MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Good morning all

I have been really tired lately my grandma has been in the Kindred hospital since July. She has an Aortic Aneurysm that has been leaking for years with complications. Then last Tuesday she went to the hospital for Pnuemoia (sp) and her kidneys failed, so yesterday they tried to give her a shut for dialysis (sp) and it went bad she threw up over 2 cups of blood and flat lined .... They brought her back by the grace of God, She is now in ICU and she has a tube down her throat for breathing, and she is 20% responsive.

Ladies if I have ever needed you this is the time Prayer works please help

I left the hospital at 12 midnight I was there since 3pm Im trying today to get this work done so I can leave early and go back up there. Since its a short Holiday week the rehab and therapist reports need to be type emailed and distributed out by tomorrow. So Im worker bee today.

I want Smileys but Im just not in the mood. :(

My other grandma passed from a car accident 2years ago, so I cant handle if I loose this one

Love you all (L)

My prayers are with your Grandmother!!! God is a powerful God and he can make the impossible possible!

I hope you feel better!

Thanks Mrs. Tee. I'm feeling a lot better!

Thanks Philly and Dada (waving) I'm staying up on this Vitamin C!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yardies what are your New Years Plans???? Me and Hubby are going to A Black Tie Affair Dance...

No big plans for me! I will attend church services and probably end up on the phone with Den for hours. I will be getting myself together for my trip to Jamaica next Sunday! :dance::dance::dance: I'm so ready!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Glad you are feeling better. :thumbs:

MrsTee, thanks for the info on the GPS. That's the one thing I've been thinking of getting. When I brought my Crossover last year I opted to not have the navigation included from the factory $2,000 are you kidding me? So I've been saying I need to purchase one since I plan to go on more road trips when Den gets here so we can see different parts of the U.S. together. I've heard the Tom Tom was really good.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Did y'all see this thread? http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=234655

This guy got denied at his interview in Nigeria. The reason given was that neither of them had met the others' parents.

That's sad! I'm sure they're going to be very strict even more so with the recent news of the "alleged" Nigerian bomber on the flight at the Detroit airport.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

i go back the doctor on the 8 th and believe it or not its only been a month then i will know if its 2 more weeks or 4

I hope you get some good news on the 8th! :thumbs:

Good morning all

I have been really tired lately my grandma has been in the Kindred hospital since July. She has an Aortic Aneurysm that has been leaking for years with complications. Then last Tuesday she went to the hospital for Pnuemoia (sp) and her kidneys failed, so yesterday they tried to give her a shut for dialysis (sp) and it went bad she threw up over 2 cups of blood and flat lined .... They brought her back by the grace of God, She is now in ICU and she has a tube down her throat for breathing, and she is 20% responsive.

Ladies if I have ever needed you this is the time Prayer works please help

I left the hospital at 12 midnight I was there since 3pm Im trying today to get this work done so I can leave early and go back up there. Since its a short Holiday week the rehab and therapist reports need to be type emailed and distributed out by tomorrow. So Im worker bee today.

I want Smileys but Im just not in the mood. :(

My other grandma passed from a car accident 2years ago, so I cant handle if I loose this one

Love you all (L)

So sorry to hear this JQ prayers going up..... (F)

Me too...

I put on some jeans the other day and they told me one more potato chip and this will be the last time you get in us... Sigh I think its time for Dada to shed some pounds... :crying:

Honeyyyyyyyyyyy you and me both I have been under such duress and stress lately and when that happens I eat eat eat eat . I am back on track the 1st of the year back to eating on veggies fruit and fish after the 1st successful 30 days. Girl we can do this, we can support each other. Hubby and I are gonna be workout buddies ( although I am a solo exercisist) I figure lets try something new and work together for a common goal. He wants to pump iron and build muscle and I want to tone all over. 2010 is the year we can do anything we put our minds too Dada~

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning peeps :)

I hate the vivid pregnant dreams :angry:

Tell me why I dreamed they injected my man with some kind of live bug that was crawling all under his skin and I was praying over his body for the creatures to get out?? :rofl: and I don't even watch those Si-Fi shows :wacko:

Nat, I had a ah-ha moment last night about your maintaining eligibility post :idea:

sometimes I'm slow :blush:

I still have not heard from him today, apparently he is still at the medical appointment :(

Dens, did they give your SO a copy of the paper or his vaccine record updated??

How much did they charge for the 3 shots??

JQ (F)t0820.gif (F)

Morning peeps :)

I hate the vivid pregnant dreams :angry:

Tell me why I dreamed they injected my man with some kind of live bug that was crawling all under his skin and I was praying over his body for the creatures to get out?? :rofl: and I don't even watch those Si-Fi shows :wacko:

Nat, I had a ah-ha moment last night about your maintaining eligibility post :idea:

sometimes I'm slow :blush:

I still have not heard from him today, apparently he is still at the medical appointment :(

Dens, did they give your SO a copy of the paper or his vaccine record updated??

How much did they charge for the 3 shots??

JQ (F)t0820.gif (F)

One of my girlfriends is pregnant and she always telling me about her dreams. Girl them thangs be off the chain! :wacko:

Yes, your man probably still in his medical. Den was in there for a couple of hours. He said the total for the medical was a little over 16,000 JM. He got his vacinnation record updated.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Hey Ladies isn’t it funny how when you see their number come across your phone you instantly smile? Well if your not mad at them you do and even then you know in the inside you were like he betta have called.

Girl yes. After all this time, I still get butterflies with Den! Whew, that there is my (L)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Does anyone know if there is an number he can call from JA to have flowers delivered to me at the hospital???

He keeps asking how he can have flowers delivered to me and all I can think is 1-800-Flowers but I don't think 800#'s work from JA :unsure:

Thanks girl :thumbs:

No problem. I don't know about you but I'm ready to get the interview on over with so I can start just living my life. It's like everything on hold until we get this verdict from the Embassy.... :blush:

Does anyone know if there is an number he can call from JA to have flowers delivered to me at the hospital???

He keeps asking how he can have flowers delivered to me and all I can think is 1-800-Flowers but I don't think 800#'s work from JA :unsure:

Can he place an order online maybe? :unsure:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Girl, I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready.

Everything is on hold yet time keeps moving on. Can't believe I will be having our baby on Monday without him :crying:

He does not have a computer, but a friend of mine is letting him come use her skype on Monday so he can see his baby. Maybe she can help him order some flowers too... I just thought the phone would be easier for him to navigate, he's not so computer savvy yet :no:

Girl, I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready.

Everything is on hold yet time keeps moving on. Can't believe I will be having our baby on Monday without him :crying:

He does not have a computer, but a friend of mine is letting him come use her skype on Monday so he can see his baby. Maybe she can help him order some flowers too... I just thought the phone would be easier for him to navigate, he's not so computer savvy yet :no:

Awww....well I wish you nothing but positive vibes with the birth of your beautiful baby girl on Monday!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ sorry to hear about your granny. My prayers goes out to you and your family.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.