MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Chiney, I understand what your saying... There are rules, and I stick to them.

He "gets on her" about running, playing, laughing to loud, being silly.. if she sneezes to much he gets annoyed. Its like everything she does irritates him.

Beleive me, Tierra and I have talks about respect all the time. Louis is a parent, just as I am, her dad and her stepmother. She needs to respect us all. She is no angel, but she is also a child, and allowed to make mistakes. She is caring and sensitive. Louis tends to put her off to either play on the computer or watch TV. He doesnt play with her. She always gets the answer "later" and later doesnt come. She doesnt understand that at all. She gets hurt feelings.

Of course I back his discipline. But I feel he should be saying "good job" when its due... not just "no" and "don't do that" all the time.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Philly... I am sorry about your family stuff. You know Louis and I have been arguing about Tierra lately. He gets on her about EVERYTHING and when I ask him to cool out it usually ends up in a big argument. I am not sure what to do. I have tried to tell him that he needs to show more love, patience and caring... dont sweat the small stuff. Of course he thinks my way is all wrong... * sigh * .... one day at a time!

awwww Cat :(

That makes me sad... To me it always seems like he is so good with her...

It will work out (((hugs)))

in this American culture its easier to say dont sweat the small stuff..we have to remember the step parent is looked at as the outsider..ur child will play on the fact UR MY MOM and HE"S NOT MY DAD..u have to set the rules and make sur eshe gets it..if he "gets" on for something..make sure u speak about it..don't dismiss his discipline...in the future ur going to need his backing and he wont give it because u have set the pace of "its not that serious"..one day it will be THAT serious..Tierra is a big girl..she understands..

Chiney....it's very hard though. As you know, we had an incident this weekend which I still don't understand. Damien has been here since my daughter was 12 and overall I consider myself blessed but at the same time...it's a struggle.

Filed: Timeline

LADY WAS TRAVELLING ALONG CALEDONIA ROAD IN MANDEVILLE WHEN SHE WAS INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT WITH A MAN. THEY BOTH AGREE TO GO TO THEPOLICE STATION TO MAKE A REPORT. THEY WENT TO THE MANDEVILLE TRAFFIC OFFICE WHERE THEY SAW CORPORAL ALBERT SIMPSON.

LADY:GOOD MORNING OFFICA

CPL SIMPSON: GOOD MORNING MOM (Not his mother)

LADY:I HAVE A ACCIDENT TO REPORT

CPL SIMPSON: GO AHEAD MOM

LADY: OFFICA MI SEH MI A CUM AND WHEN MI REALISE THE MAN A CUM TO SO MI START BLOW THE MAN AND ALL DI BLOW MI A BLOW THE MAN HIM STILL CUM INNAMI.

CPL SIMPSON: LADY IT LOOK LIKE A SEX ARGUMENT YUH A TALK

LADY: NO OFFICA LOOK HOW THE MAN LICK OUT THE WHOLE A MI FRONT.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

OMG! I just had the best sandwich for lunch... fresh mozzarella, mesculin, sweet onions, yellow peppers and this spicy apple pepper chutney! I want more!!

Philly... I am sorry about your family stuff. You know Louis and I have been arguing about Tierra lately. He gets on her about EVERYTHING and when I ask him to cool out it usually ends up in a big argument. I am not sure what to do. I have tried to tell him that he needs to show more love, patience and caring... dont sweat the small stuff. Of course he thinks my way is all wrong... * sigh * .... one day at a time!

Yummy that sandwich sounds so good!

Yeah Irie, all you can do is take one day at a time!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline

He "gets on her" about running, playing, laughing to loud, being silly.. if she sneezes to much he gets annoyed. Its like everything she does irritates him.

Beleive me, Tierra and I have talks about respect all the time. Louis is a parent, just as I am, her dad and her stepmother. She needs to respect us all. She is no angel, but she is also a child, and allowed to make mistakes. She is caring and sensitive. Louis tends to put her off to either play on the computer or watch TV. He doesnt play with her. She always gets the answer "later" and later doesnt come. She doesnt understand that at all. She gets hurt feelings.

