MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Santa better find a wife cause those reindeer in your siggy are eyeing him kind of funny!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hee hee, Ells. I had a few moments like that last night and this morning. Unfortunately, I think he's trying to be slick right now and fix my gate while lying and saying he is at work. So, I can't be too mad.

He almost got away with it; but he couldn't find the nails and bullets for the new nail gun cause he didn't listen to me when I told him where I put them as I put them away.

And that's the other thing, THEY DON'T LISTEN! :angry: Yep, we go through similar things like that all the time.

When I watched it, Sus' dancing signature was actually dancing to the tune! :dance::thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Hey Q, I'm trying to get the movies in for yall, any requests. The file for the princess and the Frog is jacked I'm trying to fix it

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
portland you still here?? how is the wedding planning going?? are u doing it when ya'll go in feb?? i forget..

i hope we will be able to do it in ja in august..

Girl, yes, I just mail the invitations out last week, thought about cancelling it cause I was really doing cause my mom was stressing me about not having a real wedding and I thought she would be helping paying for some stuff, but she is going through some ruff time right now so all the cost is falling on us, and I must rather use the money get furniture for our house, but anyway we are going to do it to, just cutting our small guest list even smaller!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

Oh my...........he is SO yummy! Came a long way from the drug addict he was. Thank you.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

oh i feel ya girl.. i am on the practical side too.. furniture vs wedding hmmm.. lol, but you have come this far, if you can pull it off.. girl go for it!!!

furniture will come, ya'll make that house a home! ya'll hve been so blessed, i bet it won't be long either

my ex's uncles used to always laugh cuz our formal living room didn't have any furniture the first few years, i was like baby please.. uhh we jus happy to be 21 and have a house.. dyam posers 40 something and ain't never had nothing can call they own LOL

Timeline

Christmas decorations:

epic-fail-christmas-lights-install-fail.jpg

Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after two days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever. Great stories. But two things made me take it down.

First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.

Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn’t realize that it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of the many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn’t take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Q, I'm trying to get the movies in for yall, any requests. The file for the princess and the Frog is jacked I'm trying to fix it

Philly-- I got a request. I need The Blind Side for my mom. I was gonna take her to see that, but if you got the link that is even better. Thanks

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline
Philly-- I got a request. I need The Blind Side for my mom. I was gonna take her to see that, but if you got the link that is even better. Thanks

Someone find me a picture of what Tim McGraw looks like in the Blind Side.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
the_blind_side01.jpg

Oh, hell, to the NO. He needs the mustache and hat back on. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I need to PM you in a sec Sus.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

God, in that "Real God Man" video, he is so freakin' hot I want to...........well, 'nuff said. Awwwwwww, I don't want to see that movie now just cause they ruined Tim McGraw! (frown)

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.