Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just coming through to wish all of my Jamaican and Jamaican lovin' friends a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! We are going to celebrate downtown at a street party where at midnight they drop a huge orange ball: :o and have fireworks.

JaP- Not sure if anyone answered you about the second dosage of shots, but Vaughn had to do this. He got the first set in Jamaica and then when we went to the CS she said he needed two more shots, as two of them were a series of two. Best of luck on your delivery!!!! and your man soooooon come!! I know not soon enough though.

Philly- you and your postings crack me up. I see people like these better than Jermain though so :thumbs: Also love to hear you and hubby are attached at the hip. (L)

Have fun and be safe everyone!!!! Many blessings for 2010!!!

Edited by Thompson2B

LOL JQ yup this is the last installment in order to answer the cliffhanger from pts 1 & 2. I will give a spoiler, it does not have a happy ending :o

****ROC VSC****

****ROC VSC****

Just coming through to wish all of my Jamaican and Jamaican lovin' friends a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! We are going to celebrate downtown at a street party where at midnight they drop a huge orange ball: :o and have fireworks.

JaP- Not sure if anyone answered you about the second dosage of shots, but Vaughn had to do this. He got the first set in Jamaica and then when we went to the CS she said he needed two more shots, as two of them were a series of two. Best of luck on your delivery!!!! and your man soooooon come!! I know not soon enough though.

Philly- you and your postings crack me up. I see people like these better than Jermain though so :thumbs: Also love to hear you and hubby are attached at the hip. (L)

Thanks and the same to you and yours! Have fun and be safe. Happy 2010!!! :star:

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl I couldnt wait for you to post the rest I watched it on youtube and the Return of Beyonce ending sucks but it was well deserved.

But I liked the president daughter better than the return.

Oh I see the King is Mine has the same actresses in it. Maybe I'll watch that.

Philly you got me hooked, just need something to take my mind of grandma so much. (F)

Thanks

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Alright! The movie continues with Raj accusing Beyonce of murdering his fiancée Ciara and her sister Debbie. Of course Beyonce denies it! Raj's mother and his sisters try to see reason with him but Raj is too far gone in sorrow to listen to anyone. One day, he is re-visited by Beyonce whom he throws out but she threatens to kill herself if she can't be with him and right before his eyes she plunges a knife into her chest ! But he grabs her hand and stops her, tells her that he believes her and they start to make-out. Before long, they are engaged again....the madness continues!

Hells naw i cant stand her azz :angry: but imma watch it anyway lol

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy new year brooke and vaughn wooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo (L)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Ladies if I have ever needed you this is the time Prayer works please help

You and yours are in my prayers. What is her name? (F)

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
Good morning all

I have been really tired lately my grandma has been in the Kindred hospital since July. She has an Aortic Aneurysm that has been leaking for years with complications. Then last Tuesday she went to the hospital for Pnuemoia (sp) and her kidneys failed, so yesterday they tried to give her a shut for dialysis (sp) and it went bad she threw up over 2 cups of blood and flat lined .... They brought her back by the grace of God, She is now in ICU and she has a tube down her throat for breathing, and she is 20% responsive.

Ladies if I have ever needed you this is the time Prayer works please help

I left the hospital at 12 midnight I was there since 3pm Im trying today to get this work done so I can leave early and go back up there. Since its a short Holiday week the rehab and therapist reports need to be type emailed and distributed out by tomorrow. So Im worker bee today.

I want Smileys but Im just not in the mood. :(

My other grandma passed from a car accident 2years ago, so I cant handle if I loose this one

Love you all (L)

In my prayers as alwaysm1228.gif (F)(F)(F)(L)

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

I wont be on here tomorrow, I'll be at the hospital all day so I wanted to tell you ladies

God gives You…

12 Months of Happiness,

52 Weeks of Fun,

365 Days Success,

8760 Hours Good Health,

52600 Minutes Good Luck,

3153600Seconds of Joy…and that’s all! ”

Have a Happy, Safe and Productive 2010 New Year!t9305.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

I wont be on here tomorrow, I'll be at the hospital all day so I wanted to tell you ladies

God gives You…

12 Months of Happiness,

52 Weeks of Fun,

365 Days Success,

8760 Hours Good Health,

52600 Minutes Good Luck,

3153600Seconds of Joy…and that’s all! ”

Have a Happy, Safe and Productive 2010 New Year!t9305.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.