MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks MrsTee and Nat! His friend drove him to MoBay so I'm sure he can go and get him some food. I was just wondering cause I know he usually would be blowing up my phone by now! Poe baby! His appointment was at 8:30 so... :unsure:

Hey Ladies isn’t it funny how when you see their number come across your phone you instantly smile? Well if your not mad at them you do and even then you know in the inside you were like he betta have called.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Good morning Yardies! I am out of the office sick today from work, so I'm going to rest. Make it a wonderful day! :thumbs:

Aww hope you feel better soon!!!

Yardies what are your New Years Plans???? Me and Hubby are going to A Black Tie Affair Dance...

So far nothing....

Timeline
That's what I want to know anyone out there heard from her?

Well I take it he did get approved. Memba she said she wasn’t coming back without him. I’m assuming they had to wait for the delivery of the Visa.

no new years eve plans for us i have to work till 9 pm plus i cant do much with my broken foot so it look like new years at home...I feel really bad i havent been able to take him anywhere really .... but he is so understanding.

The nice thing about him being here is you will have plenty of time to show him the ropes….

Be easy so your foot can heal correctly.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok Nat ...I got it now...Thanks :thumbs:

It took me a minute to get it too :)

Did it suggest a different route than you typically use?

I like the TomTom One because it tells you what the speed limit is where you are... useful on long drives where it changes a lot. And I like it because it estimates what time you will arrive. I'll use it on familiar routes (typically on road trips) just for those two features.

Yes it did but once it recognized the way I was going it readjusted to the route I was going...

Timeline
Did y'all see this thread? http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=234655

This guy got denied at his interview in Nigeria. The reason given was that neither of them had met the others' parents.

Wow that is so sad. I'm with the posters I bet the terrorist attack had something to with it. I would not want an interview in Nigeria right now. If I had one pending I would post pone it. Then I'm sure they are like well if there dad is here why haven’t you all met? Its a dumb reason but I guess one to draw a red flag.

Timeline
Dan Dan have a blast and enjoy every minute :thumbs:

Hey Irie I am doing the same thing LOL but you are right I don't think it will last Hubby already chat bout Home Depot :blink: LOL

:rofl: @ Nat

haaaaa slow week :yes:

That's great Nat normally marriage is criteria for a discount :thumbs:

Tell Damien I will go with him.. I LOVE Home Depot....

I knew he would be fine girl, yuh man soon come! :thumbs:

That's what I want to know anyone out there heard from her?

Tee I got you, I just watched a really good one last night I will see if it's available on Youtube to post! Stand by

Jawi(((((Waving)))))

That is on my list to pick up this week too I will keep that in mind :star:

Don't tease me Philly Im so mad how Beyonce ended ugggggggh!

Timeline
Still not sure. Last year, my friends & I went to a comedy club for New Year's Eve. For a good price (something like $25/person), you got to see several comedians, a jazz band, a bottle of champagne (per table of 2), party favors, and a breakfast buffet.

The year before, we went to an 80s club that featured different dance rooms: 80s, salsa, hip-hop, and my favorite: karaoke. That was fun.

So far this year, no plans. Steven wants to see fireworks & I finally found a place where we can go do that. This outside park called Discovery Green is showing It's A Wonderful Life and following up with fireworks. I'll see if Steven wants to do that.

I plan on taking Steve to see the fireworks too, although we can see them clearly from where we live. I wanted him to experience it but if its too cold he is not going to want to go. I heard on the news this morning that its only 2 degrees in the Poconos! Uggggggh he is going to freeze his lil bottom off!

Timeline
Did y'all see this thread? http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=234655

This guy got denied at his interview in Nigeria. The reason given was that neither of them had met the others' parents.

Nat, I asked her if I wasn't being too personal how old they were that the consulate had to ask about the parents. I said or is a cultural norm to ask that question.

Timeline
Good morning all

I have been really tired lately my grandma has been in the Kindred hospital since July. She has an Aortic Aneurysm that has been leaking for years with complications. Then last Tuesday she went to the hospital for Pnuemoia (sp) and her kidneys failed, so yesterday they tried to give her a shut for dialysis (sp) and it went bad she threw up over 2 cups of blood and flat lined .... They brought her back by the grace of God, She is now in ICU and she has a tube down her throat for breathing, and she is 20% responsive.

Ladies if I have ever needed you this is the time Prayer works please help

I left the hospital at 12 midnight I was there since 3pm Im trying today to get this work done so I can leave early and go back up there. Since its a short Holiday week the rehab and therapist reports need to be type emailed and distributed out by tomorrow. So Im worker bee today.

I want Smileys but Im just not in the mood. :(

My other grandma passed from a car accident 2years ago, so I cant handle if I loose this one

Love you all (L)

My prayers go out to you JQ. I just came back from a memorial service for one of my ex coworkers.....God help us all.. Your in prayer!

No it wasn’t the whole time I was reading this like “Get it gurl!!!!”

I love when couples are creative!!!

I hope you two have a blast!!!

Lol thank you its been a sexy party whirlwind.. Someone asked me if married sex is better than boyfriend/girlfriend sex.....hell to the yeah!!! hahahahaha

Timeline
Hey Ladies isn’t it funny how when you see their number come across your phone you instantly smile? Well if your not mad at them you do and even then you know in the inside you were like he betta have called.

Steve and I go the whole day (while Im at work) without talking. I don't know, we act like an old married couple already. But when we go out we are lovey dovey. It's strange but it works for us! And neither of us was excited about the wedding until the actual day, yet had a blast...Crazy aint it? :blink:

Timeline
Well I take it he did get approved. Memba she said she wasn’t coming back without him. I’m assuming they had to wait for the delivery of the Visa.

We don't have to; that's what YOU're for, DaDa! :lol:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Morning Yardies...Happy HUMP Day...

Dens I hope you feel better soon.....Get some rest

Thanks Lady C! I'm feeling a little better!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.