MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

philly STOP leaving us hanging sis, post the rest, Im dying over here. Think im gonna go food shopping! When I get back philly, it would be NICE to see the rest of the beyonce saga! :bonk: you got me hooked now

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy New Year to everyone. I learned along time ago not to make resolutions because it sets expectations too high for me... I do plan on having short term and long term goals however. For 2010 Im trying to renew my vows with Steve so that his family can be there this time. I plan on saving to take my children with us to JA in 2011. I filing for AOS in January so we are praying it all goes smoothly. And in 2012 we hope to purchase a home. With God's grace we will make it! :thumbs:

I hope everyone has a healthy and happy New year :)

I believe things will work out good for you A!!! (L)

Thank you MrsTee!

Happy New Year to everyone. I learned along time ago not to make resolutions because it sets expectations too high for me... I do plan on having short term and long term goals however. For 2010 Im trying to renew my vows with Steve so that his family can be there this time. I plan on saving to take my children with us to JA in 2011. I filing for AOS in January so we are praying it all goes smoothly. And in 2012 we hope to purchase a home. With God's grace we will make it! :thumbs:

G'on head and claim it all in the name of Jesus!!!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dada you did that!!!! :thumbs:

I think the main things I want to focus on for 2010 is getting myself in better health. My eating habits are off the chain and I'm not exercising like I need to be. :whistle: Also saving more money and deciding what I'm going to do to further my career! :wacko:

I forgot to add that I pray that everything goes smoothly at the Embassy next month and that Den and I can make a smooth adjustment to him being here with us being married and living together!

Girl nuh worry urself everything is going to go fine at the interview. The yardies have prepared you well so you got it in the bag!!!!

Good afternoon everyone .... Hope everyone has a great new years ..... hope 2010 is a great year for all of us..

Thanks My2! Same to you and your family. How's the foot doing? :unsure:

Girl nuh worry urself everything is going to go fine at the interview. The yardies have prepared you well so you got it in the bag!!!!

Thanks Dada! I have to remember not to start testifying and shouting up in there :whistle: want to contain myself! :rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Well ladies just think in a few hours it will be 2010.. Another year gone.

2010 Worries me. 2009 wasn’t a good year so I’m hoping 2010 will be much better for me. This year I’m hoping I shed some pounds and just put my life back on track. I really fell so this is the year for me to pick myself back up, dust myself off and get right. I have to manage my time better. I am always late to EVERYTHING even work all the time and that is not good. I need to become more organized. I have to keep my house in better order. I feel as though I am setting a bad example for my kids on house keeping. See my mom was a clean FREAK. You couldn’t drop a crumb without her having you vacuum and shampoo the rugs to get it up so I think when I lived on my own I said the heck with cleaning the house. Well its starting to get worse and I see my kids following behind me so I’m like ok Dada time to get right because the last thing I want to raise is pigs. I have to manage my finances better and its time to start working on my goals. I’m getting older not younger so its time to act like an adult. I think I’m ready to focus on my career.

O.k. sorry I didn’t mean to babble. So does anyone else have any resolutions for the New Year.

Dada girl that's right girl Speak it and so it shall be!!!!! I have a goal list as well and work on it daily and I have to be honest it feels so good when you can check off a goal :dance: Do what you need to in order to get your self where you want to be in life, its all about honesty and being honest with yourself is the best gift you can give yourself (L):thumbs:

Dada you did that!!!! :thumbs:

I think the main things I want to focus on for 2010 is getting myself in better health. My eating habits are off the chain and I'm not exercising like I need to be. :whistle: Also saving more money and deciding what I'm going to do to further my career! :wacko:

I forgot to add that I pray that everything goes smoothly at the Embassy next month and that Den and I can make a smooth adjustment to him being here with us being married and living together!

Great Den's I feel you girl, that is a wonderful prayer I know you will work it out :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

philly STOP leaving us hanging sis, post the rest, Im dying over here. Think im gonna go food shopping! When I get back philly, it would be NICE to see the rest of the beyonce saga! :bonk: you got me hooked now

LOL sorry girl (F) (F)

****ROC VSC****

Dada girl that's right girl Speak it and so it shall be!!!!! I have a goal list as well and work on it daily and I have to be honest it feels so good when you can check off a goal :dance: Do what you need to in order to get your self where you want to be in life, its all about honesty and being honest with yourself is the best gift you can give yourself (L):thumbs:

Great Den's I feel you girl, that is a wonderful prayer I know you will work it out :star:

Good Morning Philly! Thanks! I need to see what all the fuss is about with these Nollywood flicks you posting!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Morning, everyone!

Happy New Year's Eve!

Hey Nat ((((waving)))) same to you

Good afternoon everyone .... Hope everyone has a great new years ..... hope 2010 is a great year for all of us..

Yes My2 from your lips to God's ears :yes:

Tee Speak It the power of the spoken word is real!

****ROC VSC****

****ROC VSC****

****ROC VSC****

Morning, everyone!

Happy New Year's Eve!

Happy New Year's Eve to you as well! :dance::dance: You working today?

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

****ROC VSC****

****ROC VSC****

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.