5,010 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Tre Day.. what it look like?

mi no know...mi nyam too much dumplin now mi belly a tun ovah

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oh I know Shem..Kimora was almost 2 when her daddy came..it has gotten alot better because she is still young, but the biological parents cannot brush off the issue the step parent is having, or minimize it, especially with the child around

But Kimora fresh like her mommy.................. No wonda he ave issues!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Chiney, I understand what your saying... There are rules, and I stick to them.

He "gets on her" about running, playing, laughing to loud, being silly.. if she sneezes to much he gets annoyed. Its like everything she does irritates him.

Beleive me, Tierra and I have talks about respect all the time. Louis is a parent, just as I am, her dad and her stepmother. She needs to respect us all. She is no angel, but she is also a child, and allowed to make mistakes. She is caring and sensitive. Louis tends to put her off to either play on the computer or watch TV. He doesnt play with her. She always gets the answer "later" and later doesnt come. She doesnt understand that at all. She gets hurt feelings.

Of course I back his discipline. But I feel he should be saying "good job" when its due... not just "no" and "don't do that" all the time.

ok then..he's the problem..what r u going to do about that

Well all I can do is talk and show by example how it works. Now I know I am not the best mom on the planet but I do my best. :)

Louis is going to SLU for 2 weeks next month. I am hoping he comes back "refreshed". I think he has quite a bit of anxiety and stress built up. He is worried about his mom and wants to see her and make sure she is ok. I think it will releive some stress.

He needs a vacation, he needs to see his friends. I think all this will help alot.

Hopefully things will work out soon. A former VJer had the same issues. They've been in counseling for a year now...still no progress. It's harder when the "step" parent doesn't have any children. Good luck to you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Philly... I am sorry about your family stuff. You know Louis and I have been arguing about Tierra lately. He gets on her about EVERYTHING and when I ask him to cool out it usually ends up in a big argument. I am not sure what to do. I have tried to tell him that he needs to show more love, patience and caring... dont sweat the small stuff. Of course he thinks my way is all wrong... * sigh * .... one day at a time!

awwww Cat :(

That makes me sad... To me it always seems like he is so good with her...

It will work out (((hugs)))

in this American culture its easier to say dont sweat the small stuff..we have to remember the step parent is looked at as the outsider..ur child will play on the fact UR MY MOM and HE"S NOT MY DAD..u have to set the rules and make sur eshe gets it..if he "gets" on for something..make sure u speak about it..don't dismiss his discipline...in the future ur going to need his backing and he wont give it because u have set the pace of "its not that serious"..one day it will be THAT serious..Tierra is a big girl..she understands..

Well why are mine treating me like the outsider? Like I didn't give birth to them? :angry:

oh I know Shem..Kimora was almost 2 when her daddy came..it has gotten alot better because she is still young, but the biological parents cannot brush off the issue the step parent is having, or minimize it, especially with the child around

:whistle:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

JG, is that you?

Lunch was good but the fancy lunch is next week I think the 15th. Yesterday was movies and Cheesecake Factory. I enjoy the Cheesecake factory their menu is just too darn long. I had Cookie Dough Cheesecake and it was so good I want to go back and get another piece matter of fact I want to buy a whole one now.

That sounds SO good. I'lll have to try that flavor next time.

Whoa! Another blast from the past!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
OMG! I just had the best sandwich for lunch... fresh mozzarella, mesculin, sweet onions, yellow peppers and this spicy apple pepper chutney! I want more!!

Philly... I am sorry about your family stuff. You know Louis and I have been arguing about Tierra lately. He gets on her about EVERYTHING and when I ask him to cool out it usually ends up in a big argument. I am not sure what to do. I have tried to tell him that he needs to show more love, patience and caring... dont sweat the small stuff. Of course he thinks my way is all wrong... * sigh * .... one day at a time!

Well my kids treat Steve better than they treat me! :blink:

hi Shemmy!

