MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yardies what are your New Years Plans???? Me and Hubby are going to A Black Tie Affair Dance...

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning Yardies... :D

I am on the 7 mile beach with my Sweetie, He is trying to Monopolize the computer. But I had to sneak in a minute to say hello and to tell you that I am really ENJOYING myself.. Boy I miss him when Im not here.... I LOVE THIS FEELING :dance::dance::dance:

Dan Dan have a blast and enjoy every minute :thumbs:

Good Morning Ladies... week 2 of vacation! I so wish I never had to work!!

MRSTee... have a great Honeymoon!!! Wooooo!

My2... you look wonderful in that dress... congrats to you!

I haven't really caught up with everything but hope everyone else is doing alright and having a good week.

I am feeling lazy today and may just stay in my PJs all day and do NOTHING! Thats the plan... but it hardly ever happens that way.

Hey Irie I am doing the same thing LOL but you are right I don't think it will last Hubby already chat bout Home Depot :blink: LOL

Is that not right? I'll have to check next time she comes online...

Okay. I see it's snail, not snake. :)

:rofl: @ Nat

Where is everybody at today? :crying:

haaaaa slow week :yes:

To my surprise, my car insurance only went up about $100 (for a 6 month term) when I added Steven. I thought it would double.

That's great Nat normally marriage is criteria for a discount :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Well the Big Baby survived his medical. :thumbs:

He had to get 3 shots! :wacko:

We supposed to pick up the medical on January 11th!!! :dance: I pray it is ready....since our interview is on the 13th! :unsure:

I knew he would be fine girl, yuh man soon come! :thumbs:

Im so far behind I cant catch up.... :crying:Did Spanglasgirl get Approved??????

That's what I want to know anyone out there heard from her?

Does that mean to file before the 90 days are up?

now I can FINALLY catch up on the Beyonce novella..... philly time to post another soon! :yes:

Tee I got you, I just watched a really good one last night I will see if it's available on Youtube to post! Stand by

There are several...my husband only likes one though...he is VERY VERY picky. It is Island Cafe on Memorial Drive in Decatur, GA (may even be considered Stone Mountain)...Island Cafe has been around for quite some time...and I have always liked it more than the others.

Jawi(((((Waving)))))

Did it suggest a different route than you typically use?

I like the TomTom One because it tells you what the speed limit is where you are... useful on long drives where it changes a lot. And I like it because it estimates what time you will arrive. I'll use it on familiar routes (typically on road trips) just for those two features.

That is on my list to pick up this week too I will keep that in mind :star:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Yardies what are your New Years Plans???? Me and Hubby are going to A Black Tie Affair Dance...

Still not sure. Last year, my friends & I went to a comedy club for New Year's Eve. For a good price (something like $25/person), you got to see several comedians, a jazz band, a bottle of champagne (per table of 2), party favors, and a breakfast buffet.

The year before, we went to an 80s club that featured different dance rooms: 80s, salsa, hip-hop, and my favorite: karaoke. That was fun.

So far this year, no plans. Steven wants to see fireworks & I finally found a place where we can go do that. This outside park called Discovery Green is showing It's A Wonderful Life and following up with fireworks. I'll see if Steven wants to do that.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

no new years eve plans for us i have to work till 9 pm plus i cant do much with my broken foot so it look like new years at home...I feel really bad i havent been able to take him anywhere really .... but he is so understanding.

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Did y'all see this thread? http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=234655

This guy got denied at his interview in Nigeria. The reason given was that neither of them had met the others' parents.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
no new years eve plans for us i have to work till 9 pm plus i cant do much with my broken foot so it look like new years at home...I feel really bad i havent been able to take him anywhere really .... but he is so understanding.

My2, how long will your foot be out of commission? Seems like it's been forever.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Howwwwwwwwwwww????????????? Why???????????????????????? awwww man! :angry::angry:

That ending was crazy right? There is a part 3 &4 I'll post the rest for you too I think they can still do a 5& 6

Good morning Yardies! I am out of the office sick today from work, so I'm going to rest. Make it a wonderful day! :thumbs:

Awwe feel better sweetie take it easy :yes:

Morning Yardies...Happy HUMP Day...

right back at ya Lady C!