Of course I back his discipline. But I feel he should be saying "good job" when its due... not just "no" and "don't do that" all the time.

ok then..he's the problem..what r u going to do about that

LADY WAS TRAVELLING ALONG CALEDONIA ROAD IN MANDEVILLE WHEN SHE WAS INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT WITH A MAN. THEY BOTH AGREE TO GO TO THEPOLICE STATION TO MAKE A REPORT. THEY WENT TO THE MANDEVILLE TRAFFIC OFFICE WHERE THEY SAW CORPORAL ALBERT SIMPSON.

LADY:GOOD MORNING OFFICA

CPL SIMPSON: GOOD MORNING MOM (Not his mother)

LADY:I HAVE A ACCIDENT TO REPORT

CPL SIMPSON: GO AHEAD MOM

LADY: OFFICA MI SEH MI A CUM AND WHEN MI REALISE THE MAN A CUM TO SO MI START BLOW THE MAN AND ALL DI BLOW MI A BLOW THE MAN HIM STILL CUM INNAMI.

CPL SIMPSON: LADY IT LOOK LIKE A SEX ARGUMENT YUH A TALK

LADY: NO OFFICA LOOK HOW THE MAN LICK OUT THE WHOLE A MI FRONT.

:lol:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Good People (F)

Imma try and post some today... First I'm going to get the boy off to school and maybe pick out the paint for the nursery...

Working from home my last week before maternity leave :dancing:

I should be back by 9am Pacific. Hope everyone has a great day!

If you pray, my honey and I need your prayers today and tomorrow.

Bless,

JAPrincess

Hey JAP! :star: you are always in my prayers :thumbs:

MAWNING YARDIES!

Ok i have a bad headache since last night i refuse to check my BP because i have a feeling its high and i noticed i had a rather short cycle :unsure::unsure:

ummmm avoiding it won't make it go away or make it better.....GIRL TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!!! Hypertension is nothing to play around with!!! PLEASE...... :blush:

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay I don't get it JaPrincess...you saw Taurus but everytime you remember that night you hear Beres...don't you think everytime you remember that night you would be hearing Taurus? Call me crazy!

Bless your heart...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG! I just had the best sandwich for lunch... fresh mozzarella, mesculin, sweet onions, yellow peppers and this spicy apple pepper chutney! I want more!!

Ha ha......cause you raising her all these years.....you can't possibly know more then him. Right?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
That's funny, My2. I hope no one falls for it.

We've been playing Rock Band 2 for the past couple of hours. That game is SO FUN. If we had another person or two, it would be even better.

MsTee, off to look at the pics...

Oh, if only I lived closer. I love that game. I have to play guitar or sing though. Horrible at the drums.

Funny, I can ONLY do drums. I usually end up concentrating so hard my mouth is hanginf open! LOL

I started playing guitar on hard. I concentrate so hard I forget to blink. My eyes are always dry from holding them open so long/intensely

Drums aren't as fun to me. I don't like the pedal bar. Unfortunately, both Steven and I prefer the guitar. We may need to get a second one so one of us can do guitar & one can do bass.

If you pray, my honey and I need your prayers today and tomorrow.

Gotcha! :thumbs:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

ok then..he's the problem..what r u going to do about that

Well all I can do is talk and show by example how it works. Now I know I am not the best mom on the planet but I do my best. :)

Louis is going to SLU for 2 weeks next month. I am hoping he comes back "refreshed". I think he has quite a bit of anxiety and stress built up. He is worried about his mom and wants to see her and make sure she is ok. I think it will releive some stress.

He needs a vacation, he needs to see his friends. I think all this will help alot.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

done know..mi meany from mawning..well not mean just real! thanks chica...how yuh doing? hwo di belly..yuh knwo wah yuh a have?

The belly good :D

It's a baby girl, mi know from long time, whe yuh been? :innocent:

Her name is going to be Lilla, after his mother :luv:

Beautiful name!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Well my kids treat Steve better than they treat me! :blink:

hi Shemmy!

Hey mstee...how are the wedding plans coming along?

Ms. Sheka - please take care of yourself.

Coming along great *whispering, I still have to get shoes - don't tell JG or Philly* lol

Seriously things are going well, just a few last minute things to get... The nice part is 3 of the vj couples

will be attending.. Mad Yardie representation!!!! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.