MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Sus, that's nice, though, when you have no distractions at work. I plan to spend my [hopefully few] hours at work today doing my annual office cleaning: putting up the 2009 stuff & taking out the 2010 stuff. Throwing away papers I no longer need, cleaning out my desk. I usually find the day before Christmas to be a good day for that.

Sounds like plan I hope to do some of the same today but projects projects projects! :blink:

Bacon in cookies??? :blink: Yeah you let me know how they taste.

Lawd bacon in cookies :blink: no pork on my fork no swine on my mind :rofl: But I want to know how they taste too :yes:

I was laying in bed dis morning when it came on the news. I immediately jumped up. I have a solider friend who works in Kingston so I'm sure he is involved with the investigation or whatever is going on. I hope everyone is o.k.

Really wow , its such a tragedy just hope everyone is ok I can't even imagine the horror of this

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl and I just had one of my wild customers call me with the craziest request and she is like plus I'm retiring and moving to Israel so I need this done in 8 days #######. Lawd mi gawn drap........

Israel?? Is that where she is from?

Timeline
Oh Shaunsgal thanks so much I so want to go sooooooo bad ((( HUGS)))) we have a family friend who is from Cameroon she is always asking me to come spen the summer and marry her Brother LMAO toooo late! I am waiting with baited breath for my shipment of the latest movies. I love Genevieve Nnaji and Micheal Majid, hell I want to star in some of the films that may be my calling! Hubby loves them to although he hates that they never have happy endings and they have parts 1-6 LOL. Me personally I can't get enough and won't be happy until I am a stylist on the set or get me a starring role :thumbs: I can dream :yes:

No you can make it happen :star: !!!!!

Timeline
Sure please post some suggestions of your favorites. I am up on all the new releases too I just ordered SILENT SCANDALS with my 2 favorite actors, this is sooo hot I can't wait for it it arrive SS-1.jpg

LOL @ your brothers, are you my friend on FB?

I have never watched any of these movies. I have to try one.

he just left miami immigration took forever ...... but he boarded and should hit richmond on time .... my dad left to go so he will be there when he arrives

Huh your not meeting him at the airport?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sounds like plan I hope to do some of the same today but projects projects projects! :blink:

Lawd bacon in cookies :blink: no pork on my fork no swine on my mind :rofl: But I want to know how they taste too :yes:

Really wow , its such a tragedy just hope everyone is ok I can't even imagine the horror of this

Good mlorning all, this is Carmel I know you guys probably wonderiing how was our interview. This is the short get to the point verison. We had a white lady who interview us. They ask me how many times did I use to travel before I met my fiance and I told them every so often and then they ask me for my passport and I gave it to her she looked at it and gave it back to me. then she ask my fiance where did we me and did I have any children and did he have any children and that was it. Then she told my fiance that his bith certicate his out date so he needs to get a need one and make an appointment to drop off his birth certicate and his passport.

Good mlorning all, this is Carmel I know you guys probably wonderiing how was our interview. This is the short get to the point verison. We had a white lady who interview us. They ask me how many times did I use to travel before I met my fiance and I told them every so often and then they ask me for my passport and I gave it to her she looked at it and gave it back to me. then she ask my fiance where did we me and did I have any children and did he have any children and that was it. Then she told my fiance that his bith certicate his out date so he needs to get a need one and make an appointment to drop off his birth certicate and his passport.

Good morning Caramel,

Sorry to hear it wasn't an instant approval but looks like the newer birth certificate is something that he will be able to obtain and be able to make that appointment to go back so you guys can get approved!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hi yardies!

plane crash!! but no one died thank God

have pics but dem too big to upload

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bunz, your day is coming up in a month or so! How do you feel?

Philly, I echo your no pork on my fork comment. :lol:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Caramel congrats on your approval despite the hold up

upherebl.gif

Timeline
We just got Super Mario Bros Wii I am soooooo happy I am such a Mario Fanatic.

Hey Nat I know you are a Wii-er do you play Mario?

I love Mario.. I took it over on my kids DS I beat the game before them. I went out and got it for my sons Wii that Santa is bringing him and I was thinking I spent to much money so Mario was going back but now you have me thinking. How is it?

Timeline

Nat I am antsy, anxious, calm, paranoid all at the same time

thank God I have christmas and a fairly hectic work schedule to distract me or all my hair would have fallen out by now lol

upherebl.gif

Timeline
AA-CRASH-DAY-PIC2_w370.jpg

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.