Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Question: This guy was selling tickets to "Agape Affair," an event where you get a full course dinner & see 8 poets, on Sunday night. The tickets are $40, but for that night only, he offered us tickets at $25 each.

Well, I didn't have cash or my checkbook, so we made arrangements to meet today for me to pick up the tickets at the discounted price. He's driving to right around the corner from my job (about 15 min from where he lives). Should I pay him extra for letting me get discounted tickets after-the-fact AND for doing all the driving to meet me?

No.. If you pay him extra you mines well buy them at full price.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
No I don't think you should give him any extra. Yall made the arrangements. It is what it is!!!

Tell it like it is mama

melanie fiona is NICE...

Maybe PHILLY should download it for us!

Timeline
MsTee,

Lawd mi cyan stop nyam food! Hubby gawn have tuh roll me inna deh door at deh wedding whooooiiiieeee :lol:

philly i was JUST gonna say the same thing.. i am tripping!!! is it just cuz its xmas??? tis the season to be hungry????

i can't stop!!!

i dunno dada.. i think i might like Terence Howard.. he is soo sexy. he can play the guitar too..

Timeline
No it is really me this time Mstee (Jewrica)

I know but I post it so he can read it. I feel like we are talking with Papajew (as JQ has said) too! :rofl:

MsTee,

Lawd mi cyan stop nyam food! Hubby gawn have tuh roll me inna deh door at deh wedding whooooiiiieeee :lol:

Lol be easy Philly

Timeline
Likkle more ladies, I'm going to treat my secretary to lunch since she puts up with my last minute self on the daily! :whistle:

Go girl take care of the admins and secretaries because when were not pon VJ we take care of you all…

I lub mi team they took me to a couple lunches and gave me a basket with goodies and cash money…..

Girl I hear his is coming out with a album. No offense but I really cant picture him singing. Everyone can’t be Jamie fox….

Anyone watch Ray J lass night? Why would they have Danger come back? She was rather rude as I knew she would be.

I have heard him sing before he can sing, but it was jazz classic esque and he plays the guitar as well . Not sure who his target audience is?

Yes I saw it on Monday girllllll DANGA was rude she would have gotten cussed out wid ar foolishness! I am so glad that other lil girl gyal pickney was voted off she was really too immature wid ar letters and poems LOL bo chemistry whatsoever.

Who do you think he will pick this season?

The event isn't until the weekend before Valentine's Day, so they offered a discount to those who were at 832 Coffeehouse (to hear poets/artists) for purchasing the tickets so far in advance.

Well that is nice, but still no tip LOL

For all the Wii-ers trying to get fit. Try the EA Sports Active and the EA Sports Active More Workouts.

OOH thanks for the tip! :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
philly i was JUST gonna say the same thing.. i am tripping!!! is it just cuz its xmas??? tis the season to be hungry????

i can't stop!!!

i dunno dada.. i think i might like Terence Howard.. he is soo sexy. he can play the guitar too..

Im a Terence fan too! I think what makes him sexy is that he looks sneaky! and those eyes and the way he talks....

Timeline
Okay that show looks so bootleg! :no:

Oh so she is no longer on the radio?

Monique's looks likes its struggling too. She has some good people on there and she is funny but well its missing something. Maybe late at night she is too over the top.

melanie fiona is NICE...

Melanie Fiona The Bridge

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I also got him the 2009 Sting Clash in Jamaica on December 27thI really dont know what its about so I called him brother and he told me how I could order it so he can see it on UStream bounty-killer-2009-02-05-300x300.jpgVS.addi.jpg

He is going to be so excited. :dance:

Does anyone hubby talk about that ?

Bunz it goes on in Kingston every December since the 80's or 90's ?

Let me know girl!!!!!!!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.