MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girlllllllll Hubby thinks I am so crazy with my Nolly wood Fantasies but girlllllll I can do it, I am so dramatic they aint seen drama till they met me :rofl:

lmao! between the cats and nollywood he must be wondering what kind of mad gyal him married to!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Mario.. I took it over on my kids DS I beat the game before them. I went out and got it for my sons Wii that Santa is bringing him and I was thinking I spent to much money so Mario was going back but now you have me thinking. How is it?

Super Mario Bros 3 is my game I still have it for the Original Nintendo and my console but the new Mario for wii is off the chain it combines all the old moves with new and improved moves I can't wait to battle mi Husband this weekend! I am not really into those shooting games but we had Prince of Persia 3 and that was really hot he dun it so I exchanged it.

Nat I am antsy, anxious, calm, paranoid all at the same time

thank God I have christmas and a fairly hectic work schedule to distract me or all my hair would have fallen out by now lol

Awwe Sweetie I am sure you are anxious but your time soon come and you will be with us in the cold ha ha.

I loved the girl that was the daughter of Big Poppa. She was so funny….

I got to fix the link for the movie ughhhh let me get to it!

Hey girlie..(((waving))) I plan on e-mailing yuh b4 end of day hopefully I won’t be like Philly :whistle: and get to it.

ruh roh LOL I am adding more stuff LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

i really didn't think she was a frog too long dada.. just my opinion..to me that was the basis of the movie..I LOVED IT.. i think it was a lil too much like lion king, some of the characterization, even some of the song/dance routines, but hey why not take the cookie cutter for one of the best movies if you want a success right??

i got a crush on her daddy.. Terence Howard sound so sexy w/ his LA twang!!!

and i loved big poppas daugh too..like dw said..TOO FASS LOL

Yeah I just thought she was so beautiful and we didn't get to see her as a human but for like 10 minutes of the whole movie maybe. I loved the movie though. You right about her daddy's voice...hmmmmmm....lol

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

lmao! between the cats and nollywood he must be wondering what kind of mad gyal him married to!

LOL @ Bunz that man knoa mi a handful B) !

Now he seh deh cats wuk Obeah pon him cause dem a stare pon him so :rofl: :rofl: Mi tell him he gawn stir crazy inna deh house :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning ((( waving)))

Caramel, congrats on the approval, what is an out of date BC? Did it not have the seal?

Haaaa you know I love the Novellas too, the Columbian ones are the best I have Hubby watching those too in espanol we are a very multi-cultural house LOL

BUNZ!!!!!!!! ((( Waving))))

Yes did not have the new seal on it

LOL @ Nat yuh see it!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I’m sorry MsTee… this isn’t funny chica…. I swear it isn’t but for some reason reading your post made me LMAO!!!!! I mean literally. Its like you are real calm and then I can see you screaming He’s AZZ and then you calm down and say your in love with him but then you start yelling again and then you want to hit him ova the head with a 40 bokkle. Whoo I’m grabbing my sides I’m laughing so hard wait o.k. calm down Dada you shouldn’t be laughing.

I agree anger management should be in your future for 2010….

It was meant to be funny! Im crazy lol

Timeline
Good morning Caramel,

Sorry to hear it wasn't an instant approval but looks like the newer birth certificate is something that he will be able to obtain and be able to make that appointment to go back so you guys can get approved!

I agree

Timeline
Nat I am antsy, anxious, calm, paranoid all at the same time

thank God I have christmas and a fairly hectic work schedule to distract me or all my hair would have fallen out by now lol

You are going to be fine mama.. You've been so composed all this time for the rest of us, now let us be there for you!!! We got your back (L)

woooh full house Mawning Ladies

mstee, Dens Wifey, Caramel, NatPatBen, Jamerican Queen, mamajew, BunzTheMagicSnail, dancehallquana, Always Blessed, MsSheka

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Question: This guy was selling tickets to "Agape Affair," an event where you get a full course dinner & see 8 poets, on Sunday night. The tickets are $40, but for that night only, he offered us tickets at $25 each.

Well, I didn't have cash or my checkbook, so we made arrangements to meet today for me to pick up the tickets at the discounted price. He's driving to right around the corner from my job (about 15 min from where he lives). Should I pay him extra for letting me get discounted tickets after-the-fact AND for doing all the driving to meet me?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
I know the feeling...our interview is less than a month away and I'm over here double checking everything. Den has his medical on Tuesday!!!!

Hope he won't need too many vaccinations!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

####### is up with Bounty Killa?

It was high drama on the grounds of the Oaklands complex on Constant Spring Roadearly this morning as popular deejay Rodney Pryce and dancehall debutante and promoter, Mumzell had a strong, physical altercation.

Allegations are that the deejay, better known as Bounty Killer and Mumzell have been involved in a relationship and it is speculated that “things have gone sour”.

According to one eyewitness report, “Mumzell come a di apartment fimash up Bounty vehicle. And when she look a Killer dat to rhatid a comeing like King Alarm.”

It is reported that a frightened Mumzell, with nowhere to run, had no choice but to brace for a Killer beating.

“Killer gi har some box and kick, she never know wha’ reach har,” the Eyewitness source said, adding that Mumzell is “no walk over as she agirl who get off a murder charge couple years ago when a nex’ gal rushher and she stab her.”

Sources say that Mumzell, whose name had been linked to Junior ‘OneBlood’ Reid, had dissed Bounty recently, but with two court cases already hanging over his head, the deejay had chosen to ignore it.

Mumzell is also the promoter of a weekly Thursday night dance in Southside, which Bounty is reuted to “buss out”.

Question: This guy was selling tickets to "Agape Affair," an event where you get a full course dinner & see 8 poets, on Sunday night. The tickets are $40, but for that night only, he offered us tickets at $25 each.

Well, I didn't have cash or my checkbook, so we made arrangements to meet today for me to pick up the tickets at the discounted price. He's driving to right around the corner from my job (about 15 min from where he lives). Should I pay him extra for letting me get discounted tickets after-the-fact AND for doing all the driving to meet me?

Nope! A Thank you and a smile works -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey, I am actually to work today, since its so quite in the office!

Did you guys here about the AA plane that crash yesterday in Kingston?

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

mstee, Dens Wifey, Caramel, NatPatBen, Jamerican Queen, mamajew, BunzTheMagicSnail, dancehallquana, Always Blessed, MsSheka

Im so rude Good morning everyone.. JQ are you my friend on FB?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawing Philly :lol: Crowded like sardines.jpg

i sure hope so JQ :blush::thumbs: they now want two pictures :unsure: they love to crack them damn RFE's boy :angry:

Girl for real just trying to send all the info so we can get that Case Complete, so I can take my vacay to Jam Rockkkkkk

AA-CRASH-DAY-PIC2_w370.jpg

Wow

DSCN0016.jpg

Wow

Yall see how my God works, these people have minor injuries. The Devil didnt prevail this time. God Bless to the injured and their families this holiday

Edited by Jamerican Queen

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.