MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

MTV

It shows the struggles of teen mom. One girl gives up her for adoption and cant understand why the adopting family is not staying in contact more. She wants to go to their house and everything but I think the family is kind they e-mail her updates and pictures. Another had the baby and is still trying to live the social life. She is already looking for a dad to help raise her daughter. Another was supposed to get married to her FI but he is out partying till all hours of the night with the boys and another is trying to go back to school or get her GED. She has a temper out this world. I think the most recent episode she puts her hands on him. I think she throws him up against a wall and everything.

Shut up!!!! No she didn't!!!!! :blink:

I will DVR this show sounds very interesting!

Girl yes and it was the OFFENDER the one I was telling you about hot mess!

Found the on-line version....here ya'll go:

http://www.break.com/games/tiger-woods-wife-outrun.html

these Tiger woods games are too dang funny! He still made the althlete of the decade though! Go Tiger!

Wait is that supposed to be a picture of Shane? Em look bad in that photo it doesn’t even look like him.

So she waited all this time to bring charges against him? There is no statutory on the amount of time?

I'm just glad they didn't say it was a boy who brought the charges Lawd! It will be interesting to see how this plays out and if MTV will boot him off the show like they did my girl Brandy!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:dance::dance: They just released us for the day!! 40 minutes earlier than I expected. :dance::dance:

Now on to see if we can do a walk-in biometrics appointment.

Good luck Nat.... Merry Christmas!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
ok ladies he said that he sat in the immigration part forever .. they asked him similar questions to the interview and when we were getting married he said we were supposed to get married january but she broke her foot so we will see... The customes lady he said asked him about all the seasoning

He got her like 1 30 cause his flight was delayed ... when he got here it was great we hugged adn talked and :devil: ...lol

then we got up and made breakfast ... he keep saying its cold .. i had to go shoping this morning but he decided to stay home he said i cant mangae the cold this morning ... so i got home right before the kids .... When their dad dropped them off i let him answer the door the look on my sons face was priceless ... so since they came home they have stolen him away lol... I must say this is the best Christmas ever thank you Jesus ....

i want you all to know that I am so grateful for the support you have given me thus far and i know when i need it in the future you all will be there..

Awwwwwwwwwww how nice Jess! Kids love their new addition! Im happy for you, truly. Merry Christmas sista!

I heard about this the other day and forgot to look it up so thanks Nat. I hope he is innocent too but the man is cute.

I went on the one website and started reading other things. I see TI was released and Simon is leaving American Idol after next year.

Simon is my boo! That man has a lot of change in his pockets. I love the fact he just does him...he doesn't give a "F"! Love it, he has swag! :rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

MsTee, I am so happy for you and your boo!!! Saturday I wish you nothing but a beautiful ceremony! I know you will post some pics so we can get a glimpse. :dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding day! May God bless your union!

What they boot Brandy off of?

Was it because she said she was married but really wasn't or when she was implied as causing that accident that killed that lady that time? :unsure:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

What they boot Brandy off of?

America's got Talent, Simon is leaving AI? I love that Ellen will be on there I absolutely love her! Poor Paula :(

****ROC VSC****

Does anyone watch "The Bad Girls Club" on Oxygen? That show is off the chainz. I hate to see women acting a fool but then again that's why viewers tune in. It was so good last night...it was a fight, fight, fight!!!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

****ROC VSC****

Was it because she said she was married but really wasn't or when she was implied as causing that accident that killed that lady that time? :unsure:

Yes it was the unfortunate car accident where the other driver was killed.

Does anyone watch "The Bad Girls Club" on Oxygen? That show is off the chainz. I hate to see women acting a fool but then again that's why viewers tune in. It was so good last night...it was a fight, fight, fight!!!

You know I was watching it, but i never realized it never came back this season and the DVR didnt automatically record it. Have I missed alot? I'm sure they will do a marathon soon

****ROC VSC****

Merry Xmas to you & Steve too, Mstee!

DARN YOU PHILLY! Now you've got me watching this silly show on my lunch hour!

LOL its starting to get good, they take a while to get there but the plot thickens and its well worth it!

****ROC VSC****

Yes it was the unfortunate car accident where the other driver was killed.

You know I was watching it, but i never realized it never came back this season and the DVR didnt automatically record it. Have I missed alot? I'm sure they will do a marathon soon

Didn't they clear her of any wrong doings in that accident? I think she did settle with like the husband of the victim or something like that but I think it came out it wasn't really Brandy's fault. Poe thang!!!

Girl you honestly haven't missed much but that long-faced Natalie is going to get on your nerves. She think she is so cute. She keeps saying she runs L.A. Yeah right, well she got the beat down last night and she should have. She brought this other girl's, Portia, 3-year-old daughter into the mix, talking smack! I think the new shows resume after the New Year...it looks like its going to be real good this season!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
MsTee, I am so happy for you and your boo!!! Saturday I wish you nothing but a beautiful ceremony! I know you will post some pics so we can get a glimpse. :dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding day! May God bless your union!

Thanks Dens! I will!

Good night everyone I may be on later (L)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.