MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Yardies..............How is everyone doing?

My2 I hope your man mad it home safely...

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus, that's nice, though, when you have no distractions at work. I plan to spend my [hopefully few] hours at work today doing my annual office cleaning: putting up the 2009 stuff & taking out the 2010 stuff. Throwing away papers I no longer need, cleaning out my desk. I usually find the day before Christmas to be a good day for that.

LOL - I didn't say I don't have distractions - Just no physical bodies - Which usually means chaos for me, because every sales person is trying to close the deal and looking for someone to review T&Cs - but no one is here, so they bother me!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawning yardies! :star: why did that damn AA pilot land the damn plane knowing the weather was a hot mess??...dem blasted people ya trying to kill off people for christmas? :angry::angry::angry::angry:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
OMG this is horrible, I can't imagine the horror! I usually take the AA flights out of Miami to Kingston oh gosh :unsure:

I was laying in bed dis morning when it came on the news. I immediately jumped up. I have a solider friend who works in Kingston so I'm sure he is involved with the investigation or whatever is going on. I hope everyone is o.k.

Good Morning Yardies..............How is everyone doing?

My2 I hope your man mad it home safely...

Good morning Lady C! I see ya all the way over here through the screen...you got the "I'm loving my man and this married life!" :lol: I ain't mad at cha...trying to get there soon!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Lol, :yes: That is where the phrase JAMAICA NO PROBLEM comes from, because mine is the same way too LAID BACK.... That is one of the things I enjoy about him, but he can get it together when he has too... I have to remind him of the phrase & I tell him dont give me any problems :luv: ....

My pastor once told me did you ever notice the thing you love most about your mate its the same thing you dislike most about them..

For instance you all love that your mates are laid back they don’t stress or worry over the small stuff but then it also irritates you that they do that too.

hmmm.. im not up on the latest, let me think.. we did love the princess and the frog tho!!!

So did you think she was a frog too long?

Timeline
Thanks Yall! :thumbs: I'm trying to be more understanding.... :wacko:

So is everyone off work after tomorrow? My boss told me today no need to come in on Thursday, Christmas Eve. We're usually opened for a half a day on Christmas Eve...I have no earthly idea why we would need to work on Christmas Eve anyways but I spend about a hour commuting into work to sit at my desk for about 3 hours to turn back around and spend over a hour in traffic to go back home. That makes a lot of sense.

Arent you lucky I'll be here 2morrow but I'm hoping around 2/3 they'll tell us we can roll out....

Timeline
Mawning yardies! :star: why did that damn AA pilot land the damn plane knowing the weather was a hot mess??...dem blasted people ya trying to kill off people for christmas? :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Did it occur to you that maybe he had no choice but to try to land because they only fuel planes up with limited amounts of fuel, and he didn't have any choice but to try to land? Before we place blame on someone for something that might have been beyond their control - how about being grateful that no one was killed and wait for the details -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Dada,

I do think she was frog a lil bit too long! I did enjoy the movie though, it was cute. She was sanging and I enjoyed the music and the songs. Usually I fall asleep on some of those Disney movies :whistle: but I was wide awake the whole time. :thumbs:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Yeah I'm doing some soul searching and I might just have to switch some things up for 2010! I'm sorry things aren't so "happy" right now but they will get better, they always do! Some how, some way, we always get through it!!! Hugs from me to you!!!

I'm doing the same thing for 2010.

Arent you lucky I'll be here 2morrow but I'm hoping around 2/3 they'll tell us we can roll out....

I feel ya on that! At the end of the day, I'm truly thankful for being employed cause some folks I know been out of work for a minute! :unsure:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Thank you Sus, very comforting to know....

Well here it goes:

HE IS AN AZZ!!!! POINT BLANK PERIOD!!!! :rofl: But Im still going to marry him on the 26th and Im still in love with him.. I just want to smash his head in with a 40 bottle.. but things will be fine, I know it!!!!

(Thinking to myself: I may need to take some anger management courses in 2010! Lol)

I’m sorry MsTee… this isn’t funny chica…. I swear it isn’t but for some reason reading your post made me LMAO!!!!! I mean literally. Its like you are real calm and then I can see you screaming He’s AZZ and then you calm down and say your in love with him but then you start yelling again and then you want to hit him ova the head with a 40 bokkle. Whoo I’m grabbing my sides I’m laughing so hard wait o.k. calm down Dada you shouldn’t be laughing.

I agree anger management should be in your future for 2010….

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My pastor once told me did you ever notice the thing you love most about your mate its the same thing you dislike most about them..

For instance you all love that your mates are laid back they don’t stress or worry over the small stuff but then it also irritates you that they do that too.

True. Same could be said for good friends, too. One of my friends: We love her and know that if anyone does any of us wrong, she'll be quick to get crunk on our behalf. But at the same time, sometimes we wish she weren't so quick to get her feathers ruffled.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

True. Same could be said for good friends, too. One of my friends: We love her and know that if anyone does any of us wrong, she'll be quick to get crunk on our behalf. But at the same time, sometimes we wish she weren't so quick to get her feathers ruffled.

:yes: I got a friend or two...they the same way! I tell Denton all the time..the things I fell in love with him for are the same things that irritate me at times!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.