Hey mstee...how are the wedding plans coming along?

Ms. Sheka - please take care of yourself.

Coming along great *whispering, I still have to get shoes - don't tell JG or Philly* lol

Seriously things are going well, just a few last minute things to get... The nice part is 3 of the vj couples

will be attending.. Mad Yardie representation!!!! :)

Her shoes are gorgeous. Can't wait to see them with the dress you described.

Now go buy the damn things!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
LADY WAS TRAVELLING ALONG CALEDONIA ROAD IN MANDEVILLE WHEN SHE WAS INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT WITH A MAN. THEY BOTH AGREE TO GO TO THEPOLICE STATION TO MAKE A REPORT. THEY WENT TO THE MANDEVILLE TRAFFIC OFFICE WHERE THEY SAW CORPORAL ALBERT SIMPSON.

LADY:GOOD MORNING OFFICA

CPL SIMPSON: GOOD MORNING MOM (Not his mother)

LADY:I HAVE A ACCIDENT TO REPORT

CPL SIMPSON: GO AHEAD MOM

LADY: OFFICA MI SEH MI A CUM AND WHEN MI REALISE THE MAN A CUM TO SO MI START BLOW THE MAN AND ALL DI BLOW MI A BLOW THE MAN HIM STILL CUM INNAMI.

CPL SIMPSON: LADY IT LOOK LIKE A SEX ARGUMENT YUH A TALK

LADY: NO OFFICA LOOK HOW THE MAN LICK OUT THE WHOLE A MI FRONT.

:rofl:

Timeline
JG, is that you?

Lunch was good but the fancy lunch is next week I think the 15th. Yesterday was movies and Cheesecake Factory. I enjoy the Cheesecake factory their menu is just too darn long. I had Cookie Dough Cheesecake and it was so good I want to go back and get another piece matter of fact I want to buy a whole one now.

Who? What? Where? When?

I'm trying to change my avatar. I can't see it. If you can, then, yes, it is me.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

JG, is that you?

Who? What? Where? When?

I'm trying to change my avatar. I can't see it. If you can, then, yes, it is me.

That's not her!

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
OMG! I just had the best sandwich for lunch... fresh mozzarella, mesculin, sweet onions, yellow peppers and this spicy apple pepper chutney! I want more!!

Well my kids treat Steve better than they treat me! :blink:

hi Shemmy!

Hey mstee...how are the wedding plans coming along?

Ms. Sheka - please take care of yourself.

Coming along great *whispering, I still have to get shoes - don't tell JG or Philly* lol

Seriously things are going well, just a few last minute things to get... The nice part is 3 of the vj couples

will be attending.. Mad Yardie representation!!!! :)

Her shoes are gorgeous. Can't wait to see them with the dress you described.

Now go buy the damn things!

I KNEW you were going to jump on me! lol

Timeline
JG, is that you?

Who? What? Where? When?

That's not her!

Are you serious? Did I screw the thing up? I can't see anything but the damn football purse. Maybe I should log off and come back.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

awwww, honey I am sorry :(

I know the older the kids are the harder it is for them to adjust :(

Time, Philly... give it time (F)

(L) you!

I'm trying I thought we had moved past the foolishness but now its the older son and refuses to accept Damian period end of story and its not helping that my parents are basically entertaining his tantrums. I try to keep them out of my business especially when it comes to raising the kids cause they treat them like babies but my son keeps bringing them into it. I have a feeling someone is gonna get cussed out before the end of the day! :angry:

Hey Dad how was lunch?

I’m assuming yuh meant Dada not dad..LOL

Umm never mind my co-worker just told me those things are like 50 bucks and up.

Oops Dada sorry girl, you know my mind is all over the place today.

Hell to the yeah them cheesecakes are expensive but soooo good. Now I'm getting a sweet tooth UGHHH.

Let me eat my darn steamed veggies ( as she cries in the corner) LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.