MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Philly.....can you find me "Real Good Man" video by Tim McGraw.

And, maybe "I want your Sex" by George Michael. I will just pretend I don't know what's he's been caught doing as I fantasize about him!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Blind Side

This is AVI format can be burned to DVD or CD

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay Yardies...its time for the issue of the day.... :wacko:

I know we all love our significant others and for 99.9% of the time everything is all good...but that .1% sometimes :bonk: I want to strangle the heck outta mine! :angry: I can't understand for the life of me why we as women see things clearly and men, well they on a whole different level...sometimes I think where is their logic in things. Am I the only one with a special SO? :wacko: Please tell me there has to be more out there...love him to pieces but bless his heart sometimes!!!! :help:

No your not :angry:

hey dw.. lol (like on arthur)

im kinda down today.. my mama is VERY serious bout our family staying together on ALL holidays.. she used to trip when i allowed my girls to go spend a holiday with their dads family and ESP if I on the RARE occasion went over there..

well at least my and my ex's families lived within 15 min of each other..

BUT NOW... omg, she is SOOOOOOOOOO mad at me that we are going to Atlanta to be w/ Roger's childhood friend.

She said christmas is for FAMILY.. i said " he is my family"

i mean GOSH.. we have made every other occasion..Roger loves my family, but its nice to be around your own people sometimes when possible.. just cuz she dragged all of her SO's to be w/ our family every holiday doesn't mean thats the law..

i know where she's coming from, this would be the FIRST xmas without me and right after i marry this foreign guy she knows nothing about LOL but DANG..

(sighs) i hope we can reconcile b4 i leave

I hope so too Q

Timeline
As you can already see from the others' responses, you are not alone! We just do things different (& usually better...LOL) than they do. And most of the time for me it's the little things that drive me bonkers. Like last night, he says he found an umbrella on the bus that someone left & no one was around so he took it. Then he pulls it out of his backpack & says, "LOOK!" & opens it & water sprays everywhere. I asked if that was a smart idea. There are a million other things like that that occur every day. It's just a matter of getting used to having him around & also *trying* (easier said than done for me) not to sweat the small stuff. Problem is, the hundred annoying small things add up to REALLY BIG irritation! You'll get there though. Some days you'll want to smack the dumb off of him & other days you'll look adoringly at him, wondering how you got so lucky!

Here's one that happened with us. I came home from work and was watching TV with Steven. A commercial came on for Dominos: $5.99 for a large 1-topping carryout pizza. Steven goes "That commercial is a lie. I called them to order a pizza and it came to $18.xx." I said, "What did you order?" He ordered a veggie supreme with chicken for delivery. :blink: I was like, "That's neither 1-topping, nor carryout. If you wanted pizza, Pizza Hut has a $10 any size, any toppings deal." So then he felt upset at the total with Dominos, he came up with this idea: "Let's just not accept it & they can give it to someone else." :no:

He's sucking up today I think. He's not done................... :devil:

:thumbs:

Christmas decorations:

That was TOOOOO funny!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
thanks dw.. i will bite the bullet and talk to her if it comes down to it.. i hate roger heard us talking cuz he already feels like she is not very welcoming to him.. its not that.. she's just so wrapped up in her drama of a life..

portland, i believe we are being some great wives :thumbs: glad ur mom is being cool about it.. hope ya'll are able to get the lil one a visitor visa.. r misses his pumpkin so much.. he is gonna try and go back a yaad in feb too or march..

i kinda wish he could bring her back w/ him (she was born in bahamas and doesn't need visitor visa) but i know he is ready to work and wouldn't have it..

he has his gc, dl and has been hunting, we are waiting on a door to open

I know this is going to sound crazy but hearing all of you talk about the dilemas of where to spend your holidays makes me wish I had those to go through. My mom passed away 4 years ago and NONE of my family celebrates the holidays, so usually its just me and the kids. So, although it made be hard for you guys to decide where to be, Im happy you all have choices (L)

hi yardies c0123.gif

there's no way i'm gonna be able to catch up soooo merry christmas and a happy new year!

Same to you Bunz!

Timeline
Morning YARDIES!!!

Only two days left at work this year. Thank you GOD!! Well Eric and I are doing good. He finally admits that he is having trouble sharing his space and that it will be something he needs to work on as well. WHEW!!! Thought I was in that boat with only one oar...LOL!!! My baby is a computer geek so, I feel jealous at times. Jealous of the computer, man I got it bad. Only because I know next year I will be away from home almost two to three nights a week and I want us to spend quality time together. He finally understands what I am saying. Other than that, my Mom seems to be accepting him just fine. He met my aunt yesterday. She signs off on him and said she really liked her future nephew. One down, bout 6 more aunts to go. Him and my Dad are really getting along as well, so I am happy for that.

