MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I know you are excited about that. Wow, I'm sure your African American History class is interesting. How's your instructor in that class? Don't laugh :lol: but at one time I was considering becoming an instructor at a junior college..but then I talked myself out of it...I'm one of those people that love school and teaching!

MsTee soon to be MrsTee, Happy Holidays to you and your family!

GO FOR IT!!!!!! :) - Thank you, things aren't so "happy" at the moment, but thank you :)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are working - supposedly full day on XMas Eve - However, I will be here for a bit in the am, then I am out till the 7th :devil:

I know you're going to enjoy that time off! Please enjoy it for me. Although, I will be leaving on the 10th to head to JA...so I don't have that much longer now to endure with some work!! Happy Holidays to you, Sus!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

GO FOR IT!!!!!! :) - Thank you, things aren't so "happy" at the moment, but thank you :)

Yeah I'm doing some soul searching and I might just have to switch some things up for 2010! I'm sorry things aren't so "happy" right now but they will get better, they always do! Some how, some way, we always get through it!!! Hugs from me to you!!!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mstee - don't think you are alone in what you are dealing with - reach out to someone who has walked your walk already - Trust me, there are so many that are afraid to speak out on here for fear of being judged, etc... - it is not an easy road, and there are plenty of people who face the same issues - yet everyone seems to feel that they are alone - Trust me, you aren't!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Mstee - don't think you are alone in what you are dealing with - reach out to someone who has walked your walk already - Trust me, there are so many that are afraid to speak out on here for fear of being judged, etc... - it is not an easy road, and there are plenty of people who face the same issues - yet everyone seems to feel that they are alone - Trust me, you aren't!

Amen, sister. Love you all!

I work till about 10:30 tomorrow. Then, pick up lunch, mass, social, lunch, and out of here till the 4th. I will have limited internet access for that whole time....only thing I am frowing about.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Yeah I'm doing some soul searching and I might just have to switch some things up for 2010! I'm sorry things aren't so "happy" right now but they will get better, they always do! Some how, some way, we always get through it!!! Hugs from me to you!!!

Thank you ((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Timeline

MsTee, your seatbelt story reminded me of one with my ex. In retrospect, perhaps I took it too far.

He hated wearing his seatbelt, even though it's the law and moreover could save your life: Click it or Ticket. He's even gotten tickets for not wearing it! Anyway, one Sunday I was driving us to church and he refused to put it on. For some reason, that day it bothered me an EXTRA amount. I pulled over to the side of the road and wouldn't continue until he put it on. Let's say we did not arrive at church in the happiest state of mind.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Thank you Sus, very comforting to know....

Well here it goes:

HE IS AN AZZ!!!! POINT BLANK PERIOD!!!! :rofl: But Im still going to marry him on the 26th and Im still in love with him.. I just want to smash his head in with a 40 bottle.. but things will be fine, I know it!!!!

(Thinking to myself: I may need to take some anger management courses in 2010! Lol)

Timeline
MsTee, your seatbelt story reminded me of one with my ex. In retrospect, perhaps I took it too far.

He hated wearing his seatbelt, even though it's the law and moreover could save your life: Click it or Ticket. He's even gotten tickets for not wearing it! Anyway, one Sunday I was driving us to church and he refused to put it on. For some reason, that day it bothered me an EXTRA amount. I pulled over to the side of the road and wouldn't continue until he put it on. Let's say we did not arrive at church in the happiest state of mind.

Well Nat, Ive decided to tell him a few things about himself (After I calm down) and definitely before we get married, because right now, he is not marrying TRACEY, he is marrying RASHIDA (my alter ego). One good thing about Steve is that when I explain things to him, he gets it the first time and fixes it which Im grateful for!

Thank you Sus, very comforting to know....

Well here it goes:

HE IS AN AZZ!!!! POINT BLANK PERIOD!!!! :rofl: But Im still going to marry him on the 26th and Im still in love with him.. I just want to smash his head in with a 40 bottle.. but things will be fine, I know it!!!!

(Thinking to myself: I may need to take some anger management courses in 2010! Lol)

MsTee, you definitely aren't alone at all! Trust me when I tell ya. I still love mine as well but girl if I could get away with it (they on to too much with all this CSI stuff these days!!!).... :rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
MsTee, you definitely aren't alone at all! Trust me when I tell ya. I still love mine as well but girl if I could get away with it (they on to too much with all this CSI stuff these days!!!).... :rofl:

Right????? And that stops me dead in my tracks lol

Timeline
LMAO - You need this:

mc.jpg

What? To distract him while she gets her point across? Oy vey.....men and remote controls!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
LMAO - You need this:

mc.jpg

:rofl: That is exactly what I need thanks Sus!

Well we are ready for this wedding to happen. Just need to write small vows to say to each other after the main ones. So things are going smooth so far....I hope the weather cooperates a little better than it has been *sigh*

Denton thinks everything I say is "cute" or "funny" to him. He's says when I get mad its not like I'm really mad, and all he does is smile at me with those dimples! :angry: Ain't go lie, that mess does work 99.9% of the time :yes:, but I don't want him to think that's always going to solve a disagreement!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.