an old head but dont come around much anymore except to say hi from time to time.

Roxcie, and Irie Cat ,Hola Chica's :)

Umm you never know you just might be around again for info...lol

roxcie, i

Im trying hard as heck, only work till thursday afternoon then im off to ja for quick trip, then back again then following week off for the first time ever for MLK day, but seems like i been in a downhill slide since i came back from surgery, i came back an got busy instantly then playing catch up then holidays then get behind again and then back to work n then more holidays and now back and then leaving again so my head swimming and dont want to start year like this!

Yuh gwaan TWICE in Jan???? :blink: Ughhh me hate yuh!!!!!!!

Good morning Always Blessed! So why am I stressing over the wedding, even though its suppose to be small and not stressful? I'm thinking we might just need to change our date from 2/14 since its a Sunday and go on to the JP!!! :unsure:

Why what's wrong?

Timeline
R Kelly sad case. I love all of his stuff prior to me knowing he likes the little girls! Such a talent.

Yes, I will count next week with Denton as my true New Year's celebration. I was looking a hot mess on New year's Eve... :crying: I was missing him especially right at midnight.

Believe me I know what you are going through!!!!

Just think it was your last New Years without him. Well unless in the future one of you travel with out the other.

Hello & happy 2010 to all!!! Its been almost a week since i've been on here. This is due to the quality time i've been enjoying with S.O. He arrived safe & sound @ JFK airport here in NY. According to him the Delta flight was smooth all the way to NY. As I welcomed him to NY/America he interjected & said "you mean d ice box". I then said, this is nothing.40s is good compared to the freezing temps we just had & will be getting again.

Unfortunately the following morning I had to work. I did however inform him, if he goes downstairs, he can interact with my brother & my mother.

Throughout the week, I showed him two malls in area & introduced him to friends of mine which he has spoken to. Luckily for him, he has some friends here in NY area that he can link up with, one of which is my cousin.

New Years Eve, we stayed in. We watched ball drop in city on the tv. So far so good!! He is just anxious to get a job to contribute. I keep explaining, in due time!!

MoAcory7007 that is great congrats on his arrival and yes it is cold!!!!

Thanks Nat and 1luv, I'm sorry, I got company over and I was away from the computer for a while.. I'm about ready for bed soon. I didn't see anyone on here earlier.. I just wanted to give you guys an update.. Dane and I are STILL IN THE DARK.. the Embassy has told us NOTHING. Basically Dane had his interview December 14th, it went very well however we got blue-slipped due to the medical results not being ready (they were 2 days later though) and we were expecting the blue slip anyway (thanks fellow yardies for the heads up). So, we were scheduled to come back the following Tuesday, the 22nd.. We travel to Montego Bay to pick up his medical report on the 16th. Then the following Tuesday, we travel (half a day) all the way back to Kingston in the cold rain to drop off the medical results and Dane's passport. We were at the Embassy all but 20 minutes. The lady stapled some things together and also stapled something in Dane's passport but DID NOT open the medical results (she said they were to be reviewed by someone else). Then we were told to go to the DHL desk and pay the $750, so we did. Dane had also asked the CO if he was approved and she replied 'not until your medical results check out alright.' (we know they were good- Mrs.Osbourne told us when we went to pick them up at MoBay Hope). The only thing we know so far is that his passport is still at the Embassy, Dane checked with DHL this past Thursday, the 31st. He's gonna call DHL again tomorrow with the tracking number they gave him and see whats up... We think it's taking so long because of the holidays.. BUT I am a little upset- they didn't tell us ANYTHING. NOTHING. NADA. And What are we to think?? Is his Visa approved or not?? We wait and wait only to find out we need to wait even longer... I'm tired and I'm frustrated.. But, I'm back home (without my man) and I'm trying to remain patient but its getting worse and I'm becoming a ######.. . :(I JUST WANT HIM HERE WITH ME ALREADY.

Please pray for us..

On a lighter note- Congrats to all with good news these passed few weeks.. I definitely need to catch up.. I hope the holidays were great for all of you.. (I partied in Jamaica on Christmas and it was something I'll never forget!! I loved every minute!!)