Lady C we are still trying to figure this out :unsure: Hubby chat bout Indian food and Hotel sexy party :devil::rofl: I am normally not stateside during this time of year :no: club or beach party we usually deh. I think I will let Hubby chose this time :no:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My2, how long will your foot be out of commission? Seems like it's been forever.

i go back the doctor on the 8 th and believe it or not its only been a month then i will know if its 2 more weeks or 4

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning ladies

Hope everyone had a good Holiday. :protest: I got nothing but money and gift cards for Xmas people say Im to hard to shop for :angry:

It takes the fun out of opening presents. But its ok because Im having Xmas this week SHOPPING! :rofl:

@ MsSheka I know this person :whistle: that was doing a CR1 and her hubby was arrested for a drug offense. :whistle: But got down to the station and they let him go and dropped all charges. :yes: No fingerprints were done, :no: and so no police record came up :no: , and when they asked the question on the DS230 they put no :no: and everything was ok, and now he is on the US and :protest: he didnt buy her nothing for Xmas but gave her money :bonk: too. :rofl:

JQ you are too funny!!! :bonk:

post-62748-1262031539_thumb.jpg

Love the dress!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning all

I have been really tired lately my grandma has been in the Kindred hospital since July. She has an Aortic Aneurysm that has been leaking for years with complications. Then last Tuesday she went to the hospital for Pnuemoia (sp) and her kidneys failed, so yesterday they tried to give her a shut for dialysis (sp) and it went bad she threw up over 2 cups of blood and flat lined .... They brought her back by the grace of God, She is now in ICU and she has a tube down her throat for breathing, and she is 20% responsive.

Ladies if I have ever needed you this is the time Prayer works please help

I left the hospital at 12 midnight I was there since 3pm Im trying today to get this work done so I can leave early and go back up there. Since its a short Holiday week the rehab and therapist reports need to be type emailed and distributed out by tomorrow. So Im worker bee today.

I want Smileys but Im just not in the mood. :(

My other grandma passed from a car accident 2years ago, so I cant handle if I loose this one

Love you all (L)

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
That's great My2, I need to get on it for 2010! Love the dress, beautiful! :thumbs:

Me too...

I put on some jeans the other day and they told me one more potato chip and this will be the last time you get in us... Sigh I think its time for Dada to shed some pounds... :crying:

Timeline
We leave on Saturday and come back Monday. Steve is doing all the cooking while we are there. We will probably go out to eat once and go swimming alot (hope no one is around so we can cristen the water, ha, ha) and get buck wild down and dirty, winding our bodies until we pass out freaky!!!! While I was out yesterday, I stopped and picked up this hot lil number with matching boy shorts! Its close to the same color as the dress I got married in... Imma knock his socks off. Also, Im going to have tea light candles all around the room! Imma do the dayum thing! Im perform for him. Hahahahahahahahahaha

Wasn't this too much info this morning :rofl:

No it wasn’t the whole time I was reading this like “Get it gurl!!!!”

I love when couples are creative!!!

I hope you two have a blast!!!

Edited by DaDa

Timeline
Me too...

I put on some jeans the other day and they told me one more potato chip and this will be the last time you get in us... Sigh I think its time for Dada to shed some pounds... :crying:

Me three (as Steven would say).

I put on some pants for work this morning and was like, Whoa!! So I wore jeans instead.

Monday I started something new for me: not eating after 7:30pm. I realized that after 7:30, I'm rarely reaching for more vegetables, so may as well cut that out.

I'm in the middle of this book my dietian-student friend recommended: Mindless Eating. The author's premise is that just like we can mindlessly gain weight, we can mindlessly lose it. One thing it pointed out was that if we reduce our intake by only 100 calories a day, which our bodies won't miss, we'll lose 10 lbs over a year. So I figure by not eating after 7:30, that's at least 200, if not more, calories I'm not eating. So if I keep it up, I should mindlessly lose 20+ lbs during a year.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
Good Morning Yardies... :D

I am on the 7 mile beach with my Sweetie, He is trying to Monopolize the computer. But I had to sneak in a minute to say hello and to tell you that I am really ENJOYING myself.. Boy I miss him when Im not here.... I LOVE THIS FEELING :dance::dance::dance:

Oh just rub it in why don't you. Your on the beach while its 12 degrees here!!!

Enjoy!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.