MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl that was Monday, Danger is preggers and she still love Ray, Chardinay came back and she still love Ray,

Neither one of them liked Heartbreaker but she is hardcore and speaks her mind I thought Ray was going to let her go but he let Flozzy Azz go

Oops my bad I just watched it last night.

Girl what was up with top? I loved her back being exposed but it was so damn fury in the front.

Anyone watch Teen Mom? I’ve been making my son watch that.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I??????? :blink: My daughter is driving me NUTS with her one song... She is gonna make me not like her

LOL sounds like my son Q he plays Tre songs ova and ova and ova I want to throw the player out the window fi real~ why do these kids play the songs over and over? I wonder were we like that, yup I think so LOL

Girl that was Monday, Danger is preggers and she still love Ray, Chardinay came back and she still love Ray,

Neither one of them liked Heartbreaker but she is hardcore and speaks her mind I thought Ray was going to let her go but he let Flozzy Azz go

I am not a fan of Heartbreaker at all! She thinks she is all that and can bully people, mi nuh rate ar!

No.. If you pay him extra you mines well buy them at full price.

LOL yuh see it!

Maybe PHILLY should download it for us!

he he , Done!

philly i was JUST gonna say the same thing.. i am tripping!!! is it just cuz its xmas??? tis the season to be hungry????

i can't stop!!!

i dunno dada.. i think i might like Terence Howard.. he is soo sexy. he can play the guitar too..

girl mi nuh knoa, yuh knoa I was doing so good on my diet, no meat, all veggies and fruit exercising. Honey for the last 2 weeks mi gawn ROGUE LOL Hubby wan mi to cook all kinds of stuff and bake cakes LOL it nuh easy at all. I'm back pon my diet next week Sunday @ 12:00 am LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

I know but I post it so he can read it. I feel like we are talking with Papajew (as JQ has said) too! :rofl:

Lol be easy Philly

ha ha mi serious :unsure:

Im a Terence fan too! I think what makes him sexy is that he looks sneaky! and those eyes and the way he talks....

haaa yes I agree I loved him in Hustle and Flow he should have won the Oscar for that roll!

We just got bonuses but no raises this year, which is fine with me cause I need the money NOW

Sounds like me got the bonus but no raise.....just happy to have a gig in this though economy THANK GOD!

Oh so she is no longer on the radio?

Monique's looks likes its struggling too. She has some good people on there and she is funny but well its missing something. Maybe late at night she is too over the top.

Oops my bad I just watched it last night.

Girl what was up with top? I loved her back being exposed but it was so damn fury in the front.

Anyone watch Teen Mom? I’ve been making my son watch that.

I have to see this Monique show I hear its awful poor thang I will have to watch before it gets yanked@

no what channel is Teen Mom on I need to have them watch it too!

LOL @ Danger's outfit I loved it very Goddessesque

****ROC VSC****

The King is Mine

we can watch this together I have never seen this but I love these 2 actresses they are in alot of Nollywood flicks

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am not a fan of Heartbreaker at all! She thinks she is all that and can bully people, mi nuh rate ar!

ok all kinds of stuff and bake cakes LOL it nuh easy at all. I'm back pon my diet next week Sunday @ 12:00 am LOL

@Philly, Heart breaker is a mess

@ dada not sure who he gone pick

He went to Danger baby shower danger_rayj_shower.jpg:bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

****ROC VSC****

@Philly, Heart breaker is a mess

@ dada not sure who he gone pick

He went to Danger baby shower danger_rayj_shower.jpg:bonk:

Yeah I remember when he was there, isn't she preggers by Nick Cannon's bredda?

****ROC VSC****

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Im a Terence fan too! I think what makes him sexy is that he looks sneaky! and those eyes and the way he talks....

Not me, at all.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Lawd why did this girl wear a leather sweater to work, she needs a fashion CITATION !!!!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just found out last night that choreographer (So You Think You Can Dance, America's Best Dance Crew) Shane Sparks was arrested.

I hope he's innocent.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

I just found out last night that choreographer (So You Think You Can Dance, America's Best Dance Crew) Shane Sparks was arrested.

I hope he's innocent.

Nat yes I saw that too, nothing surprises me any more! I hope he is innocent but if not he is going down!!!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

51157198.jpg

LOS ANGELES -- An attorney for MTV reality show star Shane Sparks says his client has been unfairly accused of child molestation, noting that the allegations did not surface until after his Sparks became famous as a judge on "America's Best Dance Crew."

According to TMZ, attorney Steve Meister says the case "stinks to high heaven" because Sparks' accuser waited 15 years to come forward. He called the claims "extortion, Hollywood-style." :angry:

Meister told the site that Sparks is innocent and "will fight to clear his name." :thumbs:

Officials with the Los Angeles Police Department say they arrested the 40-year-old :help: in North Hollywood around 8 a.m. Friday on a felony warrant charging him with sexual assault on a child. The alleged assault took place in 1994, according to a criminal complaint.

Sparks, who was also a choreographer on "So You Think You Can Dance", has been charged with two counts of sexual intercourse with a minor, two counts of oral copulation with a minor, and lewd conduct with a child under 14, which is a felony.

Sparks is said to have been at least 10 years older than the victim. He is being held on $590,000 bail.

Sparks shot to fame as a choreographer on the 2004 movie "You Got Served" before joining "So You Think You Can Dance."

His work on the Fox reality hit garnered him an Emmy nomination for outstanding choreography, after which he was tapped to be a judge on MTV's dance-themed competition, "America's Best Dance Crew," which just wrapped its fourth season.

Earlier this year another choreographer from "So You Think You Can Dance" was arrested for suspicion of rape. :blink:

Copyright © 2009, KTLA-TV, Los Angeles

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.