MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I agree with this statement...I love the fact that my hubby will give his last dollar to anyone in need and go hungry himself, but I hate the fact that he is Captain Save A Ho!

LMAO, SG - I feel the same way! It's one thing to help someone in need - but not at your own expense!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I agree with this statement...I love the fact that my hubby will give his last dollar to anyone in need and go hungry himself, but I hate the fact that he is Captain Save A Ho!

LOL! Yep, my hubby does the same thing! When people do that, I remind them (coinciding with today's hot topic on plane crashes) that to help others, they have to help themselves first....that whenever you fly they instruct each passenger to put their own oxygen mask on and THEN help those around them!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
:ot: I know I am a psychiatric social worker and have to be ready for anything, but why did a lady just walk in my office with poop in her cupped hands and tells me to help her get rid of it because she does not want the FBI to collect it. :huh: I ran out past her and went straight to the nurse's station (the nurse was laughing so hard she was crying). Now, I can take anything, threats, knives, broken crack pipes, name it...but not bodily fluids and other stuff...I think it's time to go home, see ya all lata! :lol::ot2: Edited by Shaunsgal

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn susan sarandon (sp) and tim robbins broke up!!!

philly her micros may be cute but those contacts are killing me softly (as you would day)

lmao @ Shuansgal oh hell no!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

LMAO Philly! She got what she deserved! :devil:

Haaa yes that was just nasty she played a true Gold digger in this one!

When we got to the "Application Support Center" for the biometrics, the lady who checks you in had us talk to the site supervisor. We had to get her "ok" to have the biometrics done earlier than our appointment date. Fortunately, they weren't too busy and she let us do it.

They were on #410 when we go #413. Why was there still a 30 minute wait?? Anyway, I'm still happy we got it done today, so I avoided taking time off from work.

Great news glad they let you do it earlyyou taking care of business as usual!

And LMAO at the post I saw after the one I just posted about your sexy party & role-playing!

You know I am serious too LOL :devil:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Tee mi just get yuh text LOL mi a nyam some food so my fingers greasy I didn't send it back yet LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: I know I am a psychiatric social worker and have to be ready for anything, but why did a lady just walk in my office with poop in her cupped hands and tells me to help her get rid of it because she does not want the FBI to collect it. :huh: I ran out past her and went straight to the nurse's station (the nurse was laughing so hard she was crying). Now, I can take anything, threats, knives, broken crack pipes, name it...but not bodily fluids and other stuff...I think it's time to go home, see ya all lata! :lol::ot2:

And THIS is why I love working with the mentally ill!! And I know she was serious too! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!! :lol: Most people would never believe the stories I have to tell... :wacko:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
And THIS is why I love working with the mentally ill!! And I know she was serious too! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!! :lol: Most people would never believe the stories I have to tell... :wacko:

I believe it - People don't believe the stories - when I used to work with autistic adults, I was constantly battered and bruised, bitten - Everyone thought my man beat me, no one believed it happened at work till I ran into some friends in the grocery store and they watched my client destroy the pickle aisle!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I know. and I was recently bragging that after 8 years of psych nothing phases me any longer....spoke too soon. :unsure: This particular lady was just brought in today by ambulance after being found strolling the streets virtually 'bucket naked.' Tomorrow I begin the process of calling five O to see if she has been reported missing and what her name is...

I believe it - People don't believe the stories - when I used to work with autistic adults, I was constantly battered and bruised, bitten - Everyone thought my man beat me, no one believed it happened at work till I ran into some friends in the grocery store and they watched my client destroy the pickle aisle!

God love you...I cannot do community support with MI or MR...I have enough of them in my family.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
God love you...I cannot do community support with MI or MR...I have enough of them in my family.

I really miss it sometimes - My clients in my last program that I directed (community experience / work) had behaviors so bad they had been asked to not return to just about every program in the area = so the agency I worked for started their own. You name it, we had it behavior wise - Unfortunately, it got to a point where I realized that I was permanently injuring myself and couldn't do it anymore - But I seriously miss the reward of helping someone achieve something that up until that point, everyone had said they would never ever be able to do - things that we take for granted, like being able to walk into McDonalds and get food.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.