Oh yeah. I got home Friday and he asks me what gift you got me that you can't say. Told yall he be watching :ph34r:. So now he is getting me some top secret gift as well. Go figure!!! I love you boo

Hahahaha To ERIC : If we knew we wouldn't tell you anyway, by the way Merry Christmas and welcome to the US! :rofl:

Philly.....can you find me "Real Good Man" video by Tim McGraw.

And, maybe "I want your Sex" by George Michael. I will just pretend I don't know what's he's been caught doing as I fantasize about him!!!!!

LOL I will try, never know maybe I will come across that George Michael Jermain Jackson duet :devil:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Thanks Yall! :thumbs: I'm trying to be more understanding.... :wacko:

So is everyone off work after tomorrow? My boss told me today no need to come in on Thursday, Christmas Eve. We're usually opened for a half a day on Christmas Eve...I have no earthly idea why we would need to work on Christmas Eve anyways but I spend about a hour commuting into work to sit at my desk for about 3 hours to turn back around and spend over a hour in traffic to go back home. That makes a lot of sense.

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Den's Wifey, we're off Christmas Eve. Tomorrow, I expect to be released around 2pm. That's the usual time for release on the day before our Thanksgiving & Christmas breaks.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hahahaha To ERIC : If we knew we wouldn't tell you anyway, by the way Merry Christmas and welcome to the US! :rofl:

Girl you ain't gotta tell him. If I was to type it he would read it. Then when I get home. He will be about to bust waiting to tell me. I might have to change some stuff up on him. :devil:

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

hi yardies c0123.gif

there's no way i'm gonna be able to catch up soooo merry christmas and a happy new year!

Have a great Holiday!!!

Den's Wifey, we're off Christmas Eve. Tomorrow, I expect to be released around 2pm. That's the usual time for release on the day before our Thanksgiving & Christmas breaks.

That's awesome Nat! Happy Holidays to you, Steven, and the rest of your family!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dens-- I am off after tomorrow. can't wait. Don't have to go back until 5th of Jan. Thank you Lord!!! I need a break. I have to study for my final exam in African American HistoryI. Haten life right now. But It will be one more class down. Only class that I have work left in. I don't think the instructor is paying attention to the calendar.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline
Here's one that happened with us. I came home from work and was watching TV with Steven. A commercial came on for Dominos: $5.99 for a large 1-topping carryout pizza. Steven goes "That commercial is a lie. I called them to order a pizza and it came to $18.xx." I said, "What did you order?" He ordered a veggie supreme with chicken for delivery. :blink: I was like, "That's neither 1-topping, nor carryout. If you wanted pizza, Pizza Hut has a $10 any size, any toppings deal." So then he felt upset at the total with Dominos, he came up with this idea: "Let's just not accept it & they can give it to someone else." :no:

:thumbs:

That was TOOOOO funny!

Nat, that wasn't funny.... Okay yes it was :rofl:

I wanted to slap the taste outta Steve because he wasn't wearing his seat belt and I had to come to a sudden stop, reached out my hand to save him from flying through the window and he moved my arm..... OHHHHHHHHHHHH its like that? I said in my loudest voice.... "Then put your mofo seat belt on and don't EVER push my arm away again like that" :angry: I should've said, next time you can walk :angry:

Thanks Yall! :thumbs: I'm trying to be more understanding.... :wacko:

So is everyone off work after tomorrow? My boss told me today no need to come in on Thursday, Christmas Eve. We're usually opened for a half a day on Christmas Eve...I have no earthly idea why we would need to work on Christmas Eve anyways but I spend about a hour commuting into work to sit at my desk for about 3 hours to turn back around and spend over a hour in traffic to go back home. That makes a lot of sense.

We have a half day but I don't see myself doing the commute. Im off.. I can get some stuff done around the house and go food shopping too... I think Wednesday at about 2 am I will go food shopping at the 24 hour Pathmark! :thumbs:

Dens-- I am off after tomorrow. can't wait. Don't have to go back until 5th of Jan. Thank you Lord!!! I need a break. I have to study for my final exam in African American HistoryI. Haten life right now. But It will be one more class down. Only class that I have work left in. I don't think the instructor is paying attention to the calendar.

I know you are excited about that. Wow, I'm sure your African American History class is interesting. How's your instructor in that class? Don't laugh :lol: but at one time I was considering becoming an instructor at a junior college..but then I talked myself out of it...I'm one of those people that love school and teaching!

Nat, that wasn't funny.... Okay yes it was :rofl:

I wanted to slap the taste outta Steve because he wasn't wearing his seat belt and I had to come to a sudden stop, reached out my hand to save him from flying through the window and he moved my arm..... OHHHHHHHHHHHH its like that? I said in my loudest voice.... "Then put your mofo seat belt on and don't EVER push my arm away again like that" :angry: I should've said, next time you can walk :angry:

We have a half day but I don't see myself doing the commute. Im off.. I can get some stuff done around the house and go food shopping too... I think Wednesday at about 2 am I will go food shopping at the 24 hour Pathmark! :thumbs:

MsTee soon to be MrsTee, Happy Holidays to you and your family!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.