MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Well I take it he did get approved. Memba she said she wasn’t coming back without him. I’m assuming they had to wait for the delivery of the Visa.

Yeah you are right I hope she got through......

Tell Damien I will go with him.. I LOVE Home Depot....

Don't tease me Philly Im so mad how Beyonce ended ugggggggh!

LOL yall can go I am so sick of the Depot :whistle::blink: don't tell him ( I love the depot I love the depot) LOL

I plan on taking Steve to see the fireworks too, although we can see them clearly from where we live. I wanted him to experience it but if its too cold he is not going to want to go. I heard on the news this morning that its only 2 degrees in the Poconos! Uggggggh he is going to freeze his lil bottom off!

Girl yes its freezing up there my Mom just came back and it was fridig but the pics of the snow were beautiful, you will have a blast no matter the temp :yes:

Steve and I go the whole day (while Im at work) without talking. I don't know, we act like an old married couple already. But when we go out we are lovey dovey. It's strange but it works for us! And neither of us was excited about the wedding until the actual day, yet had a blast...Crazy aint it? :blink:

LOL Damian and I talk all day long on the phone and on IM while at work we are a mess LOL We are attached at the hip :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mrs. Tee. I'm feeling a lot better!

Thanks Philly and Dada (waving) I'm staying up on this Vitamin C!

Thats great Den's get up on those vitamins girl :thumbs:

No big plans for me! I will attend church services and probably end up on the phone with Den for hours. I will be getting myself together for my trip to Jamaica next Sunday! :dance::dance::dance: I'm so ready!

Awwwe I am so homesick right now for JA and Haiti I am so counting down the days till we touchdung! Have a fabulous time Chica :yes:

Morning peeps :)

I hate the vivid pregnant dreams :angry:

Tell me why I dreamed they injected my man with some kind of live bug that was crawling all under his skin and I was praying over his body for the creatures to get out?? :rofl:and I don't even watch those Si-Fi shows :wacko:

Ha thats what I was gonna say you watch too much Sci-fi but yuh hormones are all over the place those pregnant dreams are a trip aren't they :lol:

Does anyone know if there is an number he can call from JA to have flowers delivered to me at the hospital???

He keeps asking how he can have flowers delivered to me and all I can think is 1-800-Flowers but I don't think 800#'s work from JA :unsure:

If the tfn has XC Caribbean access yes he is able to call. If you call them they can tell you if it does or not and yes I am an authority on this subject :rofl:

Edited by phillyfashionista

****ROC VSC****

Nat really gave us the info but your welcome on my part. Girl I get lost in a paper bag. I even printed the directions out just in case. Can't have my hubby thinking Im crazy...lol (well he does anyway)! lol

Two things I have to say:

1. He was talking to his cousin on the phone and I kept hearing him refere to me as "my baby" awwwww :star:

2. Because of what Dada said earlier, I just called Steve for the heck of it and he said his day was going much much better since I called him to say I loved him. At first he thought something was wrong lol... I guess its nice to just call to let them know you care and are thinking of them! :thumbs:

Awwwe that is too sweet I guess we are just an over the top hot mess huh :devil:

Say it again Chica!!!!! :thumbs:

I am serious girl, play time is ova! yuh wid mi?

uggghhhh...

they tell him is a series of shots he needs and he can't get the other for 6 weeks :crying:

But they tell him he will be okay for the interview and he can get the 2nd series when he gets to the US :unsure:

anyone have experience with that?? :blink:

Yup same happened to Hubby he can get the rest Stateside as long as he has the required per the medical he is fine nuh worry yuhself :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

So Ladies I know the ending of the Beyonce left a lot of questions, do you want to see part 3& 4 or start the next flick?

Ok while I wait for the response I'm off to the post office just sold 2 items on ebay and need to send them off, latah soon come.

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Unno fi hear im on mi phone a whine bout di strip search :lol:

My poor baby... (L)

Man they put him through the ringer. First all the shots and zeen they strip search him. Poor thing.

Uh oh Bunz Yuh next. Please remember to wear matching bras and panties...

LOL Damian and I talk all day long on the phone and on IM while at work we are a mess LOL We are attached at the hip :yes:

All day long :blink: ? Dang Philly I said one phone call….

Parts 3 & 4 and ummm ya need to post BEFORE going to the post office :rofl:

Ok Tee yuh got ie! pts 3&4 coming at ya!

Man they put him through the ringer. First all the shots and zeen they strip search him. Poor thing.

Uh oh Bunz Yuh next. Please remember to wear matching bras and panties...

All day long :blink: ? Dang Philly I said one phone call….

LOL @ Dada yuh so crazy

Gril yes we were just texting while at the post office :D(L):bonk:

Now who nuh PM mi back star??? :no:

****ROC VSC****

****ROC VSC****

Alright! The movie continues with Raj accusing Beyonce of murdering his fiancée Ciara and her sister Debbie. Of course Beyonce denies it! Raj's mother and his sisters try to see reason with him but Raj is too far gone in sorrow to listen to anyone. One day, he is re-visited by Beyonce whom he throws out but she threatens to kill herself if she can't be with him and right before his eyes she plunges a knife into her chest ! But he grabs her hand and stops her, tells her that he believes her and they start to make-out. Before long, they are engaged again....the madness continues!

****ROC VSC****

****ROC VSC****

****ROC VSC****

****ROC VSC****

****ROC VSC****

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.