Happy New Year to you and yours my VJ sistas! I'll keep y'all posted! Rispeck!

Spanglas have faith Sis all will work out, just keep calling emailing whatever you need to do to make sure this gets through!

Thanks Denswifey, Happy New Year to you too..

And happy New Year to all of the Vj'ers that i dont know. Im an old head but dont come around much anymore except to say hi from time to time.

Roxcie, and Irie Cat ,Hola Chica's :)

Hey Ja Honey Happy New year girl LOL @ Old Head!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

DaDa,

I just feel like I don't have enough time to really plan things out like I want to. :wacko: Then my family is working my last nerves!!! I just feel the best thing would be courthouse and then plan a reception a little later. We always said we wanted to get married in Jamaica anyways so we can always renew our vows and have a ceremony there at some point! :thumbs:

Believe me I know what you are going through!!!!

Just think it was your last New Years without him. Well unless in the future one of you travel with out the other.

Exactly! I turned that frown into a smile and I keep being positive! :dance: I will see him on Sunday so that got me all excited! :dance::dance::dance:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning Always Blessed! So why am I stressing over the wedding, even though its suppose to be small and not stressful? I'm thinking we might just need to change our date from 2/14 since its a Sunday and go on to the JP!!! :unsure:

Hey Dens,

I am stressing myself too. We basically have everything together just a few odds and ends to complete. I thought mine was going to be rather small myself but the list just seems to continue to grow. I hope it will work out that you can keep the date it is a special date but either way whenever or whatever date you choose will be special.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Update: Visa's being mailed tomorrow- APPROVED- My man will be here this Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise God!! and Thank you ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Now that gives you a little more time to prepare even more for his arrival on Thursday! So happy for you! So any insight on the questions at the interview? I'm sure you will post review when you get a chance!

Congratulations! Your man soon come!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Update: Visa's being mailed tomorrow- APPROVED- My man will be here this Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats That is great News

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Hey Dens,

I am stressing myself too. We basically have everything together just a few odds and ends to complete. I thought mine was going to be rather small myself but the list just seems to continue to grow. I hope it will work out that you can keep the date it is a special date but either way whenever or whatever date you choose will be special.

That's great that you guys only have a few odds and ends to complete. I think my main thing is that Den is not here yet so by time he gets here...I don't want him to feel rushed and pushed into the madness! My family and friends can be a bit much to say the least! :bonk: I agree that date was truly going to be special, awww on Valentine's Day, but for some sanity I'm willing to pick another date and make it special. :rofl:

I will definitely keep you guys posted on the final decision!

Congrats to you and yours!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Morning Nat! Hope you had a great weekend? How's Steven doing?

I'm so jealous of him for getting as much sleep as he wants/needs (he said he's jealous of me being able to work, though). We got up super early this morning to go to a 7:30am Infopass appointment. The benefit of having it that early: we were out of there by 7:50 -- compared to last time I had one at lunch time & was there for 2 hours. Anyway, we went back home after that & Steven got to go to sleep. That bed was CALLING me, but to work I had to go.

DaDa,

I just feel like I don't have enough time to really plan things out like I want to. :wacko: Then my family is working my last nerves!!! I just feel the best thing would be courthouse and then plan a reception a little later. We always said we wanted to get married in Jamaica anyways so we can always renew our vows and have a ceremony there at some point! :thumbs:

I hear you on that! Our guest list kept growing too. But what's funny is we had the original # of people actually show, even though a few more were invited. So it all worked out, plus we got WAAAY more gifts than expected. We did JP on day before Thanksgiving (a very un-crowded day to handle business) followed by a small reception Saturday after Thanksgiving.

That's awesome!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

LOL @ Nat! I'm sure Steven is glad to get the rest. He will be clocking in to a job before we know it! :thumbs: Glad to hear all is well!

I know Den is going to be like that once he gets here. He never takes time off work now. When we took a vacation this past July it was his first one in years! Poe thang. :wacko: I'm all for working but every now and again, I need some time off!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.