MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Just catching up... day 2 of vacation! My car exhaust is finally fixed and tomorrow I get 2 new tires and an alignment so I can faster than 60 and not feel like I am sitting on the wash machine during spin cycle!! :)

We got NO SNOW up here.. cannot beleive it!

My2.. You have a GREAT evening!!! I know that you will.

MsTee.. sorry about the problems... Louis can be a big AZZ too.. but I Love him anyhow. I know its not all him, I am sure I am just as Azzy... LOL

I dont have a big family at all.. So you and MrT (hahaha) could come up here to the great white north anytime! :)

Maybe in the future you can have nice romantic holidays alone in some wonderful, warm place. You can start your own traditions. Louis isnt big on Christmas at all so that kinda bums me out a bit. But I look forward to a nice Christmas in StLucia one day...

Well I hope you all have a WONDERFUL holiday!

Oh and Mrs P... hope you get that GREENCARD for Christmas... (fingers crossed)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave it to you to ruin a wet dream! :bonk::rofl: I'm gonna start imposing a fine anytime you mention his name.

:rofl: :rofl: u have to admit I have been being good, I have to post one last FEVA for 2009

I know this is wrong, but if you call and say you smell gas they come faster. (Lawd forgive me)

LOL you are so right Mrs Bootsy told me to do that too, hmmmm now I am thinking :yes: I hate them they charge so much and lousy service they stay getting cussed out :lol:

My mom can't get enough Nollywood either. I will post some suggestions for you...and you don't have to marry any of my brothers to stay with my family :rofl: I love them all and they are all cute as can be but I will not wish them on any of my friends. :lol:

Sure please post some suggestions of your favorites. I am up on all the new releases too I just ordered SILENT SCANDALS with my 2 favorite actors, this is sooo hot I can't wait for it it arrive SS-1.jpg

LOL @ your brothers, are you my friend on FB?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

dang philly.. too much a go on round yere so!! im glad ur eldest will get detention.. him too brite! LOL

YESSSSS I had to take damn near all the clothes out his room so he would wear his uniform only and not pull a Clark Kent when he gets there. I have no idea WTH is on his mind when he knows he will be in trouble and his team leader has me on speed dial and he tears into him worse than me while we are on a conference call I like dude he don't play!!!. LUVS IT! !! Kwanzaa he will be salt balling cause he gets NATHAN!

Shaunsgal that made me :rofl:What's wrong with Jermaine??? :rofl:

Oh Dens I used to post Jermaine Jackson videos as daily Feva cause I love him so and they voted me off the island :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

i swear this is the LONGEST day ever in life lol

My2 whagwaan we are on the edge of our seats :dance:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My2 whagwaan we are on the edge of our seats :dance:

he just left miami immigration took forever ...... but he boarded and should hit richmond on time .... my dad left to go so he will be there when he arrives

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Just catching up... day 2 of vacation! My car exhaust is finally fixed and tomorrow I get 2 new tires and an alignment so I can faster than 60 and not feel like I am sitting on the wash machine during spin cycle!! :)

We got NO SNOW up here.. cannot beleive it!

My2.. You have a GREAT evening!!! I know that you will.

MsTee.. sorry about the problems... Louis can be a big AZZ too.. but I Love him anyhow. I know its not all him, I am sure I am just as Azzy... LOL

I dont have a big family at all.. So you and MrT (hahaha) could come up here to the great white north anytime! :)

Maybe in the future you can have nice romantic holidays alone in some wonderful, warm place. You can start your own traditions. Louis isnt big on Christmas at all so that kinda bums me out a bit. But I look forward to a nice Christmas in StLucia one day...

Well I hope you all have a WONDERFUL holiday!

Oh and Mrs P... hope you get that GREENCARD for Christmas... (fingers crossed)

Hey Irie, woohoo 2nd day of vacation sounds like you are getting a lot done :thumbs:

I know baby girl is enjoying the snow, snow can be so much fun for a kid :yes:

Enjoy the rest of your vacation (((waving)))

Hubby has me watching the Carrier Underwood Xmas special , Dolly was just on she is fabulous!

****ROC VSC****

he just left miami immigration took forever ...... but he boarded and should hit richmond on time .... my dad left to go so he will be there when he arrives

Awwwwe My2 how exciting for you, it has been a long journey to this point now the day is finally here! Do you have any special plans tonight, the night is still young or are you spending family time then a late night Sexy Party :devil: I'm so bad LOL I know you are counting down the minutes.

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Deep breaths my sista. You will be having a sexy party soon (Ode to Finesse)! :yes:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
Awwwwe My2 how exciting for you, it has been a long journey to this point now the day is finally here! Do you have any special plans tonight, the night is still young or are you spending family time then a late night Sexy Party :devil: I'm so bad LOL I know you are counting down the minutes.

its just me and him my kids are at their dads .... to spend the night before he leaves for ny for christmas

Deep breaths my sista. You will be having a sexy party soon (Ode to Finesse)! :yes:

i know my parents were laughing at me cause i was running around trying to get stuff perfect (well the best i could with a broke foot ,) my mom said wo never saw you so excited

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What time does he arrive, my2?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

We just got Super Mario Bros Wii I am soooooo happy I am such a Mario Fanatic.

Hey Nat I know you are a Wii-er do you play Mario?

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
What time does he arrive, my2?

11:30

We just got Super Mario Bros Wii I am soooooo happy I am such a Mario Fanatic.

Hey Nat I know you are a Wii-er do you play Mario?

i got to get mario ... i am mad i cant play wii with my broke foot

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

its just me and him my kids are at their dads .... to spend the night before he leaves for ny for christmas

i know my parents were laughing at me cause i was running around trying to get stuff perfect (well the best i could with a broke foot ,) my mom said wo never saw you so excited

That is perfect some alone time! What day is he heading to NY ,Friday?

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
That is perfect some alone time! What day is he heading to NY ,Friday?

my kids dad is going to ny .... his wifes family is there the are leaving tomorrow ..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Awwwe yes and your foot is still in a cast, or do you have the big shoe? I had the big shoe when I broke my foot I though it was more stylish ha ha

Are you taking it easy? dont be doing too much, but I know thats hard to do when you want everything perfect!

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.