MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nat, that wasn't funny.... Okay yes it was :rofl:

I wanted to slap the taste outta Steve because he wasn't wearing his seat belt and I had to come to a sudden stop, reached out my hand to save him from flying through the window and he moved my arm..... OHHHHHHHHHHHH its like that? I said in my loudest voice.... "Then put your mofo seat belt on and don't EVER push my arm away again like that" :angry: I should've said, next time you can walk :angry:

Not to mention that he can get a ticket for that which I'm assuming YOU'LL have to pay for until he has a job!! Tell him to 'click it or WALK'! :whistle:

Thank you Sus, very comforting to know....

Well here it goes:

HE IS AN AZZ!!!! POINT BLANK PERIOD!!!! :rofl: But Im still going to marry him on the 26th and Im still in love with him.. I just want to smash his head in with a 40 bottle.. but things will be fine, I know it!!!!

(Thinking to myself: I may need to take some anger management courses in 2010! Lol)

What'd he do Mstee? Don't worry though, we all get that way at times. I know I get mad at Lehi almost once a week about some thing or another but we get over it quickly. We tell eachother what bothered us, agree to try to do better & then make eachother laugh in the next breath.

This was something really cute he did yesterday morning that evens out the times he does stupid things....he sang this to me:

Smile awhile and give your face a rest.

Raise your hand to the one you love the best,

Then shake hands with those nearby

And give to them a smile.

:luv::luv:

That's precious.

Not the case with us. Steven puts SO MUCH WEIGHT on everything I say, and gets very hurt easily. Sometimes, it's just easier for me to let some things go (which we probably all need to do), than tell him about it and cause him to think he's not being a good man to me.

Lehi is overly sensitive too. But, I love him for it....he's got the soft heart that I don't have. Sometimes I wish he was just a little less sensitive though.

Hey, Ells. :energy: I see you down there.

So what are your steps now that Lehi has his GC?

Well, Lehi is going to continue school (that's top priority) & then once he gets good enough, take the classes to get his GED. In the meantime, he's been walking in to job sites asking about work. He may (I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch though) have a job trimming hair at a barber shop....of course, he needs his own tools for it & I don't know what pro quality tools will cost. We'll have to see if the pay, etc. is worth the investment. He also tried a construction site but was told he'd need to join a union. Unfortunately, even the most basic jobs require a high school education & decent reading skills so that puts him at a real disadvantage. He is learning though, slowly but surely he is coming along & I see improvements every day. I'm very proud of him. Once his reading is better, he can also start studying to take the driver's test so he can get his learner's permit....baby steps you know.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
I understand. I always have to show him why I don't think its funny. Alot of our things have to do with age difference. Im just set in my ways, so I have to do alot of the compromising and I get that, Im willing to do it or else I wouldn't be marrying this man! What keeps me focused is that he was basically willing to try something new and leave everything he has ever known behind, so now its up to me to make sure we live a good, decent life together and give him some of the things he has never had.

I love being in love with him and enjoying life together.

(((((((((((hugs)))))))))) Thanks my sistas for the encouragement!!!! Imma go home and SHOW that man how much I love him! :devil:

:yes::yes::yes:

I soooooo feel you here mi fren! And you think what I've thought....how willing they are to leave everything they know to come be with us.

I'm out ladies......All hell has broken loose. Have some friends to go see and call and comfort.

See you all tomorrow. Be safe.

Take it easy JG! Don't let other people's stress get to you! Support them but don't take the weight of the world on your shoulders. :luv:

Timeline
I'm out ladies......All hell has broken loose. Have some friends to go see and call and comfort.

See you all tomorrow. Be safe.

Be safe JG bye bye

Not to mention that he can get a ticket for that which I'm assuming YOU'LL have to pay for until he has a job!! Tell him to 'click it or WALK'! :whistle:

What'd he do Mstee? Don't worry though, we all get that way at times. I know I get mad at Lehi almost once a week about some thing or another but we get over it quickly. We tell eachother what bothered us, agree to try to do better & then make eachother laugh in the next breath.

This was something really cute he did yesterday morning that evens out the times he does stupid things....he sang this to me:

Smile awhile and give your face a rest.

Raise your hand to the one you love the best,

Then shake hands with those nearby

And give to them a smile.

:luv::luv:

Lehi is overly sensitive too. But, I love him for it....he's got the soft heart that I don't have. Sometimes I wish he was just a little less sensitive though.

Well, Lehi is going to continue school (that's top priority) & then once he gets good enough, take the classes to get his GED. In the meantime, he's been walking in to job sites asking about work. He may (I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch though) have a job trimming hair at a barber shop....of course, he needs his own tools for it & I don't know what pro quality tools will cost. We'll have to see if the pay, etc. is worth the investment. He also tried a construction site but was told he'd need to join a union. Unfortunately, even the most basic jobs require a high school education & decent reading skills so that puts him at a real disadvantage. He is learning though, slowly but surely he is coming along & I see improvements every day. I'm very proud of him. Once his reading is better, he can also start studying to take the driver's test so he can get his learner's permit....baby steps you know.

Amen Ells! Crawl before he can walk, as we say down in south Georgia. He'll get there.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol.. thats funny usually roger is the one that has to tell me DAILY to put on my seatbelt :blush:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey portland.. how are you and mister doing in the new house!!! any progress w/ lil mama??

congrats ells and jq on ur guys' accomplishments

and many blessings to you today my 2!

He is so happy and so am I

hey jq!

hey Q :angry: before I get mad let me see if you added me pon FB

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

okay wait.. i was JUST asking mrs buggy WHO are you.. you MUST pm ur name mami..

i don't think i have a request from you LOL

somebody named b JUST requested me the other day.. is that you???

i looked at all of the pics.. and nobody looks like you jq.. MERCY PLeASE!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey JQ!!! Like your pics!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.