MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

ok ladies he said that he sat in the immigration part forever .. they asked him similar questions to the interview and when we were getting married he said we were supposed to get married january but she broke her foot so we will see... The customes lady he said asked him about all the seasoning

He got her like 1 30 cause his flight was delayed ... when he got here it was great we hugged adn talked and :devil: ...lol

then we got up and made breakfast ... he keep saying its cold .. i had to go shoping this morning but he decided to stay home he said i cant mangae the cold this morning ... so i got home right before the kids .... When their dad dropped them off i let him answer the door the look on my sons face was priceless ... so since they came home they have stolen him away lol... I must say this is the best Christmas ever thank you Jesus ....

i want you all to know that I am so grateful for the support you have given me thus far and i know when i need it in the future you all will be there..

Awww My2...I can imagine how good you must feel to have him finally here. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have to see this Monique show I hear its awful poor thang I will have to watch before it gets yanked@

no what channel is Teen Mom on I need to have them watch it too!

LOL @ Danger's outfit I loved it very Goddessesque

MTV

It shows the struggles of teen mom. One girl gives up her for adoption and cant understand why the adopting family is not staying in contact more. She wants to go to their house and everything but I think the family is kind they e-mail her updates and pictures. Another had the baby and is still trying to live the social life. She is already looking for a dad to help raise her daughter. Another was supposed to get married to her FI but he is out partying till all hours of the night with the boys and another is trying to go back to school or get her GED. She has a temper out this world. I think the most recent episode she puts her hands on him. I think she throws him up against a wall and everything.

@ dada not sure who he gone pick

He went to Danger baby shower

Wow who would have thought they would get so cool.

Lawd why did this girl wear a leather sweater to work, she needs a fashion CITATION !!!!

Shut up!!!! No she didn't!!!!! :blink:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Since JQ went there with the Tiger joke....I'll help beat the dead horse too! LOL!

I think this will only work if you download & save it....some kind of script running in it....I checked for viruses & none so I'm fairly certain it's safe.

I just deleted the link cause it doesn't work....I tried.

Edited by Ellsinlove

Timeline
I just found out last night that choreographer (So You Think You Can Dance, America's Best Dance Crew) Shane Sparks was arrested.

I hope he's innocent.

I heard about this the other day and forgot to look it up so thanks Nat. I hope he is innocent too but the man is cute.

I went on the one website and started reading other things. I see TI was released and Simon is leaving American Idol after next year.

Use Google Docs - then link it.

My2 so so happy for you!!

This is awful

Wow Sus this is so horrible, the man stumbled from the beach to the airport :blink: thank God everyone is alive!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Morning Yardies!

Today is my Friday since I'm taking furlough tomorrow & spending Xmas Eve Day with my Mom since she has to work the rest of the weekend.

Wishing everyone a very safe & Merry Christmas!!

Ells did Lehi’s dad ever come through?

Merry Xmas Ells!!!!!!!

Nat they are the You tube link for the Nollywood movie no one is watching with me LOL

maybe when you get home you can see it?

Thanks for clarifying that because I was only seeing blank spaces too.

Timeline

I think he was young & dumb (what, around 25 at the time?) & she was playing herself off as 18 years old & now the biotch is looking to cash in! I don't always stand up for these guys but in this case, it looks mighty suspect.

Timeline
This is awful

How terrifying....thank God they are alive though!

Merry Xmas DaDa!!

Yes, his Dad did come get him the following day & dropped him back off on Sunday. They seemed to have had a pretty nice time & cooked up a storm! Many of his Dad's Jamaican friends came over on Saturday & they were mostly from the Hopewell area (close to Lehi's home town) so I think he felt a little bit like he was back at home....except he said they all have 'Americanized' accents! :lol:

Timeline
Philly (((waving back))) :D

Okay, I can't get away with watching all these with my boss around today so I need a basic summary. The one sister was slated to meet the prince guy but the prince likes the other sister better & then the drama ensues??

:pop:

Merry Christmas Ells and Lehi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.